March 29, 2024, 02:01:39 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Which Anime series you are watching ?  (Read 339436 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Which Anime series you are watching ?
« Reply #1905 on: January 05, 2021, 10:52:03 PM »
Hajimete no Gal

It wouldn't take a genius to realize this show was going to be trash, but I guess I was in the mood to watch something dumb. Sure enough it was a bad show with extremely unlikable characters, in fact it's one of the worst anime I've ever finished. There was some actually hilarious moments and it sucked in a way that kept me interested. The last two episodes really revealed how awful of a series it is. This is just some straight up trash.

Junichi is a guy who askes out a gal girl because he assumes she'll give it up easy and he can finally get laid. Plot twist she says yes and she ends up not being that kind of girl. So that's different, two characters start a relationship in the first episode. Sure enough Junichi realizes what he actually likes about Yukana and we the viewer honestly have no idea why she likes him at first. Suddenly a bunch of girls want to bang Junichi and it's an anime so you know where it goes from here. This show had a big focus on Junichi and Yukana's friend groups and they all played big roles in the show. Junichi's friends were both the best and worst part of the show.

We always see the sidekicks in these romance ecchi shows. They react to the main character's good luck and get jealous and everything. But this is one of the only shows were I've seen those characters be used heavily in every episode. Shinpei and Keigo are utterly hilarious and they are the only good thing about this show. They are just two morons who provide lots of comedy. Minoru however is an actual child predator. He always talks about how he lusts over elementary school students and it's almost okay in the eyes on the show. He shows a map he made of where every kid in the neighborhood lives and his friends even set him up to work at a Day Care. This was just gross, I'm not one to complain about edgy comedy but this was just framed terribly and shouldn't of been here.

This show presents a horrible relationship. Junichi has crushingly low self confidence and when he expresses his feelings of unworthiness to Yukana she gets mad at him and gives him the cold shoulder. I found his actions to be very realistic of someone with such low self confidence and everyone makes him feel like a terrible person for this. The show frames it as being his fault. Of course I don't expect anime characters to act in morally correct ways. I love White Album 2 because of how brutal and selfish the characters act. The difference is in the framing. Hajimete no Gal shows that everyone sh!tting on Junichi while he's depressed and in a fit of self doubt is correct. That's just plain rotten and sends a really awful message.

This show is just bad so I won't spend more time writing about it. It's worth a watch to see how bad it is. It was entertaining and I loved the insanity of Shinpei and Keigo. If you dig deep you will find many great issues with Hajimete no Gal, this one stinks.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:34:59 AM by Manimal »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 12, 2021, 08:03:55 AM »
Moyashimon (Season 1)

A fantastic series focused on a niche topic. Just like Silver Spoon we follow a cast of characters studying a specific field which the show teaches us about. In Moyashimon it's microorganisms which the main character Sawaki is able to see. They are represented by fun little chibi characters. The premise is unusual and the show is very unique in how it handles everything. We get an excellent and likeable cast of characters. Moyashimon shows us once more that College anime are awesome and we need more.

I loved the whole cast and found every episode very entertaining. They take a lot of common themes like a Spring Festival and turn it into something different. The abilities of Sawaki make for an interesting dynamic in his relationships with the other characters. Misato and Kawahama seem like scumbags looking to exploit Sawaki at first but then we get to learn more about them and find they are his true bros. Both of them are just fun idiots. Haruka is the spice of the series, I liked her character and the development we get towards the end of the season. Naturally all her outfits were the best part of the show. Having a harsh character that means well like her made it interesting. The creator of this series obviously had a great interest in microbos but also leather & gothic lolita outfits. Putting this together was a brilliant idea.

I liked Mutou a lot also, she's the big drunk who's looking for her next step. Since it's a college anime we get to see various characters at different places in life. The Professor was quite an enigma and I loved his antics, although he had a certain scheme that was highly questionable mid series. There is a plot twist with Sawaki's friend Yuuki that the show surprisingly handles really well. I like that everything in this show isn't made to be big and dramatic, it handles things in a more reasonable way. The character development is more subtle and you really enjoy seeing what everyone gets up to.

The artstyle was nice and I love the character designs. There is a bit of a different look to this series that is a bit more grounded. It reminded me of Prison School in this aspect. So ya, the first season of Moyashimon was great. This show was really fun to watch and extremely entertaining. Great cast and a unique concept that is done very well. I was utterly horrified to see what happened to the great art in the second season. I'll give it a chance but if it stinks atleast this first season was good.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:22:19 AM by Manimal »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 18, 2021, 08:43:07 AM »
Genshiken (Season 1)

An anime about Otaku in a club is very common nowadays. Genshiken is from 2004 however, before there was a series like this every season, and it has a lot of charm and unique personality. It's a full on Slice of Life, mundane adventures of these characters in a University anime club. They focus on many aspects of Otaku culture like doujin, cosplay, Gunpla and video games. The cast is great and I really enjoyed the slow pace. There are some seriously creative episodes here.

Saki is the character that makes the dynamic interesting. She's the outsider in the group who hates Otaku stuff but puts up with it because her boyfriend is into it. Saki is really quite mean but it all comes around in the end and you see her slowing warming up to it. Kousaka was hilarious, he's more interested in anime and games than Saki which leads to a lot of funny moments. Sasahara is the self insert character, he's very simple and balanced. Madarame is hilarious, he's such a freak. There is this incredible episode where he's in the club room with Saki and the whole time he's overthinking and trying to socialize with her. But he's so socially inept that he keeps failing. This is the entire full length episode and it shows how crafty the show is.   

All the episodes are different and there are some great ones. I loved the Gundam episode. Saki gets oddly jealous when everyone enjoys building Gunpla kits and putting in lots of effort. It really shows the joy of Gunpla. Saki borders on unlikable in this episode though, especially when she breaks Oono's kit by moving the leg. Genshiken has a great atmosphere and mood. It has that slightly older anime feel, slow moving. It gets you in on these character's lives. There is a fake anime they watch, a mysterious club president and lots of weird little quirks.     

I really enjoyed this first season and there is plenty more to watch. I have known about this show for many years and I was waiting for the right time to watch it. Now was certainly a good time, it's just fun to watch these characters hang out. Since things are how they are now this is a good show to watch and live vicariously through the characters.   

Genshiken OVA

This is a 3 episode OVA to bridge between seasons 1 and 2. It introduces a new character Chika who notably adds a lot to the dynamic. The art is better in this OVA and so is the writing. We see more care put into the personalities of each character. It's actually insane how much of an improvement this is and it gives me reasonable hopes for season 2.  Chika's introduction is weird but she quickly falls in. I really liked her tsundere attitude. 

Episode 2 of this OVA was really special. It tapped into something I haven't quite seen in anime before. This episode focuses on Madarame and Saki mostly. It shows how Saki actually cares about him and tries to help in her own way. The focus is on fashion. Saki starts by critiquing the way Chika dresses and then the focus turns to Madarame. Saki notes how he dresses like a typical otaku with no thought put into what he wears. Madarame then goes out of his comfort zone and goes into a trendy clothes store after almost running away a few times. We really feel how uncomfortable and out of place he thinks he is.

He gets resolve and buys the kind of clothes he wants. Later he comes across Saki in public and he learns from an encounter they have earlier in the episode so he greets her. This leads to a great moment where they get sushi and ride home. You see Madarame develop throughout the episode and come to a realization. Buying new clothes he put thought into helps his self confidence and he is excited to show Saki how he's taken her advice to heart. He is very awkward and Saki makes fun of him for it but the show treats him like a real person instead of the Otaku stereotype he was in season 1.

I was extremely impressed with the writing of this episode and how human it felt. These characters were given new depth and Saki especially suddenly felt less like a hot blooded mean girl. I loved the message of the episode and the character development. It really struck a chord with me. There were so many subtle moments that were brilliant here and I could write a lot about it. In short this is a great OVA.   

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:43:12 PM by Manimal »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 26, 2021, 07:48:28 AM »
Genshiken 2

The second season of Genshiken is more serious then the original while still maintaining a similar tone. The series focuses on a part of life that other anime, especially club based series, never seem to touch on. We see the cast mature and go off to start their careers. This season had more of a story throughout with a big focus on Comiket. It was less episodic and silly than the first season but it didn't have the high quality of the OVA either. I feel this season would be better with a rewatch. It's sort of like K-ON!! where now that we know who the characters are they can be explored in ways we didn't see before.

Chika is the new addition from the OVA and she's great. I loved her character, she was easily my favorite. Her tsundere attitude and struggle with her identity with her Otaku nature make her compelling. Sasahara gets the most focus and we see him get absolutely broken down trying to search for a job. There are some real bleak moments where the show taps into great emotion. Saki is the most improved character, she was a bit over the top mean in season 1 but she's more even. Even though she can be rude she is always helpful and shows how she cares in the ways she motivates her friends.

I found this season a bit more dull and the graduation episode left a bit of a bitter taste with me. It just made me really sad. I liked seeing the characters grow and I loved Chika but there was a certain bleakness throughout. There were two American characters that were hilarious there and soooo much English gets spoken by them and Ohno. It leads to some amazing scenes where characters struggle to understand each other. The show has this very amusing view of typical Americans in Japan. One girl is very upfront, flirty and loud. The other screams out random Japanese curses and says stuff like "YOU ARE, BAKA". That was all gold.

The voice acting is great in Genshiken and so is the soundtrack. The opening is a parody of Gundam Seed and it was amusing once but I skipped it most of the time. Overall Genshiken 2 was good and I think a rewatch in the future would improve it. There is another season after where Chika is the main character which is enough to sell it to me. The only thing is the rest of the cast is new which will be hard to accept. I don't think I'll watch it next though. So ya Genshiken is quite good and worth a watch. 

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: February 11, 2021, 09:07:10 AM »
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

This 13 episode OVA is a look at the very best Mecha anime has to offer with it's stunning animation and extreme attention to mechanical detail. 90's OVA quality is unbeatable and the visuals of Stardust Memory are amazing. The sheer cool factor is here in every aspect and the effort put into making the Mobile Suits look practical and natural for the world around them is remarkable. 90's Gundam designs and aesthetics are my absolute favorite of the entire franchise.

The story gets rushed by the last act and some of the characters like Nina were poorly written. The big focus of Stardust Memory is on the military aspect and the battle between the Earth Federation and the last remnants of Zeon. This series is really dedicated to that focus on war. First it's set on Earth and then they go into space, which is when things really pick up. There is just amazing Sci-Fi all over and constant cool stuff thrown at us. I didn't really like the melodrama Nina created. Kou and Gato are the great rivals who are determined to defeat each other no matter what. It leads to an amazing beam saber brawl with the GP01/FB and GP02. That was the best part. Overall they were just kind of copies of Amuro and Char but I didn't mind that too much. Cima was an absolutely smoking and ruthless lady, I liked her a lot. Lieutenant Burning was great as well. 

A series can't get by on good visuals alone. Overall I enjoyed the story despite it's flaws. The visuals are overwhelmingly what makes Stardust Memory great and everytime the Mobile Suits are on screen it's a wonder. There is a lot of screentime for them as well. The shot in the first OP were the GP01 Gundam rises from the ship and goes down the launch bay while the cheesy song goes "I GOT A BURNING LOVE!" is the exact reason I love anime. It's so exciting and cool and just what it's all about for me. This series was made for the people who love those small details in Mecha anime and want to see some cool stuff that only 90's OVAs could give us.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 09:14:00 AM by Manimal »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: March 02, 2021, 07:08:12 PM »
After War Gundam X

This is a very solid 90's Gundam series that is set in a rebuilt world ravaged by war. It explores the concept of Newtypes heavily and ends up telling a very competent story with great themes. This show aired directly after Wing and it couldn't be more different. There is nothing outrageous about Gundam X, it's just a tight series that was unfortunately cut down to 39 episodes instead of 49. As a result the last third feels rushed and there are parts were you can tell they meant to go into characters and ideas further. However the show is still able to wrap up in a satisfying manner. 

Gundam X has some cool ideas and I love the whole thing of, a giant robot taps into a satellite on the moon and fires a giant microwave cannon. I enjoyed the Newtype stuff and the generation split themes. I felt a lot of the characters were decent but not used in the best way. Ennil could of been great but I felt she was just shoehorned into a lot of scenes early on. Garrod was an alright protagonist and I liked his relationship with Tiffa. Jamil was the best, he was just awesome. I loved his character arc and the way he struggles with guilt over the previous war. Roabe and Witz were quite likable as well, all the Freeden crew was.

The series is good at slowly revealing things to us and expanding the world as we go. At first things are small but as the characters learn more we learn more. This wasn't a show I burnt through, it didn't have me needing to watch the next episode like the other Gundams. It used almost all of the classic Gundam cliches, and sometimes it felt repetitive in the battles. Like Wing there is heavy use of stock footage. There were some boring episodes along the way but it resulted in an amazing end. I loved the final 4 episodes.

Almost everything about this show is good but without the edge and craziness that makes my favorite Gundam shows great. I felt no tension and stakes in the battles. I wasn't all that invested in the drama. It was like the show did things right but nothing took it to the next level. I'll use the two OPs as an example. They are the same type of songs as Wing's OPs but I find them forgettable and even the animation direction doesn't leave a great impression. That's X is for me, pretty good even though it didn't get to tell it's entire story but without that extra spice. 

I think this show would appeal to people who don't like the more outrageous aspects of some other Gundam shows. 

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 11:08:51 AM by Manimal »

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: March 24, 2021, 03:33:46 PM »
I'm rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for a change, I'm about 15 episodes in and surprisingly I'm finding a lot of small elements in it that I don't like, like dialogue or scenes that didn't flow well and I'm not sure if I'm just being grudgy or just better at analysing things now :P
Still a lot I like of course otherwise I wouldn't be watching it ahahaha
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline CJMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: April 05, 2021, 01:11:50 PM »
I've been watching Jujutsu Kaisen. I don't watch tons of anime (mainly read manga,) but I've been really enjoying it! Once I finish up with season one I'll switch to the manga and catch up there. The animation has been amazing (such a great job from Mappa makes me excited for what they'll do with Chainsaw Man) and the story has been really interesting too. Megumi, Itadori and Nobara are one of my favorite trios in manga/anime right now.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: April 05, 2021, 03:29:35 PM »
Indeed, that's one of the best animated shows I've seen for a while
It also has a really nice art style.
I need to pick up the manga too :P

I'm cutting way back on anime now that my manga is picking up speed (T_T;)
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: April 06, 2021, 07:44:48 AM »
Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club

This is the third generation of Love Live and it feels like a great new step for the franchise. Nijigasaki has all the charm of the franchise and it doesn't rely on the previous series. This is a very sweet stand alone idol show, you can watch it without having ever seen the other series.

The most unique feature of Nijigasaki is that it's not about an idol group but rather a group of solo idols. They are friends and rivals with each other. Every character gets a focus episode and a song of her own. The episodes are cute, wholesome and have that hint of melodrama that comes with Love Live. They introduce us to each character by showing a problem and how they overcome it, ending with a song and music video. I liked this solo idol focus, it allows each character to have a small arc and for friendships in the group to develop. This gives Nijigasaki it's own spin on the franchise. There are no big stakes this time. They aren't trying to save the school or compete in the Love Live. They are trying to connect with people and find out how to make their emotions resonate through their performances.

I liked the cast although some of the personalities are lifted from the other shows. I loved Kasumi the most because she's smug and lame. However, she was very similar to Nico, even down to her voice. Nana is the student council president like Eli and Dia before her, but her idol self is an alter ego named Yuki. That was a cool twist. Emma is a weeb, a Swiss girl who moved to Japan to be an idol. Huh, sounds a bit like Venus Angelic. Rina is the most unique character. Her episode was really cute, she's a very shy girl who can't express her emotions so she has to figure out a way around it to be an idol.

Karin is kind of like Nozomi but she's more cool and less aggressive. Kanata is the sleepy idol, which reminded me of Anzu from Cinderella Girls. Kanata isn't aggressively lazy like Anzu though, she pushes herself so hard that she is always falling asleep. Ayumu becomes a bit of a yandere near the end. Her arc makes sense but the show made it seem like she was going to pull a School Days on Yu and Yuki.

Something different that Nijigasaki does is feature Yu, a 10th character who is part of the School Idol club but isn't an idol herself. She is the self insert character like the Producer in Idolm@ster, just a normal person who is helping her friends become idols. I really liked Yu and her role in the show. Nijigasaki did enough different to make an impression of it's own and I really enjoyed the show. It's just really feel good and cute. I appreciated the lack of big stakes and the overall good tone of this series. Love Live! is in great shape as a franchise!

The Spring shows are airing now. I'm only going to watch Nagatoro-San this season, that seems like a show I can't miss. The other shows don't interest me. I still have to watch some sequels like Oregairu 3 and Non Non Biyori Nonstop. Oh ya and Full Metal Panic 4 still. One day.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:01:25 AM by Manimal »

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: April 09, 2021, 02:33:08 PM »
Wotakoi, I need more romcoms to watch.  I also have been returning to One Piece but I still have so many episodes to catch up on

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: April 18, 2021, 11:30:15 PM »
I'm not going to watch much this season but I wanted to talk the two shows I'll most likely keep up with.

Super Cub Episodes 1 & 2

Fantastic. This is a very grounded and realistic Slice of Life that feels a bit strange and bleak at first. It starts with the girl saying how she has no parents, friends, hobbies or dreams for the future. She then goes to a bike shop on a whim and buys a motorbike. The whole episode is about how she grows an attachment to her Super Cub. I had this feeling that a tragedy would occur and the whole time I was hoping nothing bad happened to her. I loved how this episode was atmosphere based with almost no soundtrack.

I instantly cared about Koguma and felt engaged. Both episodes made me feel all her emotions. The ups and downs of her day. Episode 2 completely sold me. I absolutely loved it. It's so wholesome and down to Earth. Reiko had a great introduction and again she feels like a real person. There is a "glory in the small things" moment that killed me when Koguma went to the grocery store. This is like hardcore Slice of Life and these two episodes feel very special to me and not like other anime I've seen. I'm in.

Nagatoro-San Episodes 1 & 2

The first episode gave me a bit of a bad vibe, mainly because I hated the guy and his reactions. Episode 2 showed a lot more promise for the series and it made me think it could actually be a good one. Episode 1 was just a bit too mean spirited, especially the scene when Nagatoro wipes the dude's tears. But episode 2 showed us a reason why she's interested in him. I thought it was a good idea to have a guy try and hit it off with Nagatoro by showing her his music only for her to not care and give an unmoved critique. It contrasts with her reaction to the protagonist's manga. I think this will be an interesting show for sure.     
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:17:14 AM by Manimal »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: April 24, 2021, 09:27:39 PM »
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (Re-Watch) 

It hasn't quite been a year since I first watched Wing and I was already itching for a second go. This show is just massively entertaining. There is something so enjoyable about how dumb and cool it is. The story is not the most clear at first and even a second time there are just so many questionable things that you can't stop and think about it. This show is just balls out insane and yet it has such a serious tone. There is a really excellent progression and by the end you feel like you went through a big journey for 49 episodes.

The dub is a big part of why I like the show so much. It's so perfectly bad and it has many cheesed lines that I can't help but laugh at. Wing is super cool at times also, the mobile suits are my favorite. Epyon and Wing Zero are just wicked and the ending battle is excellent. Everything comes together for a great big finale. TWO-MIX's opening songs are incredible. "RHYTHM EMOTION" is one of my top favorite anime OPs, song and animation. The ending song "It's Just Love!" is also really great and I love the animation of Relena doing like a weird safari photoshoot. I quite like the character of Relena as well, she is extremely gutsy and does what she has to in order to achieve her goals.

There is such an insane spirit to Gundam Wing that I just love. It's hard to describe the exact appeal of this show for me. It's just great entertainment and it has that craziness that I love about Gundam. Shows like Unicorn and 00 may be "better" but they aren't as memorable to me. Wing lives on and is the Gundam show I think of the most, even though it's not close to the best one I've seen. I found it to be even more enjoyable on this rewatch. I can imagine going back to it again in the future.

Offline sketch survival

• I'm Recovering
  • Alignment
    • View Profile
whyisthereharurestaurantthere
« Reply #1918 on: April 24, 2021, 11:01:58 PM »
<frame> 230 lying #it_has_spcecial_body
   pic: 34  state: 14  wait: 30  next: 219  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 72  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 35  y: 74  weaponact: 32  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 21  y: 5418  w: 43  h: 62
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 231 lying #it_has_spcecial_body
   pic: 44  state: 14  wait: 30  next: 219  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 75  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 32  y: 74  weaponact: 24  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k-RVjI6VOWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k-RVjI6VOWw

whatidsihfuashfisajdoisajdisap ccsioasiocsacsaec

<frame> 230 lying #atleajfimypcdidn'teexplode
   pic: 34  state: 14  wait: 30  next: 219  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 72  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 35  y: 74  weaponact: 32  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 231 lying #pccouldexplodegooejfgiodfjsapidjspads
   pic: 44  state: 14  wait: 30  next: 219  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 75  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 32  y: 74  weaponact: 24  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:51:40 PM by Blank »
hiding who's going to coach me now?

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: April 24, 2021, 11:14:49 PM »
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing about that could you explain why Catra goes ballistic and want to wipe out everything.

That was when he was overwhelmed by the Zero System. The Wing Zero Gundam took the pilots into overdrive and increased their combat skill and reaction time but it made them all go crazy if they couldn't handle it. Everyone gets a go at piloting the Wing Zero and they are all tormented by images of what they fear the most. 

Quatre was already losing it after what happened to his Dad and the Zero System made him snap. I believe he wanted to destroy all the colonies because his colony betrayed him and his family. So the Wing Zero amped up his emotions.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 11:27:18 PM by Manimal »