March 29, 2024, 06:19:06 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Paid] Writer looking for an artist to collab with on project. Will pay Artist!  (Read 1639 times)

Offline 21wishesinadream

• View Profile

[Closed as of April 19th, 2021]

Hello! I am a writer looking for an artist for my manga, Moonlight Rising.

Genre: Action, Drama, Romance

Sypnosis: Moonlight Rising is about a woman in Yokohama, Japan, 3022. She is seen as a villainess due to her nature but is mainly misunderstood. After killing the leader of the Night Clan, she meets two brothers, Osamu and Akihito Kajiwara. They fight her but after losing in seconds, Akihito asks to be trained by her. Osamu, due to the death of the original leader of the Night Clan, gets voted as the next leader, while taking the price. Akihito Kajiwara. Hana, wanting to train both of the brothers, ends up offering to train him, acknowledging that she knows Osamu wants to kill her. She states that if so, he can learn how to. Hana ends up training both of them. After two years Hana makes the mistake of killing someone while taking the guilt to her heart. Due to this, she ends up becoming the enemy to Yuudai Okawa, the hero of Yokohama. He starts to kill people close to her. The more deaths of close ones, the more she becomes taken over by the evil spirit inside her.

From the writing I've done, I think my series will be about twenty chapters.

I have some chapters written already and I'm willing to share. My email is daiesha33PLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com.

I honestly got attached to this story and the thought of showing the world of Moonlight Rising is what pushed me to keep going for this story. I've mainly written on Wattpad since my high school years. Username: 21_Wishes_in_a_dream. This is my first idea I've had to turn into a manga. I do have other ideas too and hope to write more manga with the artist I meet. I hope we can form an amazing bond. 💜

[I was able to find an artist!]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 08:52:10 AM by 21wishesinadream »

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
Try to draw out storyboards for the first 3 chapters of your story (around 40-60 panels).  A storyboard does not need to be high quality, stick figures/blocky characters work just fine.

The reason I say 3 chapters is because you only have 1-3 chapters to hook a reader to the story.  If you can hook me in 3 chapters with storyboards then I'll probably give it a shot as a webcomic.

Offline 21wishesinadream

• View Profile
@MK

Yeah that's true