March 29, 2024, 01:55:53 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Your own Zanpaktou  (Read 40857 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Your own Zanpaktou
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:20:58 PM »
If you had your own Zanpaktou what would its power be?

Just assume you're at captain level, don't hold back.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:48:43 PM by Coryn »

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• Hello Kitty, You Can't Deny the Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: your own Zanpaktou
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 11:45:22 AM »
hmmmmmmmmm this is difficult since most things r taken, i suppose i would go for a sword i used in my manga, which is a black rapier with a ruby in the hilt that can make gusts of wind wen i swing it

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 11:50:51 PM »
yeah mine would be the same one that Coryn uses in shape at least, for its power it would be able to warp time a little so the i could attack and retreat before the enemy knew that i moved creating a delayed reaction effect from the enemies view point.

Offline WhiteCrow

• Society X Origins undergoing changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:17:25 AM »
I would have mine have the ability to control my opponents Zanpakto while allowing men to emulate their Bankai etc. Etc. And it wouldbe a buster sword.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 06:49:37 AM »
Dat resurrection  *double pun for Bleach connoisseurs*

Ahem.

My zanpakutou would be named Raiouoni (Lightning King Demon?)

Type: Elemental, Lightning

It would be a long katana placed at the hip

Shikai : Strike down, Raiouoni!

-The blade is wreathed in electricity that builds up a charge every time it's swung in the air. When it reaches full capacity three basic projectile attacks can be launched, and the blade electrocutes the opponent at a touch when it's built up the charge

Bankai: Kaimetsu-tekina Mangekyou no Raiouoni  (Devestating Kaledioscope of The Lightning King Demon)

Oh yeah

- The blade becomes long and hiltless, and metal gauntlets coat the user's arms.

- The blade can be instantly charged with lightning at a wish, and it can steal lightning from the sky.

Three main attacks are

- Shirooni

The katana acts as a lightning rod and directs lightning directly down upon an enemy at nearly any distance. Pin point accuracy decreases as the enemy goes farther away, but otherwise it's deadly and fast.

- Kurooni

Stabbing the katana in the ground will electrocute a radius regardless of what material the lightning is going through (Special lightning conducting reiatsu is spread around the area)

- Shiroraiou

The katana fills with an electric current that's very very strong. Striking areas will invert their magnetic field and attract them to the blade. An opponent's blade being caught by this will not only be electrocuted, but fly out of the opponent's hands and if overwhelmed even be destroyed

and a final reiatsu depleting attack is

- Akaraiouoni

An explosive burst of lightning that can turn sand into glass with its overwhelming heat. Reitsu is basically depleted so it takes a very long time to reach a state where the user can use various attacks again.

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 10:40:09 AM »
Almost 6 years. A new record.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 10:44:44 AM »
my word, how did you even find this old fossil?

maybe i should update mine, if only to match lego's effort.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 11:43:35 AM »
Totally Whitecrows fault like legitimately.

Yes, I was hoping to bait you into doing that.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 01:47:30 PM »
Alrighty then, let's get rolling. (for reference, this is basically going to be based on our years duking it out in mortal combat). basically: ignore whatever it was that i said in 2008.

Zanpaktou name: Kanshou Amatsu (Heavenly Intervention) (yeah it's a real bad translation, sue me)

Type: Light/Kido

Katana worn at the hip. black hilt.

Shikai: Shine light unto the dark corners of the world, Kanshou Amatsu!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The single blade appears to split apart and rotates around, creating a double bladed sword.

from the base of the blades ribbons of white reshi can be formed, which respond to my commands and can sort of act as extra pairs of arms, grabbing onto opponents or slashing at them. Would also act as other points of control, if I wanted to go around swinging wildly at people from a distance. As is trained harder and became more powerful the more ribbons I would be able to create and control at once.

Bankai: Shiroi Tsubasa-shin no Kanshou Amatsu (White Blade God's Heavenly Intervention)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sword disappears entirely and white ribbons cover me from head to toe. It wraps tightly around my entire body, but a secondary layer emulates robe like clothing around the torso and legs, but leaves the arms and feet only covered by the tight under layer. Two ribbons trail off from the neck to create an ever billowing scarf. Only the eyes and lower back of the head are left untouched, so one can see and have someplace for their hair to go.

Since the sword is gone, it is the body that becomes the weapon. When attacking, nearly an infinite number of ribbons can be utilized, each acting as it's own sword. Giving the user the ability to attack from any angle imaginable. Being wrapped in the sword also grants a significant boost to speed, strength, and endurance.

Main attacks:

- Idaina Bosuto (bankai only): ribbons burst out in every direction from my body, skewering anything nearby. Powerful but only good for close range.

- Buraindo (shikai and bankai): Ribbons shoot out and wrap themselves around the opponent's eyes, blinding them. Only good if the opponent isn't fast enough to block them.

- Osaeru (shikai and bankai): Like buraindo, but this time the ribbons targets the opponent's wrists and ankles, pulling each limb away from the center of mass if they succeed in getting a good grip.

- Kanzen'na Kosoku (bankai only): and upgraded form of Osaeru, except that the ribbons now intend to wrap of the opponent like a mummy, completely immobilizing them.

- Shi no Hoyo (bankai only): A nearly sacrificial act, the ribbon's start by securing themselves to the opponent and then pulling him directly against my body. they then cover him entirely, at which point they turn inwards, stabbing into him at such a distance that it is impossible to avoid. unfortunately the ribbon's have an all or nothing response during this attack, and as a result i am damaged as well, though those ribbons between myself and the opponent can only stab in one direction at once, so at least half of my body will remain unscathed.

this whole thing reminds me of how we used to refer to the top 10 posters at the espada. fun times.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:11:15 PM by Coryn »

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Your own Zanpaktou
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 02:02:09 PM »
top the top 10 posters at the espada?

Yeah these are always fun little things. That bankai sounds more like for defeating rather than killing though. Not entirely unexpected. Are those attack names japanese?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 02:03:39 PM »
yeah, just fed words through google translate. didn't really think too hard on them.

and yeah, top 10 were the espada. that was definitely a thing once.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 02:09:07 PM »
I guess Sternritter should be a thing now.

Of the two of us who'd be more screwed if the Quincy stole our bankai? I'm saying in advance my battle abilities would be severely limited

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »
if i were to fight the guy who had mine, i'd be super screwed, but if it was someone else, hard to say. i tried to make my shikai at least somewhat versatile.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »
I might, just might be able to redirect attacks since it's my own element. But still...

Man now I'm in the mood to make an espada again. A Sternritter and their ability (like make a sternritter according to the letter in your username), along with more shiningami.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 08:37:09 AM »
Alright, I had a few days to think this out, so I pretty much went overboard, over the top and practically over-everything on this zanpaktou. Coryn, if you're going to use this for your Bleach fanfic, feel free to tone down or adjust any of this nonsense I came up with. Also, forgive any improper usage of bleach related terms. It's been ages since I've seen the anime, so my bleach knowledge is rusty.

My Zanpaktou

Name: Shi no kogo (Death Empress)

Type: Kido (I guess??? I don’t how to classify this crazy ish)

Sealed state: standard katana worn at the hip.

Shikai release command: Love your enemies to death, Shi no Kogo!

I slit my entire left arm with my blade in a straight line, and upon doing so my arm becomes rotten and boney, nearly resembling zombie flesh. The blood spilt transforms into long and thick black chains that wraps themselves tightly around the newly rotten arm. My sword elongates slightly and becomes coated in a rusty black, with the blade itself taking on a much more jagged shape. The hilt resembles that of a skeleton’s arm pointing upwards. When my shikai is released, my reiatsu color changes from a standard white to a dark purple.

My shikai is essentially a energy leech that feeds off an opponent’s reiatsu. The chains wrapped around the zombified hand acts as the siphon that absorbs an opponent’s reiatsu and transfers that energy over to the blade, allowing it to use the stolen reiatsu to create powerful energy based attacks. The chain itself is also utilized as a weapon, and it used in conjunction with my sword attacks. Accompanying this power is the shikai’s real deal sealer, which is its zombification ability, which can render a victim’s targeted limbs lifeless by zombifying it.  This can occur in two different ways: One, the chains wrap themselves around an opponent's limb and sucks enough energy to render it useless. And two, the sword makes contact with an opponent's flesh enough times to trigger the same effect. The time it takes to zombify an opponent's  limbs is solely dependent on the amount of reiatsu they posses and their overall physical endurance. It is also should be noted that I do not need to steal a victim’s energy to use any of my attacks, since I still have my own reiatsu at my disposal.

Bankai: Jihibukai Shi no kogo ( Benevolent Death Empress)

My sword disappears and behind me forms a behemoth sized, female shaped skeleton adorned in red colored empress robes and a jeweled decorated crown, sitting in a golden throne with a scepter in hand. Next to it is a giant wooden cross with a mannequin styled clone of myself pinned to it via stakes tied with chains on each of its limbs. These chains run down all the way down to the back of my own limbs, with the chains being endless in length, allowing me to move freely without restriction. My entire body is completely zombified and my afro losses its round form and straightens out, flowing freely all the way down to my lower back. Surrounding the skeletal empress are a small army of weaker zombie clones of myself that are mainly there to protect the skeleton Empress from enemy attacks.

In my Bankai state all of my limbs are regenerative, making me somewhat immortal and harder to kill through normal means. Since my sword is now gone, I myself become the weapon, and will mostly use energy based attacks as well as physical attacks that are engulfed in my own reiatsu. The stakes and chains that connect my limbs to my mannequin clone act as restraints that seal a percentage of my overall power, and periodically the Empress will order two clones to pull the restraints of a selected limb to release more of my power. The order in which this is executed is as follows: Left arm, right leg, left leg, right arm, torso, then finally, head. When the selected limb is released it becomes ethereal, and is unable to physically harm a foe, but still retains the ability to absorb their reiatsu if contact is made. The released energy from the ethereal limb is spread evenly throughout the rest of my limbs, making them stronger, and this process will continue until my entire my body becomes ethereal, effectively killing me in a sense (since I would no longer exist on a physical plane and whatnot if this were to happen).

If I am unable to defeat my opponent before becoming fully ethereal, the skeleton Empress will rule the battle as a defeat, and in desperation, will absorb my ethereal body and any remaining clones and trigger a self-destruct explosion with a blast radius that could destroy more than half of the soul society.

Quick notes: There are a total of 24 (might need more, honestly) zombie clones that guard the Empress during my Bankai state. Twelve clones are stationed further out in front and act as the first line of defense. 10 are stationed along the Empress’s sides and act as her last line of defense. And the remaining two are stationed by the cross. The two clones stationed at the cross WILL NOT leave their post to protect the Empress unless all of my limbs have already been released.

The clones are drastically weaker than my original body, and posses no form of physical prowess. However, they retain the zombification abilities of my Shikai, and can also self destruct if needed. The clones can respawn if they're killed, but their rate is ten seconds at the most.

The queen is vulnerable to all enemy attacks. If attacked and is partially destroyed, she will absorb the necessary amount of clones needed via eating them to regenerate any damaged limbs. If the queen is completely destroyed the bankai state will end.

Main attacks

Deadman’s Rebuttal: Cutter (Shikai and Bankai)

A jagged crescent shaped energy attack that is similar to the getsuga tenshou. The size, power and speed can all be manipulated. If used in Bankai state, I will either use my arms or legs to execute this attack.

Deadman's Devotion: Agony (Shikai)

I stab my sword into the ground and create a pool of reishi that resembles blood. Rising out of it are zombie hands that will grab hold of any enemies within the radius of the attack and pull them down underneath. What exactly happens to a victim when they are pulled down below is unknown, but what it is known is that victims who are unable to escape will resurface above ground in a coffin, either dead or severely damaged.

Deadman's Desperation: Plea (Shikai and Bankai)

I use my own reiatsu (Or stolen reiatsu) to create a exoskeleton that shields me from an incoming attack.

Deadman's  Devastation: End (Bankai only)

A close range attack the focuses a massive amount of energy into a single palm strike. Enemies that are hit with this move are usually goners.

Deadman’s Desperation: Dying Scream (Bankai only)

A destructive cero- like blast that covers an extremely wide radius. The strongest out of all my attacks, and it is only used when my head is the only remaining limb during my bankai state.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:50:03 AM by Fronomenal »
Messatsu...