August 13, 2022, 11:35:31 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Status Of Our Fellow Raiders  (Read 33859 times)

Offline Blank

• untitled
  • Postponed
    • View Profile
Re: The Status Of Our Fellow Raiders
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2022, 01:10:18 PM »
I think I'm at the right path but been questioning my life style time to time but yeah it doesn't really matter just flow with the situation

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2022, 04:50:27 AM »
treadmills are far less mentally stimulating.
yeah that's another reason I'm not too keen on it, I can hear the birds singing in the park when I jog round it and it's super pleasant. Obviously weather will play an issue, but I think I'll worry about that when it happens. It can't rain every time I try and go out, and even if I get out 50% of the time it'll be pretty good.
If you're using equipment and stuff then a membership totally makes sense, saves on space and also on maintenance that you don't have to worry about. I don't think I'll ever be that much into fitness to want to do that, I'm just trying to not be out of breath when I go up stairs lol
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2022, 12:51:12 PM »
Every goal is admirable as long as you work towards it. But I'll stand by it that the treadmill gives the best consistency when it comes to running. I know there are people that will run regardless of weather, I just ain't one of them, lol.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Blank

• untitled
  • Postponed
    • View Profile
Unititled
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2022, 07:10:14 PM »
Unititled
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 09:13:50 PM by Blank »

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2022, 11:29:22 AM »
I've been looking into other jobs besides McDonald's and have been talking to career counselor and finding out that drawing and writing are more hobbies of mine then something I want to make a career out of. I'm now thinking I want to do something more with animals. I just had an interview for a job at a pet daycare. They said I should hear something by Monday and I'm really hoping to get the job.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2022, 12:24:40 PM »
Good luck Indigo! It can be hard letting the idea of a creative career go, but they will always be there for you.

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2022, 11:05:13 PM »
Well I didn't get the job been really dissapointed about that but now looking into getting back into manga art and writing. Thinking about starting out with a series of short slice of life manga which I'm thinking will be set in a utopian future. Still thinking of all the details like how far into the future it is set in and what that future is like and stuff like that. Hopefully I can get all the details figured out soon and start the drawing process soon. Also I'm not sure where to post my manga once I'm finished with it.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2022, 05:22:41 PM »
Sorry to hear about you not getting the job, although keep your eye out for similar jobs in the area that might pop up. There's not just one animal daycare centre in the entire city right?

Slice of life in a utopia is definitely in the iyashikei genre. A lot of people will like reading things like that, myself included.

You're wore than welcome to post your manga here, even in draft form, to get feedback if you want. There's also quite a few popular webcomic websites at the moment, I can't remember any names off the top of my head tho as I dont frequent them much.

Looking forward to seeing some manga from you soon!!!!
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2022, 05:40:48 PM »
Sorry you didn't get the job Indigo, but I'm glad you getting back into writing/art. The Members Manga board is always available for you here of course, but for websites outside of MR, webtoons.com is quite popular these days, although I can't speak to the process of getting on there.

Offline IndigoDoll90

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2022, 10:59:21 AM »
Yeah I'm pretty bummed that I didn't get the job, but then again as good as I am with animals I don't have much experience with them besides having a pet hamster and volunteering at an animal shelter while in college. I think I'm better off making a career off of my artwork. Besides that's why I studied art and graphic design in college anyway was so that I could eventually do something in the arts.