March 29, 2024, 05:06:08 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Women, Men, Sexuality and other bull  (Read 201524 times)

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
Re: Women, sexuality and other bull....mostly women
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »
I think i could live my life without a girl in my life but im sure after a while i would become more cynical and bitter, in other words even more insane than i already am. The way i see it having a girl in my life would mostly let me get out the feelings and thoughts that i could never tell my normal friends and let me be even more passionate about things, without a girl these may build up and lead to depression, anger and sadness espesialy since i have very few people that i can have a deep conversation with and those kind of talks can take a load of your back that would eventualy crush you
Rarely sighted apparent pixel artist

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »
i could probably survive without a female companion. not saying i dont want to get married or anything. but for now im perfectly happy being single. i know that being in love can be an amazing thing that makes life just that much better. but for now im perfectly happy by myself. as for the whole letting stuff of your chest thing. i have my best friend who i could tell anything too. he's one of those people who you could call to bury a body.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Robs_ugly_artwork

• Here one second, gone the next... *poof* Ninja vanish
  • Planting the Seeds of Destruction...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »
thank you for answering fellas ;)

@ Zef: i understand the need/want for a companion (a shoulder to lean on) when times get rough.. and also when times are good too.. but, why do see it that person as a female companion (GF, wife, etc.) and why not a best bud or just a female friend (non-romantic relation)?? why the need for a female specifically (other than sexual relation of course)

@ Coryn: i understand where you are coming from.. my mentality about women is the same as yours as of right now.. only difference i have no plans of changing this mentality that i have ever.. this is most likely b/c women have burned me out to the point that i have given up on the whole romantic relation BS.. (it's a long story.. but, i can answer any questions if you guys are curious)..

thanks again for taking the time and sharing

-Rob 8)
Judge a person NOT by their weakness.. but, by their strength.

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »
Im paranoid, occasionly depressed, extremely shy and i cant even open up to my closest friend
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 10:19:06 PM by Tzefa »
Rarely sighted apparent pixel artist

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »
i used to be like that. things got better though.

Offline Lassiter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 12:30:46 AM »
I have gone through several diffrent stages concerning girls.

I had a string of girlfriends through high school and college and none of them were much of anything. If anything, it was just someone to pass the time with, someone  to fool around with, or just someone to be with for the sake of having someone to be with.

That being said I do have a woman in my life right now. I'm engaged to a girl I worked with while I was in Korea and things couldn't be better. Well they could be better but not in a relationship manner. Our relationship is great, it's strong and vibrant. The only part that sucks about it is we're in the process of waiting for the visa paperwork to come through so she can emigrate to the states. It really figures, the government screws over citizens who try to do things properly by making them jump through a dozen flaming hoops of doom while those who come here illegally aren't punished. But that's government for you.

All in all I enjoy having a partner in life. Someone who has similar likes and dislikes and who understands what I'm going to say or do before I say or do it and vice versa. It's important to find someone you fit with, someone who gets you and who you get. It's always better to share your life, your hopes and dreams, and goals with someone then to go it alone. It's even better when that someone understands you and actively helps you achieve your goals because they are the same as their own.

Girls are a very magical and wonderful thing. They have such potential in the minds of men to both build and destroy all manner of other relationships. They can bring out our worst traits or our best. They can make us better people or they can take us down a road of despair and misery and I wouldn't have it any other way. Relationships, both good and bad, have a way of making us stronger and a way of teaching us lessons about ourselves that we would not normally be able to learn. The same is doubly true if you have ever or are living with your girl.

In one of the Dialogues Socrates tells a story about the rolly pollys. He says that the first creatures the Gods created were large, round beings called rolly pollys. These creatures decided to become Gods themselves and so they started rolling their way up Mt Olympus. The Gods, once they realized what the creatures were trying to do, split the creatures in half. However the split wasn't perfect, one of the halves had a little bit more flesh then the other. That was the birth of men and women and the rest of our lives all we are doing is trying to fit the two halves together again in order to once again become a single entity.

The story wasn't part of the accepted Greek religious authority and it was really only used to illustrate why men ran around trying out so many diffrent women but ultimately the story is quite touching. We really are just running around looking for the person that completes us.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 04:11:35 AM »
We really are just running around looking for the person that completes us.

this is what i can't understand .. i mean, it's really understandable if you think of the basic human needs and wants.. but, the thing that i can't understand is why does everyone around me (girl or guy) have to keep pushing me to find someone new.. nobody seems to understand me when i say that i have really given up on romantic relations with women.. ever since i was 14yo till i was 28yo i had either a girlfriend, wife or an FTF .. i had major ups and i had extremely low downs.. that last relationship i had ended on the worse down that i ever felt ever .. it's an extremely long story but, basically it's b/c of my past experience i have realized that this entire concept of the man has to be with a women is total BS..

in fact yesterday marks the 1st year anniversary of the first time being single since i was 14yo .. needless to say i have reinvented my entire life this past year.. i now see and feel things differently then 99.9% of people i come in contact with.. my closest friends think my exGF has clouded and confused my mind.. but, in reality she has opened it to new and better things that i have never been accustomed to before.. even though she has caused me so much sadness and pain.. i for one, thank her for unintentionally teaching and showing me what my life is really worth.. 

so Valerie if you ever read this..  thank you, i'm not a fool in love anymore.

-Rob

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »
it reminds me of a girl who used to be on the forum by the name of Demi. interesting girl, goth/emo, and full of her own opinions. but one thing that was interesting about her that pertains to this conversation is that she was completely against any kind of romantic or sexual relationship. i was never quite sure why. im only guessing she had had some bad relationships in her life. i just find it interesting that she detested the whole man woman thing.

before you think any bad thoughts she detested female female relationships too

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »
Coryn 'bout Demi :@: I know there's something called Straight X, which is against sexual stuff while not in relationshi...p... What the hell did you talk about?  :huh:

Rob :@: I don't need, and I don't really know what to do... So I guess no
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2009, 12:38:55 PM »
she was against all things sexual and against any type of relationship

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »
it reminds me of a girl who used to be on the forum by the name of Demi. interesting girl, goth/emo, and full of her own opinions. but one thing that was interesting about her that pertains to this conversation is that she was completely against any kind of romantic or sexual relationship. i was never quite sure why. im only guessing she had had some bad relationships in her life. i just find it interesting that she detested the whole man woman thing.

before you think any bad thoughts she detested female female relationships too

wow, i guess there's my .1% ..

anyways, i would say that's pretty cool to know that there's somebody else out there that sees things the way i do now.. but, i won't say that.. simply b/c it's not cool to feel and live the way i do and i wouldn't want what happened to me, to happen to anybody else for that matter..

about the Emo/Goth thing .. sometimes i look in the mirror and ask myself if i'm turning into that :-\.. then a few seconds alter i'm like.. Nnaaaaahhhhh!!  :laughing11: hahahaha..

note: i'm not against the emo/goth lifestyle.. i think it's pretty cool and interesting.. it's just not for me is all 8)

Offline Lassiter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »
I wasn't saying that you need to find someone, or maybe I was. Anyway.....I think what I was trying to get it is that even if one isn't out looking for anything that its best to still keep your options open. The best stuff always seems to happen when you're least expecting it or not looking for it.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2009, 11:27:43 PM »
lassiter has a point. ever wonder why you cant find anything when your actually looking for it? the same concept applies to women as well.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2009, 05:52:01 AM »
yeah, you guys are right.. that's what i'm doing right now actually.. since i lost all feelings for the "hunt" .. i'm not looking for anything at all.. it's just kinda irritating that ppl want to push me to start "hunting down women" again.. they think that if i'm not out hitting on every available woman i come in contact with, they say i'm not being myself (b/c i used to hit on girls all the time) .. this makes me wonder what "being myself" really means.. the old Rob (who needed a GF) or the new Rob (who just don't give a f*ck) .. which is the real me :-\ hmm.. meh' i'll figure it out later i suppose :tongue:

anyways, hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.. :D

laters

-Rob

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2009, 10:45:23 AM »
lassiter has a point. ever wonder why you cant find anything when your actually looking for it? the same concept applies to women as well.
Well... The same goes for my turn around luck  :laughing11:
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.