April 19, 2024, 01:30:13 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Are you in quarantine? How are you dealing with the lockdown personally?  (Read 24789 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Well, I've managed to correct my habits again a bit, so I'm actually back down on my weight. Ironically, I think I wasn't eating enough, and my body was over compensating by thinking I was starving (could have fooled me).

I'm actually back on quarantine this week thanks to someone in my building getting sick. Not my company specifically, but anyone who could go home did. Some people definitely aren't taking it seriously enough, but I'm afraid I'm outgunned in that respect (I wonder why a bunch of Midwestern American might not be taking COVID seriously  :glare: ...)

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline sketch survival

• I'm Recovering
  • Alignment
    • View Profile
Blank
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 11:07:54 PM by Blank »
hiding who's going to coach me now?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I always like to read history when I can. History has always been a passion of mine, and it's a great source of inspiration. Not only that, it can give you greater context for the world we live in. The things and events which seem so crazy in modern life all have historical parallels, so it really gives you a perspective on life. I find it takes some of the edge off knowing that humans have been this way for all of human history, and yet we always find a way to keep going.

Offline sketch survival

• I'm Recovering
  • Alignment
    • View Profile
Thanks I might consider that and yeah is it possible overcome anxiety
hiding who's going to coach me now?

Offline JGun8494

• View Profile
Well, I am from India. High population, people are unaware on how deadly COVID is, Weird rumors about vaccination flows fast and so is the number of believers making our country the perfect place for COVID to spread and mutate. No offense. There were many videos of people crying over the deaths of victims due to the lack of oxygen supply and on the other side markets were crowded with people without wearing masks and no social distances. People underestimate COVID too much. This is the second time the lock down ended and people are doing the same mistake which was done during the first break. Some people are unaware but most just won't listen to the awareness messages broadcasted by the government. And if it affects the country then they will just blame the government or the medical facilities. Many would have heard that many doctors in our country are assaulted by victims' relatives for not saving them. It is not unusual for the doctors to fear the people more than the COVID itself.

Sorry I've been saying these weird things but this is reality. I lost almost 1.5 years of university life living in my house. Our curriculum, exam patterns and will to study change tremendously when shut inside our home for long time (Mental Issues). We can't blame the people. They have their own financial and psychological issues caused by lockdown. Anyway they had to go out for working and shopping to survive. But they could have stopped it months earlier if they followed rules such as wearing masks and social distancing. But all I could do is to pray and hope for the arrival of an end to this pandemic.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear all that JGun. The situation in India still pops up on the news in America, even though it seems most people here just want to forget the whole thing already. I hope you can get the vaccination yourself soon if you haven't already. Stay safe friend. You can still do the right thing, even if those around you won't.

Offline KatDeMilo

• View Profile
New Zealander here. I said enough. Lucky islanders.
MissKatMilo

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Truly. Real envious of you lot down there.  :sadbye:

Offline VOYA

• Voyager
  • Hi
    • View Profile
I can't believe some of the old threads are still here!! :'] man.

I'm glad we made it on the other side. Sending love to those who were affected negatively by it all of course.
Hey there, I am using WhatsA- ... oh

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
I actually found it harder coming out of lockdown and back to the grind of normal life. I got quite cozy not having to deal with work or people XD
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It was a wild freaking time for sure. I do miss all the extra time I had for walks and such though. Lockdown gave me a lot of time for self reflection which I appreciated.