September 18, 2021, 05:48:57 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: LONG TIME NO SEE >.>;;  (Read 301 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
LONG TIME NO SEE >.>;;
« on: June 12, 2021, 05:39:34 AM »
Hahahaha, wow, has a lot happened in the past couple of years. I mean a lot. Like. I'm on testosterone and transitioning now. I'm engaged and moving into my first apartment with my fiance this August. I had a career direction change after issues with the college of education at my university. After a couple of years working in housekeeping, I wound up working back at Waffle House. And also somehow I wound up in the mod core circles of a weird corner of Danganronpa roleplay Discord servers.

I...really owe Coryn and some of the other guys a big apology for dropping off the face of the earth on the War Arc writing collab. It never really left my head. With so much going on, I just lost motivation to create much of anything. So, being forced out of education has actually been kind of a positive thing, because lately, my creative spark is coming back. And, now more than ever, I really want to be a part of a community who will hold me accountable and lift me up. Of course that meant coming back home.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
    • View Profile
Re: LONG TIME NO SEE >.>;;
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 06:48:25 AM »
Hey welcome back Mahlua :biggrin:

Huge congratulations on your engagement! :heart: Between you and Coryn and a bunch of other friends I'm beginning to feel like I'm super slacking on the life development side of things :sure:

Sometimes stability and security are what is really required for people. I often have days where I miss working a standard 9-5 job that just gives me time and mental energy left over for creative hobbies. Hopefully what you are doing now works out for you in that way at least.

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 07:05:46 AM »
Welcome back Mahlua. Im sure they are all good with that. Life gets in the way of hobbies unfortunately at times and it sounds like you've had a lot going down! This place may not be bustling all the time, but its still always there whenever the creative juices get flowing.

Congrats on the engagement, all the best to you and your fiance :cheers: ( I could've sworn there used to be a Champagne emoji on here, but cant see it anywhere  :noidea: ).

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 07:10:50 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome. I tend to be much more talkative on Discord (now more than ever before), so if anybody has a Discord invite lying around, that'd be (chef's kiss) for keeping more in touch.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 08:44:06 AM »
Welcome back Mahlua! Glad to see you coming now that you're life situation is more stable. Apologies are completely accepted on my end. It was always understood that it's impossible to keep people on a collab if they don't have the ability. So I look forward to you coming up to speed with all the latest goings on.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 03:52:47 AM »
congratulations on the engagement and welcome back!

yeah collaborations always are tricky when it's just a hobby thing, and everyone has their own circumstances :|
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 03:58:49 PM »
Heya Mahlua and welcome back! Glad to hear things are more stable for you now and congratulations on your engagement!
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.
DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/noteriddler