September 22, 2021, 11:00:32 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: My first Manga "BEAST"  (Read 2956 times)

Offline lilylily09

• View Profile
My first Manga "BEAST"
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:01:00 AM »
I spend a lot of time to create this Manga :D. I sometime become stress because I think too much about the story and Characters :o. Because I don't have tablet and don't have enough money to buy tool(pen, ink, paper...) for drawing Manga, also in my country doesn't popular to sell it. So I use Manga studio to edit it.
Too bad, since I studied at college, I don't have a lot of time to draw it. Most of my time is spent on my assignment  :(

:read: Please read from left to right
Sorry, now I don't have enough time to describe it. Next time I will describe it  :sadbye:
Also I hope you can correct the grammar on my Manga too
Thank you in advance for read my Manga :dance:

Offline Pigeon

• View Profile
Re: My first Manga "BEAST"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 01:51:44 PM »
So far it's looking pretty good, but a one thing you should brush up on, the grammar as well as spelling. The pictures were cool to look at but from the dialogue it was nearly unreadable. I got the general idea of what was going on but I could barely understand it.

Otherwise, I'm extremely jealous of your skills in the grey fill, i'm assuming this is done digitally? If so, what medium did you use?

Offline lilylily09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
Thank you for comment :D
i though it has problem with the dialog too, but i don't know what i should change(maybe i'm a manga artist, also my english isn't good so...)

the first i draw it on A4 paper. Then i scaned it and used manga studio to edit. I use Curve and Line with different size. The biggest size is 0.5 mm. For color, i use Gradation to fill all the drawing. Then add some shadow:D

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
Well i really liked the cover and the art is okay, but the dialogue makes it a bit hard to go through, maybe you could post the script first and help get it corrected before making a page?

It looks nice, although as a tip i think if you worked as hard as you did on the cover throughout you'd bring your comic up at another level, they seem a little stiffer than the flowing cover.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »
Pretty much what everyone has said. Once you fix the grammar you'll have a nice looking manga.

good stuff by the way. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clapping:
Messatsu...

Offline KairiSumisu

• Yo! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 10:16:13 PM »
Is it just me or does that look like Sakura from Naruto? Just sayin. And your English needs a little touching up, if you don't speek English too well ask some of your friends to help. I heard someone say that really helps. :heart: Keep up the good work!!
<3 livin' life <3

Offline lilylily09

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
thank you for the suggestion :D I want my friends to help me too, but their english and my english skill are similar. So they couldn't help me at all,  and it's hard for me to think of my friend who good and speaking english.
Some of my friend said my character is look like sakura too. But when i look at my character, i think that her hair maybe look a little like sakura and there nothing else that look like each other.