December 08, 2021, 11:22:11 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Renegade Robot  (Read 359 times)

Offline J.J.Watts

• View Profile
Renegade Robot
« on: October 05, 2021, 08:38:54 AM »
Hi, I've been writing and drawing my own manga/graphic novel for a while now. I've started a Patreon where I will continue to upload chapters as I finish them. My goal is to produce 1 every two weeks. This first chapter is available to view here. All feedback is welcome.

*Link removed*

Synopsis:

Set during a wave of industrial revolution, humans are reliant on robots for everything, and they are treated as nothing more than appliances. It is believed that robots are incapable of expressing emotions, independent thought or freewill. That is until one day, when a lowly Maintenancebot called Bolt decides to rebel against the humans after a traumatic experience awakens his consciousness. After becoming a wanted criminal, Bolt goes on a journey to gather up like-minded robots and dismantle the fabric of human society.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:36:56 PM by Coryn »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade Robot
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 12:38:09 PM »
Hey JJ! Welcome to the forum, but unfortunately I had to remove your link. We don't allow link posting until you've made 25 posts. But I encourage you to introduce yourself in the welcome center and stick around!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF