April 19, 2024, 01:05:28 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Mangaraiders Technical Workshop  (Read 5345 times)

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
Mangaraiders Technical Workshop
« on: September 19, 2010, 02:43:07 AM »
What is this Mangaraiders technical workshop about?
Mangaraiders Technical workshops's goal is to propose a regular drawing activity to improve drawing skills.
It can be an activity related to inking, coloring, sketching, anatomy knowledge, perspective, backgrounds...all technics whose knowledge are necessary to improve drawings quality.

What's the difference between those workshops and the usual ones?
Those new workshops will be a regular activity concerning a drawing technics such as inking, coloring, sketching etc. It will concern drawing technics only.

When will it start?
Those topics will be  regular workshops which will propose a different activity twice a week, every wednesdays and saturdays.

Who can take part?
All mangaraiders can take part, no matter their skills and levels. We will propose different kinds of drawing activities which will allow you to improve the drawings technics you need to work on.
Of course, you are free to take part on all workshops you want, as long as you want.

What do I need?

You can use pc, drawing programs, pen tablets or simply a pen and a paper.

What about rules?
No special rule except except the time limit recommandation. We will give a time limit recommandation for each workshop so you can improve your drawing speed.

Who can create those technical workshops?
You can suggest drawing technics which could be developped in workshops. If those suggestions are revelant, Hasith and me will include them in the technical workshops.
If you want to create your own workshop, please go to the Manga Drawing Workshop section.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:49:51 AM by legomaestro »