September 25, 2022, 07:04:50 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Chit Chat 2022  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Robin Rain

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
Re: Chit Chat 2022
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2022, 02:52:40 AM »
Indeed. x_x;

On a somewhat related topic, I have a Discord server for my art and projects and a bitty community. Several MR members are there already so if anybody, whom I'm familiar with, wants to join to hang out or stay in contact with each other in cases where the site is down feel free to DM me for an invite. (No public link atm due to wanting a slow growth of familiar faces for now.)

Vikings' also has a Discord meant for MR that I think most of the regulars are in already, but they've left it unmodded mostly, and it's not as active there.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2022, 06:39:35 AM »
eyyyyy it's back

@robin I read your comment and thought "hey! someone else has a discord server!" and then I realized I'm already in yours XD

True the MR discord is pretty quiet, mostly I prefer to post on the forum rather than on discord, so it's more of a backup option at the moment for me

Would hate to lose MR to something as simple as a server issue :'(
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2022, 11:33:31 AM »
Yeah I kind of missed the small community here while the site was down. I've thought about making my own discord server but it would only be for close friends and would be invite only to keep the server small. I can't stand large servers with lots of people anyway. Besides I've tried joining other servers on discord only to eventually leave them after a few days because in my opinion the community wasn't the friendliest so I think making my own server of close friends would be the way to go.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2022, 04:24:32 PM »
I dare say I'll start my own server at some point, although moderating it I can't be bothered so probably not the best idea :/
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!