March 28, 2024, 08:04:55 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Afterlives  (Read 8774 times)

Offline Marche'

• MAD NERD
  • Slow is better than stop.
    • View Profile
Re: Afterlives
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »
Great anatomy and sweet coloring!!  :clapping:
Look like my favorite character is Sighacke/Saota ><" like a noble woman.
Keep drawing and post it again!!

Thanks for sharing and nice to meet you :-)

[Pen Tablet [Status Dead]]

Offline (gieph)

• ronin manga-ka, rad skills for hire
  • lets make our dreams come true!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 07:48:58 PM »
Thank you Marche. oh, you havent yet seen vivia, she's my personal favorite character. ^ ^
Subscribe to my latest works:
http://www.facebook.com/mistermangaka

Offline NationKay

• Lalo Kay. Saving the day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 02:16:24 PM »
I need some help with a project I'm working on. If either of you (the writer/artist for 'Afterlives') are interested please pm me.
It isn't about how you play the game.
It is about how you allow the game to play you.

[Kisses] #LaloApproved

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 10:27:27 PM »
Whew. That artwork is sparkling clean. :ohmy:

Offline joymov

• Joyous Of Mov's
  • Thinking is so mainstream, that's why i dream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 11:39:50 PM »
please tell me there is more! i want to read!
Dreaming in vivid color.

Offline Shavian

• Come all! Gather inside Zarathustra for peace!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 02:19:13 AM »
Christ! Bravo!  :clapping: Bravo!  :clapping: Bravo!

Offline cdpoke

• Going circle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 01:47:48 AM »
Woah! I love this one! You're awesom mastur Jeff and mastur Tom!  :heart:
Magnolia Online web manga at tapastic: http://tapastic.com/series/Magnolia-Online

Stay tuned for every Wednesday and Saturday page updates. And don't forget to subscribe! <3

Offline (gieph)

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 08:28:14 PM »
Thanks everybody! i would like to add that the colors are done by a former colleague. She's moved on now to do projects of her own. XD

I hope Reever-san would be able to post the rest of the card artworks. XD

Offline Takeo

• That One Asian DJ
  • Yo! What's Happenin'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 12:37:29 AM »
I like this already, and I've only seen the first bits of it all. I should point out that I'm so used to reading right-to-left, top-down, so reading the board kinda threw me off without having to consciously read left-to-right.

Aside from my habits that just won't die, it's really awesome. The artwork is fantastic and the story sounds interesting. I hope to see more in the future, because I'd be hooked for sure.

Offline (gieph)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 11:05:26 PM »
I like this already, and I've only seen the first bits of it all. I should point out that I'm so used to reading right-to-left, top-down, so reading the board kinda threw me off without having to consciously read left-to-right.

Aside from my habits that just won't die, it's really awesome. The artwork is fantastic and the story sounds interesting. I hope to see more in the future, because I'd be hooked for sure.

thank you very much, the reading orientation was a big decision for us. ultimately we decided to do it LTR. Simply because ive never drawn manga in RTL orientation, and id rather not risk experimenting on a big project like this.  Im doing a RTL manga now and its a big pain in the neck to get used toonot to mention the many revisions. im glad i didnt  decide to it on Afterlives. XD

Offline Fulgrate

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 11:25:27 AM »
Whoa, and here I was thinking that I was looking at another artist of the same level and similar style to Gieph, and it turns out the person is one and the same. Reverus story is also very interesting. You guys make a good team. Another brilliant and professional manga.  :biggrin:

Offline Reverus Reever Dark

• A parent to many growing creations.
  • Sorry, I'm a dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2013, 07:02:03 PM »
Ohayo minna! how are you... we are not dead! we are still here, and infact i'm here to report in this gem! not only is Afterlives going for its series Codenamed - Reignition, but we now have another competition! >>

Ohayou minna-san! We are proud to announce this years 2013 Afterlives Summer Art Competition, and this year will be very different. We thought it would be fun to get you to dress our characters up, and get them partaking in summer activities! that right! We don't mean just swim suits as that would be boring! No, we mean all manner of crazy cosplay! The stranger the better! Your creativity and originality will be rewarded!

First Prize will receive $50USD, upon its completion, a free Special Edition signed copy of Afterlives and have their art featured as the Afterlives Facebook page banner for 3 month.

Second Prize will receive $20USD and upon its completion, a free Special Edition signed copy of Afterlives.

Runners Up will receive, upon its completion,a free Special Edition signed copy of Afterlives.

How it works:
#~ Like our page then draw your entry and send it directly via messege to our Facebook Page @ www.facebook.com/afterlives.manga with your name, location and age.

#~ Please provide us with contact details (email and phone number) so if you win anything we can contact you.

#~ All entry participants must have a Paypal Account, and be over the age of 18 to enter (UK legal restrictions apply).

#~ All drawings must show no less than 2 of our characters, preferably interacting or doing some sort of fun summer activity, waring some form of famous cosplay, swimsuits are off limits are there just boring and featured in this years competition poster already.
NOTICE: Due to UK and International law, no character, under the age of 18 should be depicted in a provocative manner.

#~ Participants are free to choose any color schemes for their creations, either black and white or color, in either traditional or digital, and any medium.

NOTICE: Only one entry per participant. Entry voters are required to like the Afterlives fan page for their votes to be validated.

Entries will be judged according to Art style, Relevance, Creativity, Originality, Impact, and number of vote likes.

We are also proud to present our inhouse judges:

Kurohiko! (Karma > http://kurohiko.deviantart.com/)

Power-J! (Coin and Flour > http://power-j.deviantart.com/)

&

Enjelicious! (Better Girlfriend > http://enjelia.deviantart.com/)

DEADLINES:

Closing date will be the 1st of October, Voting will continue until the 15th.

Winners announced on the 18th of October.
>>My novels and stories... you must read!<<
Never surrender! never compromise on your own creations, not even once! Even if it hurts, or you just wont be true to yourself! What you create is your child, so take responsibility for it!