April 18, 2024, 01:24:42 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Totally Random theory about Zetsu.(just curious)  (Read 7367 times)

Offline Cache

• View Profile
Totally Random theory about Zetsu.(just curious)
« on: September 25, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
This is most likely not real and I have no evidence to support it at all. But I haven't been wrong when it comes to kishi lol except like 4 times. I have the strangest feeling that Zetsu could be like the First hokage or somethin. He's the only one that really hasn't made a move and he sticks by Madara's side pretty close lol. He could be doin sort of the same thing Itachi did.
The website!!! Go and Enjoy! www.adventuresofyaz.com

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Totally Random theory about Zetsu.(just curious)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:31:45 PM »
Do you have any reason to believe Zetsu is the first hokage ? Only thing I can say about him is that he seems know Tobi is Madara Uchiha.

Offline Cache

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 11:29:53 PM »
Well of course he knows that lol. I actually mainly think he is because it would be really ironic and would make alot of sense. Itachi stayed with Akatsuki so he could keep an eye on Madara and basically protect the leaf from the inside. Zetsu could be the first hokage doin the same thing. lol the 1st and madara are rivals. "Keep your friends close but enemies closer" right? =D

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 12:07:35 PM »
When Oruchimaro invade Leaf Village using sand village ninja He used Both first hokage and second hokage using a forbidden jutsu to attack third hokage. If he wasn't dead I don't think he would able to do it.

Offline Cache

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 01:11:44 AM »
You know my cousin came up with that same answer! And I'm like dude! If Madara found a way to be immortal why wouldn't the first? That junk just don't add up lol. Zetsu is either the first lol, The real Pain(Negato) or hes like some awesome jutsu or somethin'. Hes been around way too long and kept too secret to just be any normal fighter. Somethin's up with him!

Offline Lambo-san

• I hit 2 stones with one bird. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »
Dude, the first was from the Senju clan, an enemy of the Uchiha's AND they used bug jutsu I think, i cant remember. The first hokage didnt have split personalities and he is completely DEAD. His body WAS found and recovered.
http://ryokoujin.deviantart.com/ - Web Comic Available in Full Size here

Offline Cache

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »
Well you also have to remember These are ninja you're dealing with lol What you see is what you may not see.  Like i said I highly doubt Zetsu is the first. But I wouldn't put it past Kishi to do somethin like that. As a matter of fact I'd expect Kishi to do somethin like that. lol.

Offline Lambo-san

• I hit 2 stones with one bird. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 02:40:46 PM »
Eh I wouldnt think he'd do that. I read his interview, and he said that most of these characters are just pawns to the sotryline, for example, the ninja thing was only a pawn so he could write his story better, it was originally supposed to be about magic and demon foxes. Also, Sasuke wasnt ever planned to be created, and Its hard to explain but he resaerched alot of plot stuff and techniques for writing so some of this stuff is just there to make readers read stuff more. I would like this storry if it wasnt for sasuke, itachi, madara or neji.
http://ryokoujin.deviantart.com/ - Web Comic Available in Full Size here

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 02:52:50 PM »
Also I don't think it make the story better killing important characters like Jiraiya.

But in a story author can make characters get killed and also reappear giving some kinda explanation.