March 29, 2024, 01:14:26 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: If You decide not to post your drawings READ HERE  (Read 40630 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: If You decide no to post your drawings READ HERE
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 07:40:05 AM »
you're going to need to upload your drawings to a photo hosting site like photobucket or what have you. once it's on there you can go and get the drawings actual url (it'll end in .jpg or .png or whatever you have it saved as) and then just post it into the reply box.

I know photobucket gives you a set of urls with he image tag allready included, but if you use a site that doesn't, clicking the little mono lisa icon just above the smilies will generate a pair of tags for you.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline miomaneku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »
you're going to need to upload your drawings to a photo hosting site like photobucket or what have you. once it's on there you can go and get the drawings actual url (it'll end in .jpg or .png or whatever you have it saved as) and then just post it into the reply box.

I know photobucket gives you a set of urls with he image tag allready included, but if you use a site that doesn't, clicking the little mono lisa icon just above the smilies will generate a pair of tags for you.
Thanks a lot

Offline MiaToSweet

• LOVE ANIME MANGA AND UUU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 03:50:25 PM »
Is here another way to post your pics on here instead of scanning them? :notunderstand:

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »
i don't have a scanner, i lost most of my materials, and i'm fairly certain some people are better at it than me. (Despite me attempting to fix what i do). other than that....i'm willing ot post my art if i even had the time to draw something worth posting
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
Could you rephrase that Mia? I'm not sure what you mean, especially on the scanning part.

Do you mean posting directly without a hosting website such as photobucket? If you mean that then no it's not possible

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 10:20:36 PM »
Is here another way to post your pics on here instead of scanning them? :notunderstand:

If you don't have a scanner then you can try to take a photo with your camera or phone and post it. Even if you might not get high quality still it's worth rather than not posting. But these days even Camera Phones produce high quality photos.

If you mean uploading these photos to the forum, Then you need to host those in a third party site. These days what I recommend is Facebook. Flickr is okey too. Photo Bucket used to be the favorite one but now they remove images if you don't login after a while.

Offline MiaToSweet

• LOVE ANIME MANGA AND UUU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 04:01:10 PM »
i really need help on how to post my picture up on this site plz reply with alot of options on how i can do that

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 10:24:47 PM »
Well the way to do this would be to upload your drawing to a image hosting site like photobucket or flickr, from there you need to get the image's url. (it'll end in .jpg/.png/whatever you save it as). Copy the url into the reply box then hit the image tag button to generate some image tags (located just below the italicize button) make sure your link is between the tags and you'll have a posted image. bip bap bam.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline puellamagi123

• I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA! AND DOODLING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »
Um... I don't even know HOW to post them on this forum! A little help would be nice...

Offline Rojas

• Hello everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 09:30:00 PM »
Ok, upload a file to something like deviantart or imgur or some other image hosting site.

From there in the reply section with all the emote and stuff click the one with the mona lisa. From there you paste your url in between the img] [img thing.