June 27, 2022, 07:39:17 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Winter Season 2020 Discussion  (Read 5873 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Season 2020 Discussion
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 07:40:28 AM »
Winter Season 2020 Closing Thoughts

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

• A certain highlight and a very fun show to keep up with. Eizouken is unique and charming with a great cast and an imaginative world. It's a show about passion artists creating. I like the setting a lot and it made for many cool fantasy sequences. The cast was very likable I especially liked Mizusaki and Kanamori. In the end I think my interest sort of tampered off from the beginning but it was a good show throughout and it made for a tight 12 episodes.

Murenase! Seton Gakuen

• Seton Gakuen was a dumb and enjoyable comedy. The animal theme makes for many clever jokes and you end up learning a lot of small details. It's made with a surprisingly great knowledge of wildlife, this leads to many fantastic jokes and fun side characters. It could be hit or miss and I didn't like the last two episodes with the really annoying mammoth girl. However there were enough good jokes to keep coming back, like the donkeys, the gay giraffe that stalks Jin and my favorite character the sloth girl. This was a good show to watch week by week but I wouldn't of stuck with it if I was to watch it after.

Koisuru Asteroid

• Bright and boring. This is a show that really had nothing going for it but also wasn't bad enough to stop watching. The only reason I finished it was because I was keeping up with so few series. There is really nothing interesting about this show but I liked the bright character designs and the joy and passion the cast gets out of their hobbies. Doga Koba always make a nice looking show atleast, even though I found it hard to pay attention in the last few episodes. I was just sort of waiting for it to end. It was filler, but it wasn't poorly made. Very unremarkable.