June 15, 2021, 03:42:51 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Who else loves making comic's out there?  (Read 2459 times)

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
Who else loves making comic's out there?
« on: April 02, 2012, 02:12:20 AM »
*raises hand* I do!
....That was a little lame for an intro but I wanted to do something that sounded a little interesting. So what's better to hook people in then by asking a question or sparking their curiosity.....anywhoo

I never really been a person who introduced myself on forums and I kind of regret it because it's really hard to crave a spot in the community when know one notices you so here is me trying to get notice :3

I'll go ahead and start my intro by filling in the form I saw in the thread:

01. Sharean Mori*censored*a
02. Female

03. How did you find the forum: I actually saw this forum through a link on someone else's website. I've been looking for a active comic forum to be a part of that really fit the style that I liked.

04. You are an artist, writer , just Manga/Anime Fan or Webmaster:....I'm kind of all of them. I host my own website where I upload my comic, Love!Love!Fighting!, which I wrote for a contest, about 6 months ago, on a group in Deviantart called Manga-apps. I also have a monthly chapter updated comic over at Mangamagazine.net. It's called Bottled Prince.

05. 23 *I'm getting really old....does it make it worse that I'm also married with twin boys and a little girl?*

06. Where are you from: I'm from the US ^^

07. Your Favorite Manga and Anime: My favorite would have to be From Far away and Land of the Blindfolds and some of the books from Svetlana Chmakova

08. Your others interests / Hobbies: I'm really starting to get into making visual novel's. Not the dirty kind but the good clean, un-awkward kind. I also draw and manage two of personal comics but I don't know if that counts....I think it does because I really love drawing comics so much!!!

09. what you like to do in forum:  I would like to see other people's works and see what kind of tutorial's they have and possibly give my input on different things when it comes to comicking.

I'm really excited to get active in the forum and hope that I don't bother you all to much.
Now it's time for me to get some sleep so I'll stop by tomorrow to post around in the forum and see what gems I can find.

Feel free to stop by my site to read my comic's (Love!Love!Fighting!) at (s-morish) (itastudio).(com)
*Just take out the spaces and brackets.*
and (Bottled Prince) at "http://www.mangamagazine.net/manga-and-comics/Bottled-Prince/detail-page/20"

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Who else loves making comic's out there?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:05:12 PM »
welcome to MR! glad to have your aboard age regardless! plenty of older members around so there's no need to worry. manga is for any age.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome Coryn :3 I'll have to remember to say that when someone nags at me about still reading comics or watching cartoons.
Feel free to stop by my site to read my comic's (Love!Love!Fighting!) at (s-morish) (itastudio).(com)
and (Bottled Prince) at "http://www.mangamagazine.net/manga-and-comics/Bottled-Prince/detail-page/20"

Offline Marche'

• MAD NERD
  • Slow is better than stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 01:51:43 PM »
Nice to meet you, Sharean  :dance: and welcome to MANGA RAIDERS!
You have a group  in Deviantart? Look like I should have one ID for Deviantart.  :biggrin:

[Pen Tablet [Status Dead]]

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 02:20:58 PM »
Oh manga-apps isn't my group. It's a group made by Taylor and a few others on Deviant art. I was just a member of it when I had a deviantart account. The group is still up and a really great place to go for comic resources :D
Thank you for the welcome  :sheep:

Offline Tostificer

• Lord Conqueror Toast
  • Bigger they come, harder they fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
Welcome to MR! 'T was about time we got some senior members in here, hehehe...
Bros with Legomaestro since 2010. I think.

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »
O.O do you mean senior like old and wrinkly or senior like in cool and hip and not old and wrinkly? *Just kidding, my jokes are lame. ^^*
Thank you for welcoming me Tostificer.

Offline Monsterful

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 04:33:50 PM »
Welcome to MR! Fellow original comic creator.

btw your first link is broken.

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 08:00:01 PM »
It's because of my last name TT.TT My other program on my website was censoring me as well. I'll have to figure out how to do image links or something but thank you for the welcome. My last name is Morish(it)a. My name isn't bad *moops in a corner*

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 04:16:16 AM »
You still get nagged at for reading comics and stuff, and here i was hoping that would stop sooner or later.

Welcome to the site sharean!, i'd love to check out your comics.

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
No it doesn't stop but my case might be a little special since I am the youngest of three so I'm nagged just because of my baby sister statues so it might be different for you but Thank you for the welcome :D
I would post up a link to my website but the forum censor outs my name so for now I have the link to my other comic *Bottled Prince* which is sponsored by Mangamagazine.net.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »
Yo watsup! welcome to MR!  :D
Messatsu...

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 03:34:15 PM »
And a howdy do to you too~ Thank you for the welcome  :biggrin:

Offline pandasayori

• Pandanni Picaso
  • Alois Fangirl<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 09:35:14 AM »
Hello Hellooooo and Welcome~! :D

ohh!! I've heard of that group on dA ^^; Though I can't remember if I joined or if I just watched it...*is uncertain*
I feel like I'm having dejavu *spelling blaaahhh D< * because MangaMangazine sounds so familiar.... *thinks it over with chocolate milk*

Offline sharean

• I've got to be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »
Thank you~ for le welcome~
I believe it was mentioned in the group. They are starting to grow very well and they pay the premium authors to make their manga so it's a plus :)
*eats croissant while Panda-chan thinks it over*