March 28, 2024, 04:05:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Latest Naruto Manga chapter  (Read 179162 times)

Offline xXUchihaXx

• View Profile
Re: Latest Naruto Manga chapter
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »
Just finished reading 467. I'm really quite confused about madara's plan but there is one thing is for sure, the war starts now.
Peace does not exist.

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 07:22:30 AM »
Just finished reading 467. I'm really quite confused about madara's plan but there is one thing is for sure, the war starts now.
Great, thanks for mentioning  :blush:
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Naruto Manga 468 is out
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 01:38:42 PM by Hasith »

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »
Oh wasn't it what he? I'm confused  :confused:
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

dawood

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »
Why make a topic for one chapter its pointless!

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »
dawood,I think that this is for any new chapter that comes out ^^ its a continuous chapter where you can discuss the latest developments in the story ^^

dawood

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »
dawood,I think that this is for any new chapter that comes out ^^ its a continuous chapter where you can discuss the latest developments in the story ^^

theres already a topic on the naruto discussion theme why make another... its just pointless and a waste of ones time and energy

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »
If Pointless then its your personal opinion so no prb. I want to keep chapter links separate from main discussion so members can find link to new chapter without a hassle. and stop people making topics for each new chapter which is a waste. Pointless thing is discus it in to places like wut happens here. So keep discussion in the other topic.

dawood

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 10:36:04 AM »
If Pointless then its your personal opinion so no prb. I want to keep chapter links separate from main discussion so members can find link to new chapter without a hassle. and stop people making topics for each new chapter which is a waste. Pointless thing is discus it in to places like wut happens here. So keep discussion in the other topic.

if you think the other topic is pointless delete it instead of keeping it there for people to discuss points of a chapter which other people wont get... lol   

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 11:24:58 AM »
I don't think you get what I said ..

01 ) This topic is just for links to latest Naruto chapter. Because I had enough deleting things every time someone come and post links to their sites telling a New Naruto chapter is out.

02 ) Keep the other topic for Naruto general discussions. This one just for new chapter links that comes out so no one need to announce about it and post links everywhere.

Hope you get it coz I'm not gonna add useless post in this topic explainning it again and again. So better leave it there.

dawood

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 01:38:16 PM »
I don't think you get what I said ..

01 ) This topic is just for links to latest Naruto chapter. Because I had enough deleting things every time someone come and post links to their sites telling a New Naruto chapter is out.

02 ) Keep the other topic for Naruto general discussions. This one just for new chapter links that comes out so no one need to announce about it and post links everywhere.

Hope you get it coz I'm not gonna add useless post in this topic explainning it again and again. So better leave it there.

i dont think you get what i'm saying...   instead of having one topic where you post the chpater  and another for one where you will discuss the chapter why not do it in one topic...  it will ake it easier for the people.... cos they can look up the manga on one topic and not have to change topics to voice their opions...  you'll be killing 2 birds with one stone... stop trying to make things compicated for yourself and others...  so change the name of this topic to clarify and delete the other topic

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »
You are the only one this "others" is. For the rest of members it seems pretty simple and Doodle already explained it to you. also read the point one again. Leave this topics to those who understand it and stick with the other topic.

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »
sorry dawood. but this topic is everything you said it wasn't... ):

dawood

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
You are the only one this "others" is. For the rest of members it seems pretty simple and Doodle already explained it to you. also read the point one again. Leave this topics to those who understand it and stick with the other topic.

LOL.. hasith you dont seem to understand..  its either one or the other!!  now i understand you are adamant at keeping this topic because its logical to allow people to read the chapter before discussing to!! but to avoid confusion would is not make sense to get rid of the "naruto shippudden discussion" topic...   cos whatever you will be discussing in this topic wont need to be discussed again in the other topic