------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Manga Artists > Manga Artists Wanted

Looking for Manga Artist for a new story I'm making. "Among The Chaos"

(1/1)

JJL04!:
This project is required to have an artist that isn't being needed to be paid. It's due to the fact I'm a 16 year old that's just starting life and wanting for my story to come to life. Paying can come later in the picture when I'm settled with a job and a schedule. In the meantime I'm looking for an artist that can cooperate with me. As a friend and to work together as well. I also can draw but I need a bit of help. I'll make sure to credit you when the project is publish by each chapter.

Among The Chaos is a story I have been working on for 3 years and I'm still working on it. By next year I should be finalizing the first arc. The story is similar to "The Walking Dead." and "Attack On Titan." Not similar to the stories but kinda similar in how the rules work in that world. Just to make you have a decent picture in your mind about it. Among The Chaos setting is a wasteland. Instead of zombies there are these mysterious creatures known as Modifiers. They are deformed deadly creatures that come in all shapes and sizes. No one is safe in the story. Everyone has to face the consequences of their actions. Story is very mysterious and dark. So I'm looking for someone that can create that tone and mood in their drawings. I'll send you some drawings of mine as reference to adapt it into your drawings. Just for you to know how I want some characters to look. Thank you for your time for reading. If you're interested reply here or add my discord JJL#4067.

KatDeMilo:
That's a big ask but best of luck with your project, hopefully you find what you are after :)

Coryn:
Welcome to MR JJL! You should introduce yourself in the welcome center and make some friends around the forum! MangaRaiders is a place for friend making first, and collaboration second. But we have a lot of fruitful collabs that have come out of that model, so don't lose hope. Just have a little patience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version