April 18, 2024, 11:42:44 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Nice meeting you~!  (Read 1958 times)

Offline illusses

• Manga Creator/Artist
  • My profile pic says I'm about to sh*t my pants
    • View Profile
Nice meeting you~!
« on: October 21, 2021, 09:00:45 AM »
Good day everyone! My name is illusses
I'm still fairly new to this platform and still can't make heads or tails on how to do things around here lol
I'm a somewhat mediocre manga artist and have been drawing since I was little. But I just got into drawing manga in about 2 years or so~ Right now I'm creating 3 original series which 2 of them are my own and another one is with an author.

2 or the series in which one is written by me called Grand Reign, the other one is by the author and I'm the artist called The Mystery of Tokyo Bay

Another series that I write and draw is actually on Webtoon called Making This Girl Smile Is Impossible!. You can search for it if you're interested~ I'm kinda scared to leave a link I think from what I understand, I can't provide links yet when I just joined the community?= U =

I hope I get to be involved in this platform more in the future! :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:04:20 AM by illusses »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Nice meeting you~!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 03:11:25 PM »
Welcome to MangaRaiders! Feel free to ask any questions you have. Most people here can answer them.

You are correct about the links thing. We want to encourage direct interaction with members up front, so you're not allowed to post links until reaching 25 posts. However you can always directly post text and images to share your stories.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline illusses

• Manga Creator/Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 06:34:22 PM »
Thank you so much Coryn! Ofc I will ask away if I have any question~

That's fair and I understand~ owh really? Neat! I do wanna share my works in hopes that it might give inspirations or motivation to other artist and writers~ and I might get inspired from other's work as well

Here's a page from one of the episode from my webtoon

Spoiler

Offline Pavo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 05:07:58 AM »
Welcome to MangaRaiders.

Great job with the coloring on the page.
I must say, bold choice to make guys eyes hidden by hair.  ;D

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 05:35:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum :)

Don't put down your artwork so much! The page you shared is pretty good!

Offline illusses

• Manga Creator/Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 12:39:44 PM »
Thank you so much NO1SY and Pavo!
I appreciate your kind replies > v < and yeahh Pavo, I designed him like that at least at the start xD but at some point in the story I will make a reveal~

I do have confidence in my skill as an artist but you know, you always have new things to learn and at the end of the day, there's always someone better than you so that has kept me going in improving more and more  ;D

Offline sketch survival

• I'm Recovering
  • Alignment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 10:05:34 PM »
That artwork is really close to my taste I also like megumi mizusawa artwork and I like usually black and white when it comes to manga but I was think of that route once I have my own color pages but who knows
hiding who's going to coach me now?

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2021, 12:45:09 AM »
welcome ^^ glad to have you here
-Action

Offline Xseos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 10:35:48 AM »
Good day everyone! My name is illusses
I'm still fairly new to this platform and still can't make heads or tails on how to do things around here lol
I'm a somewhat mediocre manga artist and have been drawing since I was little. But I just got into drawing manga in about 2 years or so~ Right now I'm creating 3 original series which 2 of them are my own and another one is with an author.

2 or the series in which one is written by me called Grand Reign, the other one is by the author and I'm the artist called The Mystery of Tokyo Bay

Another series that I write and draw is actually on Webtoon called Making This Girl Smile Is Impossible!. You can search for it if you're interested~ I'm kinda scared to leave a link I think from what I understand, I can't provide links yet when I just joined the community?= U =

I hope I get to be involved in this platform more in the future! :D

👋  eyyy! Just went to you Webtoon and read a few chapters/episodes of "Making this girl smile is impossible" I honestly really like your art style not to mention how you filled the background noise with interesting characters yet not heavily detailed. I think this goes very well with you style and it creates a smooth reading experience. Keep up the great work!
G.N.D