April 17, 2024, 11:07:56 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Where To Post Artwork  (Read 3039 times)

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
Where To Post Artwork
« on: April 20, 2023, 08:38:36 AM »
I'm not the most up to date on social media but I hear Deviantart.com is becoming a thing of the past so I'm wondering what social media to use. Like I said I'm not the most up to date on social media as I don't like to use it that much due to people being mean. However if I'm to get my artwork out I need to post it on social media. Any suggestion where I can post my artwork.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
Re: Where To Post Artwork
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 12:42:31 PM »
I know a fair number of people that use Instagram, that's got a lot of users so your potential reach is high, but equally so is every other artist that posts on it XD
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 03:31:06 PM »
Honestly I tried Instagram for my artwork only to hate how they crop the image into a square. I have thought about posting on Facebook but I know that's becoming a thing of the past too and I can kind of see why it's been around since I was in high school school which was a long time ago considering that I'm 32 now and graduated in 2009. Most of my co workers use tik tok and snap chat but while I like how snap chat will delete your post after a day that also makes it not the best for posting art work.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 10:29:30 AM »
Hmmm. Hard to say. There used to be a thriving Tumblr art community but I have no idea if that's still the case. Kofi is fairly popular for artists as well, although I don't know if it's social media in the traditional sense.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Funji

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023, 04:13:59 AM »
Hello,

There are several social media platforms on which you can post your artwork, such as Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. Instagram is especially popular among artists because it's image-driven, while Twitter and Tumblr allow you to easily share and connect with other artists. There are also some websites which evolve in the artistic field, but it will be necessary to make a small research.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:55:32 AM by Funji »

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 03:56:27 AM »
Might try Tumblr but Tumblr has been around for a while as well so might be like Facebook and becoming a thing of the past. I'll have to look into that before I make an account though.

Edit: looked more into Tumblr and hearing that it's very uncensored  which as weird as that may sound I don't think I would like plus I'm hearing bad things about the community. So I think I'll pass on Tumblr as well.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 04:07:26 AM by IndigoDoll90 »