September 18, 2021, 06:38:36 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: manga artist wanted (collaboration)  (Read 456 times)

Offline Misel

• View Profile
manga artist wanted (collaboration)
« on: August 04, 2021, 06:28:10 AM »
hey, i am new here, so sorry if this isn't allowed, but i need manga artist to illustrate a story that i have in mind.

the story is fully completed, i am now writing it, and i would need artist.

this whole thing is a project with no deadlines or anything, do i don't exactly expect things to be done super quickly, since the art style i want it do be done with is the same as Kentaro Miura uses to make Berserk.

so yeah, if you want to join, welcome, we will probably talk on discord since it's easier, but other than that, thx for reading and i hope i can find someone in this community.

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
Re: manga artist wanted (collaboration)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 06:56:29 AM »
I know I'm not a mod but this site is more for people who want to improve/have a community of like minded others rather than an artist/writer hookup.  If you are interested in joining then I suggest going to the Welcome Center and introducing yourself then checking out some of the other threads and getting to know people.

About this post, is the story finished or not?  You said it was finished but you are writing it still.  Also, almost no body is going to have the same art style as berserk or anywhere close.  His drawings literally span over a few decades and anyone that good is going to charge an incredible price.  If you are willing to pay then you need to be more transparent with price and you will get more attention.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 09:51:42 AM »
I couldn't have said it better myself MK!

Misel, it's as MK said. You're asking a lot, especially from a community of people who are here mostly as hobbyists. Anyone who can emulate the immense detail of Berserk is definitely not hanging around here looking for free work, lol. We have plenty of talented artists though, so I encourage you to stick around and meet some of them!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline scruffyronin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 05:27:12 AM »
I couldn't have said it better myself MK!

Misel, it's as MK said. You're asking a lot, especially from a community of people who are here mostly as hobbyists. Anyone who can emulate the immense detail of Berserk is definitely not hanging around here looking for free work, lol. We have plenty of talented artists though, so I encourage you to stick around and meet some of them!

Agree.