March 29, 2024, 02:02:31 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: New yet old User.... Account  (Read 1468 times)

Offline DedBrain

• View Profile
New yet old User.... Account
« on: June 01, 2021, 06:34:38 PM »
Hello active users!.

You may call me by my Username. I have had this account for several years. however, I have never been active. I have the slightest reason to why?... embarrassment? procrastination? Laziness? I just don't know, It's a mystery. Anyhow, I've tried other creative social sites. such as Instagram, FB, DA, Amino, Discord, etc... But, these sites never seem to hold up my interest or even motivation. though, don't get me wrong. There are phenomenal creators on those sites. I just feel those site are oversaturated and congested with just anything. However, I have always thought of this forum as a unique heaven for those who search it, they will find it, sorta idea.

So, somethings about myself.

I'm 28yrs old, live in the US(Midwest). I lean more as an Artist/Illustrator than Writer. Though, I do currently have two story projects in development. I would like to share them on here when they are well prepared to do so. I'm always open to receive positive constructive criticism and as to give. My art style is semi-realism. while getting older, I strayed away from the manga/anime aesthetic. I started to feel as if the manga style was very limiting for me moving forward in my art journey. so, for the past several years, I've been trying to develop my own unique style that reflects what I like. I'm always interested in meeting new people and seeing unique art styles.

Thank you for reading!
Stay Blessed!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: New yet old User.... Account
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:27:17 AM »
Hey there DedBrain! Welcome into the light and out of the lurking shadows! We know y'all are out there, so it's always nice to see one of you decide to join the conversation.

I hope you can find what you're looking for, and I'm glad you feel the way you do. There's something to still be said for the old model of the internet if it gets someone who has remained inactive for years to finally step up.

(And Midwest represent!)

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 02:19:31 PM »
Welcome out from your lurking! :ninja:

I look forward to whatever you share; I'm intrigued to see the art-style you have settled on :)

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 04:55:06 PM »
Hello and welcome DedBrain!

Looking forward to seeing your art c: I also find myself looking outside the manga art style in order to expand. Best wishes towards your artistic journey!
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.
DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/noteriddler

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 03:53:30 AM »
welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your art!
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!