March 29, 2024, 06:49:51 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Miraculous Ladybug (collaboration)???  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
Miraculous Ladybug (collaboration)???
« on: November 24, 2021, 01:49:17 AM »
Hello! I am looking to have some fun making a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic!
It won’t be your typical fanfic with cheesy OCs and such. I consider myself a very creative writer. I’m good at creating plots, world building, characters, dialogue and all. I don’t want to give away the plot/premise of the fanfic because I really do think it’s a great story and I want to be the one to work on it and not have the idea swooped up.
Anyway, you do not have to draw panels for this. I am fine working with someone who can draw illustrations here and there while I write it as a novel. But I do want there to be images be it illustrations or manga/comic panels.
This is for fun. Something I hope to share with the Miraculous fandom simply because I love the show and want to contribute something to the fandom. I’m not against making money, but I’m really burnt out on everything creative being about making money. I want to have fun in the fandoms I love with other people who love the fandoms too.
While I am mainly a writer, I also do an above average job drawing. In fact, my art can help any other artist improve. When I work with an artist, I draw first and then the artist uses what I drew and just improves my art. I have been told many times that working with me has bettered the artist’s abilities and gave them quick and efficient practice that was challenging but not stressful. So, if you find that kind of experience beneficial maybe we can work together.
That being said, I do want to work with someone who’s art I find to be better than my own.
Anyway, let me know if you are interested!