June 12, 2021, 03:44:31 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Are you in quarantine? How are you dealing with the lockdown personally?  (Read 8672 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Well, I've managed to correct my habits again a bit, so I'm actually back down on my weight. Ironically, I think I wasn't eating enough, and my body was over compensating by thinking I was starving (could have fooled me).

I'm actually back on quarantine this week thanks to someone in my building getting sick. Not my company specifically, but anyone who could go home did. Some people definitely aren't taking it seriously enough, but I'm afraid I'm outgunned in that respect (I wonder why a bunch of Midwestern American might not be taking COVID seriously  :glare: ...)

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline evand498

• escapism
    • View Profile
Well i'm just saving money and hitting the library I want to socialize but scared also because of social media and contacts I don't want to have too much. There's too many people and too many noises I mean I don't even read my bible its too confusing. How can I have a right sense of mind, What do you guys study and consume I'm really bored just reading manga, studying how to make it and hitting the library plus watching a list of movies sometimes my mind is disorientated and distorted I don't know if that matters though I a lot of people are really smart I wonder how they get to that stage. Hopefully I can have a peace of mind and get myself manageable in life
Webtoon Artist wannabe trying every single day to reach my goal

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
I always like to read history when I can. History has always been a passion of mine, and it's a great source of inspiration. Not only that, it can give you greater context for the world we live in. The things and events which seem so crazy in modern life all have historical parallels, so it really gives you a perspective on life. I find it takes some of the edge off knowing that humans have been this way for all of human history, and yet we always find a way to keep going.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline evand498

• escapism
    • View Profile
Thanks I might consider that and yeah is it possible overcome anxiety
Webtoon Artist wannabe trying every single day to reach my goal