March 28, 2024, 04:02:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Women, Men, Sexuality and other bull  (Read 201504 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Women, Men, Sexuality and other bull
« on: November 23, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »
a topic about the troubles of life and romance
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 10:46:00 AM by Coryn »

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
Re: Women, sexuality and other bull....mostly women
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
You beat me to it, now i shall suplex you down stairs, not in the location downstairs but down a flight of stairs  8)
Rarely sighted apparent pixel artist

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »
ill pass. but you i feel the same way sometimes. like the name suggest sometimes its a woman i want to suplex.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Robs_ugly_artwork

• Here one second, gone the next... *poof* Ninja vanish
  • Planting the Seeds of Destruction...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 11:12:00 PM »
You beat me to it, now i shall suplex you down stairs, not in the location downstairs but down a flight of stairs  8)

humor can also be used as an escape from the BS!! .. bro.. you got my shooting beer outta my nose over here!!! hahahahaha  :laughing11: :laughing11:

@Coryn: true that!!!..:naughty:
Judge a person NOT by their weakness.. but, by their strength.

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 11:13:02 PM »
most of the time its seems its a girls boyfriend i want to end up suplex because through the weirdest of circumstances my friend always seems to tick the boyfriend off incredibly easily, i dont know why the girls are completely fine with it but for some reason he manages to do this alot,  its like he has a built in land mine detector and he just likes to find them and poke them with a stick without knowing hes doing it, and everyone is confused when it starts to randomly go off... except somehow im involved with it

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 11:18:32 PM »
ive apparently been really funny to my friend with my random analogys and rages today... and right now im in a sort of split-personality and im confused and lost and dont know what the hecks going on.... gah  :'(

and mostly because of a single girl God damm... as i told my friend "People being ***es is normal for me but when people start being nice i get scared" and i am completely scared and confused

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »
most of the time its seems its a girls boyfriend i want to end up suplex

azzholes do dumb $h!t when there's a girl involved

i don't know why the girls are completely fine with it

it's b/c women are either too naive to notice or they just don't give a f*ck

its like he has a built in land mine detector and he just likes to find them and poke them with a stick without knowing hes doing it, and everyone is confused when it starts to randomly go off... except somehow im involved with it

as said before azzholes like to do dumb $h!t .. you can't change them.. suplexing the mofo won't do anything.. talking to em' won't either unfortunately.. you just gotta change yourself and just deal with it or stay away from those idiots..

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 11:23:09 PM »
thats where the fight of stairs comes in handy for suplexing  8)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »
and right now im in a sort of split-personality and im confused and lost and dont know what the hecks going on.... gah  :'(

sounds like something i would say about myself .. i feel your pain my friend.

and mostly because of a single girl God damm... as i told my friend "People being ***es is normal for me but when people start being nice i get scared" and i am completely scared and confused

i don't quite catch on to what you're saying here.. but, i take a guess.. you're scared of getting hurt? (heart broken)

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 11:33:52 PM »
well basically ive played alot of competitive sports and went to a school where everyone is a druggy or a drunk or something else that leads to nuisances so when you live your entire life like this while being depressed and shy its rather confusing when a girl you dont know very well starts acting nice towards you and starts doing things like hugging me, which is rather awkward for me since well as you would expect i dont get hugged very often nor do people express any amount of caring towards me to help and try and work out my problems, so im saying that somebody being nice towards me without even knowing me very well and asking for nothing in return has left me awestruck

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 11:42:42 PM »
i understand i went through that entire scenario (excluding the sports part) when i was younger (14yo) .. it's a tough hurdle to overcome.. i truly understand what you feel like right now... i really do .. and it sucks to know that you are going through the same f*cked up BS feelings that i've went through before..

unfortunately there is no advice that i can give you.. you just have to learn to deal with it through your own experience b/c the way i've dealt with it might not work out well for you.. i can tell you how i did it if you want. up to a certain extent due this sites pg13 issue of course..

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 11:49:59 PM »
Im surviving with my pencil in hand, i have a few good friends and i find true loyalty there. its the last year and im out of this hazy drug and smoke filled school and never shall either go into my system for they cloud my mind and prevent me from giving excellence in everything i put my heart to and that simply will not do, the depression has faded and i swore never to return to that, the most ironic of situations capitalized by the fact that suicide for me was a implosability ... now if only i can figure this girl out i think ill do alright  :-\

well that felt good

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »
sounds like your clouded mind has suddenly cleared up.. that's great.. that you can control your thoughts and feelings like that.. it took my along time in order for me to do that.. i used to depend on others for comfort and answers and when they weren't there which was most of the time i would become lost and depressed.. fortunately for me it might have taken a long time but, now i can deal with it pretty well now.. within a few seconds actually... so i'm glad that you have a good head on your shoulders and that you can cope with the BS on your own.. which is what matters the most.. (making yourself happy and not depending on others)

... now if only i can figure this girl out i think ill do alright  :-\

Questions if you want to answer:

1) are you attracted to this girl?

2) why is she in constant contact with you (hugging, etc.) ? .. is it out of strictly friendship or is she attracted to you?

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 12:13:06 AM »
the mind clearing thing was mostly because of my brother, we were in a clan for a while for video games and thats why theres that skull in my sig, with the words underneath to represent part of the code of honor which i forcibly obey in all aspects of life
anyways

I dont know if im attracted to this girl, she is pretty, at least to me but im to unsure about myself and who she is and im mostly confused, it feels mostly like instinct, grabbing onto the first piece of debris while your drowning in the ocean....

on the other hand shes a very open person and she hugs alot of people and it seems i am her friend, but ever since she learned how awkward i am when im hugged she then proceeds to do it more often, and shes asked some odd things before like during a long talk with her she told me her age/grade and about a minute later she asked if i was looking for a girl my age or younger than me so Perhapppsss im not certain so im even more confused, and shes never hinted at having a boyfriend at all...
damm confusing women  :confused:

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »
the mind clearing thing was mostly because of my brother, we were in a clan for a while for video games and that's why theres that skull in my sig, with the words underneath to represent part of the code of honor which i forcibly obey in all aspects of life
anyways

that's great that you have something to resort back to when times get you down (like your code of honor) .. some ppl turn the bible, some turn to friends/family, you turn to you code of honor, i pop open a Heineken and say "F*ck it"!!  :tongue: rofl

on the other hand shes a very open person and she hugs alot of people and it seems i am her friend, but ever since she learned how awkward i am when im hugged she then proceeds to do it more often, and shes asked some odd things before like during a long talk with her she told me her age/grade and about a minute later she asked if i was looking for a girl my age or younger than me so Perhapppsss im not certain so im even more confused, and shes never hinted at having a boyfriend at all...
damm confusing women  :confused:

i can see where the confusion lies .. the first part (that i put in bold) would suggest strictly friends ..

on the other hand the second part would suggest that she has an interest in you.. by her opening up to you would suggest she wants you become comfortable with her (b/c she knows that you feel awkward around her, so she initiates the conversation and tells you interesting things about her.. so you know her better without even asking.. (ppl who want to be friends normally do this) ..

the last part is the catch.. usually when someone asks what their personal interests are and uses themselves as a comparison (that's the age part).. that usually suggests that she wants you to think about her in that way.. to me, what i get from it.. is that she's attracted to you and she's "fishing" right now.. she's trying to open you up.. which is a good thing b/c usually the guy has to do this part of courtship but, she knows that you are shy and she's taking it upon her own hands to do you a favor and play both roles so you feel comfortable..

if i were you i'd say f*ck it and just go with the flow.. if it's not what it's cracked up to be, then f*ck it .. you always have you pencil and code of honor right? .. but, if it works out then WooT!!! for you buddy  :D