March 29, 2024, 02:25:43 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: N/A  (Read 8269 times)

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
N/A
« on: January 19, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
N/A
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 07:23:12 PM by Coldmiser8675 »
Check out my story! Honey, Stalin Took the Kids >>http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13888.0.html

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Shrek/StayNight
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 10:53:27 PM »
You had lifeguards at Michael Bay.

You did your career defining masterpiece with that Shadow-senpai story.

and now you've done this.

Ha ha, I will say it's cool that you combine Shrek, Fate and Fairy Tail but it's dead serious mostly and not hammed up with all these wild and expected jokes, instead it's just literally Shrek and all these other things.

I mean this line "Oh, come on. Can’t we just settle this over a pint?". You had the chance for an orge joke, and you didn't do it. I like that aspect of this.

I'm not familiar with the story for the Fate series so the ending bit kind of lost me, and overall I felt it could use a bit more laughs for what it is, but keep doing your thing. It is written well to.

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 07:01:51 AM »
Haha Many thanks Manimal!  :clapping: And yeah you're right, I need to explain more for those unknown to the Fate series, add an ogre joke or two.  I quoted lines from the shrek movie, predicting that those would be so powerfully moving to people and make them laugh with glee. Guess it needs more work!

PS. "Career defining masterpiece with the shadow-Senpai story" I'm dying :clapping:
Check out my story! Honey, Stalin Took the Kids >>http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13888.0.html

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Shrek/StayNight--Part 2
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 08:27:41 PM »
Here laddies, part two! Just because.

Spoiler
Far off in a vast catacomb of trees, through an intense presence of mana, stood a towering castle. It’s spires high and intimidating, god-like as they loomed over the forest like a king who looks down on his people. But there was no royalty like that here. For when it came to the Einzberns, people weren't even to exist unless specially chosen or if they shared the Einzbern blood.

Deep within its refines, a ceremony was taking place. Two women, dressed like nuns, with hair the color of snow, and eyes as red as rubies, held up their arms, murmuring in front of a large pentagram drawn elegantly on a large marble floor.

“Give us a mighty servant, for our young master, who will win the holy grail war!” They both shouted.

Red lightning streaked across the large room, tracing over the pentagram hastily. The lights were flickering, and candles were blown out by unknown wind. Glass vases were shattering; noises of another world were being produced, coming from the pentagram. They were beastly groans, but other than that they were unrecognizable. Throughout all this chaos, a small girl stood, watching emotionlessly at everything unfolding from behind her two nun servants. Her long, snow white hair flowed behind her, her own wide, ruby eyes fixed on the glowing pentagram.

Suddenly, the red lightning turned ogre-green, and then, music started playing.

“Some body once told me the world was gonna roll me…”

It was a song.

The nuns let their arms fall to their sides, and they looked on, dumbly, at what was happening. Something unexpected.

“What? What is this?”

“She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb, in the shape of an ‘L’ on her forehead…” Continued the distant voice of the male singer.

The young girl marvelled at the green lightning, but especially at the catchy song playing. The song, it was simply beautiful, for she had never heard it before. She had never heard any song, ever. As it continued, it got louder, a volume up to eleven, and then a blinding green light flashed.

“Hey now, you’re an All-Star, get your game on, go play! Hey now, you’re a rockstar, get the show on, get paid. And all that glitter is gold, only shooting stars..”

A powerful burst of wind nearly knocked them all to the floor, and the green light dimmed, then soon it completely faded away. The song got softer and softer, until, it too, was gone. What stood on the pentagram now was bulky green figure, with antennae-like ears, strong ogre hands, a crocodile skin vest…

One of the white-haired nuns steadied herself, then took a cautious step towards the marvelous creature they summoned.

“You...you are the berserker servant?”

Shrek looked around at his surroundings. Cathedral-like walls entrapped him, a gothic style of decor. He finally turned to the two nuns staring fearfully and expectantly at him. He farted. It was a loud, wet fart, and it echoed through the entire room. The young girl watched with utter shock and wonder.

The two nuns took a whiff, and then immediately they fainted, falling hard on the marble floor. With a large green finger to his lips, the ogre said,

“Better out than in I always say.”

“You,” Said the young girl, and she began walking towards him. Shrek turned to the girl. She was wearing a purple jacket and white skirt. She was a mere child.

“Aye, aren’t we a young lassie.” said Shrek. “Now, tell me what I’m doing here, and how I can get on with this quest some voice in the corn fields told me about. I want to get ma swahmp back!”

The girl gave him a cold stare.

“You will do no such thing, without my consent. I am your master, and you my servant.”

“What?” Shrek said, anger rising through his features. “Since when?”

The girl was dumbstruck at this backtalk, from a noble servant no less. She hid this surprise, and raised up the back of her wrist, displaying odd red marks to the ogre.

“This is a sign of our sealed contract. You agreed to be my servant, and join me in fighting for the holy grail. These are command seals. I can use them, and you will have no choice but to obey me.”

“I can’t believe this! This wasn’t in the job description!” Shrek roared.

The girl merely smiled, then ran over to the green ogre, and hugged him. Shrek did not see this coming, and nearly jumped.

“You smell,” said the girl. She let him go and backed off. “Oh well. We’re going to get you cleaned up, and then we’re going out to kill people. You’re the strongest heroic spirit, so I’m not scared of what awaits us. It’ll be fun!”

“Kill people? What for?”

The girl narrowed her eyes at him. “Not funny,” she said. “Next thing you’ll be telling me is that you were placed as my servant randomly? I don’t like those kinds of jokes.”

She paced around him, scrutinizing every feature. “You sure don’t look like a heroic spirit. Where’s the muscle, the prideful gleam in your eyes?” She stopped pacing, now just observing his back. “Although, that attack you pulled on my guardians was quite impressive. Is that a stepping stone to unleashing your ultimate attack?”

Shrek became impatient, and worst of all, annoyed. He didn’t like what was happening right now, not one bit. He’d rather be walking for miles in the corn stalks with Donkey. The ogre turned towards her menacingly.

“Graaaaaaah!” he roared. His aim was to scare her away. Hot air blew violently from his wide ogre mouth, displaying two rows of sickly yellow teeth. Spit sprayed in small, hot droplets, and they splashed on the girl’s pale face.

After a minute, Shrek ceased his roar, breathing heavily. The girl wiped her face with her sleeve, and then, raising her wrist, she said,

“Command seal. You will drop and give me fifty for that act against your master!”

Shrek crossed his arms and looked at her angrily.

“I will do no such thi--”

All of a sudden, he found himself dropping down and doing push-ups. He couldn’t believe it, for he had never done one in his entire ogre life, and yet, he was pulling them off effortlessly.

“From now on, you will listen to me, your master, Ilya Von Einzbern,” said the girl triumphantly. “And you will take a bath.”

Shrek groaned. He was still going, even though his burly shoulders and thick ogre arms were burning tremendously. The girl named Ilya smiled, then skipped away, down the dark hall, calling for her servants.

“Now hold on here, lassie!” Shrek shouted.

The minute he finished, he climbed back to his feet, and ran after her. He almost tripped over one of the nuns, who were both still lying on the ground, unconscious. The ogre’s mighty scent had been too much for them. But why hadn’t the girl fallen as well? Shrek took a second to ponder, but shook his head. It didn’t matter, he was not going to be bossed around by a small little lassie with white hair. He continued forth, down the dark hall of the castle.

~ ~ ~

Shrek was lost. And oh how he missed the mud and slime of his swamp. The hallways were that of a dungeon, with its hopelessly depressing cement walls and distant flickering torches. All the pathways would fork or bend into more unknown shadows. Where the hell was he? It was after almost what could’ve been an hour of searching, that he found an ascending staircase that led to a wooden door. Cold, natural air escaped through its cracks.

“Ah, finally!”

And with a mighty ogre body-slam, the door burst open, and he was free. He was finally outside. There were nothing but copious amounts of tall, pointed pine trees, so tall they almost blotted out the dark sky.  They acted like a huge wall around the castle and its three hundred foot lawn.

Suddenly, Shrek felt something creeping up within him, some powerful knowing.

There’s a swamp nearby.

He bolted into a sprint across the yard, his large, powerful ogre arms swinging like that of an olympian. Go into the swamp, and become your true self. A god. It was a familiar voice, a voice he heard not too long ago, from a fiery sky in the cornfields. After finally making it across the lawn, he let this primal urge take over him,  leading him to his destiny. He maneuvered through countless tree branches and trunks, like a top predator who’s hunted in the area for years.

And then, at last, the trees cleared into a foggy area. Broken tree trunks, moss, and hideous insects were surrounded by a moat of mucky water. Shrek dove into the water, into the muck. And that was when something magical happened. 

The whole swamp blew up in a milky green light. The castle of Einzbern itself was shrouded in an ogre fog. Ilya, carried by her now fully conscious maid servants-- exited the castle, taking a shocking whiff of the air, scrutinizing through the powerful fog. The maids once again fell to the floor, unable to take the scent of... onions...and the wild, free scent of ogre fluids.

Ilya looked up, and could not believe her eyes. Shrek was hovering before her, a confident, seductive grin illuminating his ogre features. He was love. He was life.

“You’re….” Ilya trailed off, through no fault of her own. She was starstruck.

“Aye,” replied Shrek. “A’ve ascended.”

Suddenly, one of his antennae-like ears twitched to a particular direction. He said to Ilya.

“I’ve picked up some trouble, lassie,” he said. “Let’s go!”

Ilya nodded joyfully, and Shrek lowered himself, allowed Ilya to climb upon his shoulder, then flew off, over the forest, towards the town, where a fight between servants was taking place.

~ ~ ~

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 08:37:16 PM »
 :sick: :blush: :ninja:

Part Three:
Spoiler

The lancer and the woman in armour squared off. She held up both hands as if grabbing the hilt of a sword, and the lancer raised an eyebrow.

“An invisible sword, eh? To contain your mana? Interesting.”

“Let’s do this, Lancer,” she replied coolly.

With a smirk, Lancer nodded. He dashed forward, his movement so graceful, so fast. But before Shirou and Artie could even comprehend or speak of what’s happening, there was a loud clang--two weapons colliding, followed by a shower of sparks. The swordswoman had even greater speed to block the blow, and went in for a counter attack.

Lancer quickly dashed to the side, barely avoiding the slash. He steadied his weapon again, and went for that second thrust. But that was met by another arch of light, another shower of sparks and fire. The two fighters were moving quickly, striking, dodging, countering. It was all happening incredibly fast. Shirou was just staring dumbly. Artie was clapping his hands together, cheering.

“Yeah! Go Saber! Woo!”

Shirou looked to Artie, confused.

“Saber?” he asked him.

After one more, “woo,” Artie turned to him and smiled.

“Yeah, her name’s Saber. We got to know each other during our spiritual travel to your world. She’s quite to herself though. I wish she’d open up a bit more. She just told me her name, then told me to be quiet, and that I don’t even belong here.”

It wasn’t until the two fighters gave enough room to break off, that Shirou noticed Tohsaka Rin arriving. Tohsaka Rin, a beautiful young woman with Jet black hair tied in twin ponytails. She dressed in a red long-sleeved shirt that ran down as a skirt to the bottom of her thighs. Black stockings ran up from her shins to the bottom of her knees. She ran up to Shirou and Artie, a looked at them with a face of surprise.

“ Who are you?” she asked Artie bluntly.

The blonde haired boy smiled at her, and with a curt bow, said: “My lady,  my name is Artie, student from wes--”

“ Are you a master too?” the question was sharp.

Artie laughed, but Shirou spoke for him. “He’s one of my servants, Tohsaka.”

“He is?” she turned to Lancer and Saber, who were sharing a fast-paced dance of invisible steel and red lance. “Then who is--”

“That’s Saber,” Artie said cheerfully. “She’s Shirou’s master too.”

Rin looked at Shirou incredulously. “Two? You have two servants?”

Shirou didn’t know what to say. He always got a little awkward around Tohsaka, even in the midst of a battle for his life. “I, uh, I guess. Whatever that means.”

Artie threw an arm around his shoulder. “He’s the lucky one in this war. He’s got two servants: one of power, and one of knowledge!”

Rin narrowed her brow. “Really? Then perhaps you don’t need my aide.”

Shirou stepped forward. “Aide? You’re here to help me, Tohsaka?” He looked at the two servants fighting. “The guy in blue is trying to kill me, and I have no idea why. What’s going on?”

Rin saw how close Shirou had gotten, blushed, then pushed him away. “ You should know, idiot! I was going to give you aide, but now you seem to have the advantage of two servants in your company, so the smart thing to do is attack you while you know nothing about how to use them!” She clamped a hand to her ear, and then, speaking to somebody else, she said. “Archer, attack the blonde servant!”

There was nothing for a while, just the sounds of steel against steel, sparks flying and exploding in the sky, and shouts of struggle.

The boy one!” Rin shouted to someone again, irritated. The angered look made her face ten times cuter, Shirou thought.

There was a whisper of wind as a blinding stream of light shot through from the air and struck Artie from where he stood.

Artie’s sharp high-pitched cry stopped Lancer and Saber’s battle. Saber looked at her fellow servant impassively.

“My arm!” Artie cried, as trickles of blood spilled from his mouth, and heaps of it from shoulder, from where a great bow was dug deep in his flesh. He cried out and hacked blood, until he fell over to the ground and died, eyes bulged.

“Artie!” Shirou knelt by the corpse, forgetting his own wound to his shoulder. Artie’s face was contorted in terror, exactly how he had lived his last few seconds screaming. Already his features were the pale color of death. Then, after seconds went, he evaporated into glimmering stardust, which blew away in a faint breeze. Shirou’s fists clenched tight. “Tohsaka…” he said. “You…”

“Oh thank God!” Lancer inclined his head in laughter. “I thought he would have lasted a few episodes or more before we’d all be spared from his presence.” he grinned at Tohsaka, making his features more handsome. “You are quite something, girl. I love it.” He raised his head to the sky,  in the direction from where the arrow had come. “ Ah, your archer is here, and then, there is this saber against me. I seem overmatched with these odds.”

“ Me and Shirou are not on the same team,” Rin said coldly. “This is a battle Royale, a free-for-all.” She turned and glared at Shirou. “The last master or servant standing wins.”

“Tohsaka, that’s foolish!” Said Shirou. “Why would you agree for a bloodbath like that?”

“It’s not foolish,” Said Rin, she looked at his bloody shoulder. “It’s smart. You’re wounded and stupid, and Lancer has no master to support him. Meanwhile me and my Archer’s pact is strong, our mana at overwhelming levels.”

Saber spoke for the first time. “Shirou, your shoulder, you need to heal it. I’ll provide you with mana, and you can escape while I fend them off.”

Shirou looked back at Saber, incredulous. “You expect me to leave you, Saber?”

“If what this girl says is true, you’ll need to retreat, and I’ll cover you the best I can for your getaway.” said the knight.

Lancer laughed. “Let the fool run; let him hide in the church. This war needs warriors, not cowards. It would make the competition more exciting.”

Shirou planted his feet firmly, and stared at Saber sternly. “I’m not leaving you, servant. I don’t know what this pact or whatever this holy grail war means, but apparently I am your master, and I will NOT leave you.” He turned to Tohsaka. “And I will NOT fight you.”

Rin narrowed her eyes, her face red with anger. “You’re a fool; I’m your enemy, and I will kill you. I’ll give you one lesson on this war: Masters kill other masters and servants.” She pointed her fingers at him, like a gun. “ For the curtesy, I’ll give you five minutes to run, before I shoot you down myself. The clock is ticking, Shirou.”

This resulted more laughter from Lancer. “As much as I’d love a free-for-all, I’m going to have to call it a night. It seems my master is calling. Adios, my enemies.” His eyes flickered to Rin. “Adieu, my lady.” and then in a blur he vanished.

Rin groaned in frustration. “Archer,” she shouted. “Come here.”

Light glimmered from thin air, and momentarily a full-fledged figure took form, clad in red cloak and black lace underneath, thin enough to give shape to his broad chest and muscled torso. His face was sharp and hard, tanned, with eyes cold and gray, while his brows and short spiked hair were white as snow.

“You were unwise to summon me here,” said the archer. “I could have killed them all with my bow.”

“ Now that your presence was known,” said Saber. “ I could sense where you would shoot, and dodge accordingly. I have faced many archers before, all from a great distance apart of them, which was their strongest feat. You would be no different.”

The man known only as archer made no expression. “Rin,” he said. “Shall I begin?”

Rin looked at Shirou sharply. “Yes,” she said. “Fight the servant!”

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, something fell before them with an earth trembling crash. Rin and Shirou both looked wide eyed at the green bulky figure rising from the crater he had caused in the earth.

“What…” Rin began.

Shirou couldn’t believe it either: There was a little girl in a purple coat and hat, with white hair and red eyes, riding atop a green ogre’s shoulder. Shirou eyed the ogre cautiously. Was this another so-called servant? No way could the girl be one, she was so small and cute. The ogre, well, the ogre was handsome than most ogres he’s heard or seen through illustrations and movies, but…

“Aye, lads and lassies, I’m here for my swahmp,” the ogre said.

“And we’re here too!” said another voice from the distance.

Everybody turned at the five figures standing atop the roof of Shirou’s house. One was red, the other blue, another yellow, a pink one, and then black. They were in zip-up suits wearing white gloves, and helmets their respective colors portraying arrow-shaped black visors while the bottoms showed chiseled steel lips.

“We’re the Power Rangers!” The red one shouted. After he spoke all of them fixed themselves in fighting poses.

“Rogue servants?” Said Saber.

For once the archer’s face twitched in irritation. “What the hell is this?”

Rin groaned. “ It appears that all the servants had decided to fight early. So much for strategy.”

“It will be six to one, for both of us, Tohsaka, unless we team up,” said Shirou. “I’m still not going to fight you.”

“ Berserker,” the girl with the white hair said to the ogre. “Kill Rin’s servant first, and then the orange haired boy and his servant. The other five’s mana are weak.”

“Aye, I’m Shrek wee lass,” spat the ogre in irritation.

“You’ll regret those words!” shouted the pink ranger. The voice was a woman’s.

“Agreed,” said the Red ranger. He turned to his team. “Let’s get em, guys!”

Yeah!” they all shouted, then they ran across the roof, towards Saber, Archer, and the ogre, cartwheeling and flipping along the way.

“Archer,” Rin said impassively. “Your bow.”

Archer nodded, and in a glitter of light, a great bow was in his hands, and when he pulled the quiver, a sharp-pointed arrows was ready for firing. He needed only a second of focus before he released and let the arrow fly in a terrorizing beam of light.

The arrow struck the roof, and an explosion set the Power Rangers flying miles away into the night.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 06:24:01 PM »
You know, I thought there could be too much crossover in a story, but now after seeing this I`ve been proved wrong. You somehow managed to mix wackiness with the seriousness of the Stay Night universe, and I sort of felt like you had the Kinoko Nasu stylre to writing this.

Power rangers, Shrek and servants in one story. I have no words

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 10:54:22 AM »
Part 4  :sick:  :sick:

Spoiler

“MY HOUSE!” Emiya Shirou could only watch as the roof of his home came crashing down, in heaps of smoke, wood and fire. The rest of his house didn’t hold very well; windows crashed into scattering glass fragments; outer walls caved in from the force of the fallen roof. Only four walls of the house stood up,  some rooms that were currently for guests. Shirou fell to his knees in the horror of it. “My...house…”

It was the house where Kiritsugu had taught him the ways of magic; it was the home where he had met his friends Fugi-ne and Sakura; It was the home that was to hold many more days of his life, from when he graduated high school, to where he would find a high paying job and live happily with a wife.

And now it was all gone. A fire had failed to take my life, so one took my house in compensation.

If Saber looked concern, she showed no sign of it, not even when she stared at the mighty bow Archer was still holding.

“ A good hit,” he said. The servant Archer’s hard face had broken into something of a sly smile. “ I sent them both flying away to die.”

Tohsaka was the only one who looked doubtful. She watched what was soon to no longer be Shirou’s house, engulfed in smoke and orange fire. They were all silent for a while, letting only the sounds of spitting embers fill the night air.

Then the little girl  standing on top of her ogre’s shoulder blurted, “Let’s keep fighting!” She leaned in towards the ogre, who had named himself Shrek, Emiya had recalled. “Kill the archer, berserker!”

Shrek let out a groan. “Look lassie,” he growled. “You’re gonna call me Shrek, or else…”

“Archer,” Tohsaka yelled. “Attack them now!”

Archer just vanished. At one point he was standing right beside Tohsaka Rin, the next moment he was upon the ogre, wielding two short blades in his hands.The bow was forgotten. Tohsaka’s white-haired servant rammed into Shrek fiercely with his shoulder and slashed both small swords against  the ogre’s big chest in a parallel cut. The brown crocodile skinned vest the ogre wore cut open, broken leather pieces flying through the air. The cuts went deeper than that, tearing down past even the white shirt the ogre had underneath, and even through the monster’s  green flesh.

Shrek let out an agonizing roar of pain, his big head bobbed up towards the night sky. Archer pushed off him with his foot, which also sent the ogre flying backwards. The girl fell off the ogre and tumbled to the ground, down the crater, screaming.

“Oh my God!” Shirou ran towards the crater. He heard the body of Shrek crash against the streets nearby, but his main focus was on the girl.

“Shirou!” he heard his knight servant Saber call. “Stay away from them!”

“Listen to your servant, Emiya Shirou,” said Archer. He stood by the edge of the crater. Both his small blades were down and relaxed by his sides, the sharp edges thrust out and stained with fresh dark blood.

Shirou glared at the archer. “Don’t hurt her!” He shouted. He kept running. He was going to ram right into Archer if he had to.

“Shirou,” Said Tohsaka, “She’s an enemy. She wanted to kill us both.”

Shirou ground his teeth. Archer was before him, but he wasn’t the one he was heading towards. Somewhere down there the girl was struggling and hurt. Just like I was, back then. As he stepped closer, he saw Saber running beside him, her invisible sword raised and ready. “Saber?”

“I will defend you,” she replied. “Get the girl, I’ll hold back Archer.”

Tohsaka shouted back at them. “You idiot! She’s an Einzbern! She’s the most powerful mage there is!”

The Archer tensed. He raised his blades, prepared to fight. “Shall I start a real match, Rin?” Right after he said that,  Archer’s eyes widened suddenly.

Shirou didn’t have time to comprehend what was happening, and only saw Archer’s eyes before the ogre came slamming into the servant from nowhere, roaring a menacing ogre roar. Shrek had grabbed Archer and brought him bodily forwards, to the burning house in a violent charge.

They crashed into the fire and smoldering wood, the black smoke engulfing them both. Saber looked over, stunned. “He’s strong…”

Shirou didn’t waste anytime. He rushed over to the crater and called down. “Are you okay?” A stupid thing to say. He saw her, lying on her side, her eyes closed. She must have been knocked out during the fall. She’s so small her bones must be fragile. He lept down, then slid along the wall of the crater, but nearly tumbled down himself. When he reached the bottom, he bent over and grabbed the girl in both arms. She’s light, he thought. He hauled her up in his arms, and carried her like a baby. Her slow warm breathing brushed the side of his neck, and caused his skin to prickle. His face suddenly  grew so flustered that soon his arms began to tremble. Focus!

He began his climb up. When he reached a hand on the wall of the crater and pushed his body up, the incline was too great, and his slow climb caused him to slide back down. Great, he thought. “Saber!” he called. “We need help!”

Saber stood over the edge. “Shirou, grab onto my sword!” She made some kind of rotating motion  with her hands, then she lowered her arms down the crater.

Shirou looked at the nothing that awaited for him to grab onto. “Uh, what and where do I grab?”

“Feel around for the hilt!” She said.

Shirou felt around. This was just as hopeless. What if she wasn’t low enough? How the hell would he know exactly where to grab? As his head swam through these thoughts however, his hand did hit against something hard. An invisible steel. He felt his fingers around it, trying to find a good grip.

“Hurry!” Saber called.

Shirou found a good grip on the invisible hilt. “I got it!” he shouted. He prayed he had enough strength in him to hold on. His shoulder was still burning in pain, and it was the same arm that was holding on to the sword. Please, please make it…

The ride up was treacherous. He had forgotten the extremity of his wound. Blood spilled out in a heavy clot on his shoulder, and his vision fuzzed in and out. He could scarcely hear the sounds of fire spitting, and the falling of a house structure.

Saber pulled him over the edge, and Shirou fell to the ground, the little girl Einzbern in his arm.

Saber fixed her grip on the invisible sword, and as Shirou looked up, he saw her steel gauntlets were cut through, and even produced some blood. “ Your hands..” he began.

“My sword is sharp,” she replied cooly.

Shirou stood up, after laying the girl down peacefully. Tohsaka Rin was gone. Or, she was over by the burning house, whose fire and smoke was still fuming strong, blocking out the moon with its black and orange fingers.

Shirou heard sirens in the distance.
Suddenly out came Archer from a  guest room window of the falling structure, his red cloak was torn from left shoulder to torso, and covered in bruises and cuts from the face down. He held his dual blades in both hands, though the blood had seemed to vanish suddenly, as if they were brand new. The servant suddenly dove forward, and a powerful wind erupted from the house behind him, sending Shirou to clutch onto the girl and the ground at the same time, to prevent himself from falling backwards. He heard the shouting of Tohsaka Rin as well. Where was she?

Emiya’s house went up in a larger bloom of orange fire, sending wooden planks and shutters flying forward like projectiles. As soon as they were going to hit Emiya, Saber stepped in between and hacked all the debris that came hurling in their direction. Her strokes were fast, like a painter in a frenzy swiping left and right. The flaming debris broke and died out as they caught in her sword slashes.

Emiya kept eyeing that fire. It’s getting bigger, he thought dreadfully. Will it be like the one long ago? He was terrified to find out. Archer picked himself up, and looked back at the flames. His face tensed into something of irritation. “Rin,” he said.

Shirou looked over at the monster of flames. Rin, she’s in there. I have to save her! I have to--

A big figure threw itself out of the flames. Emiya knew immediately who that figure was. Shrek the ogre landed on his feet, his back hunched over, arms by his chest, as if cradling something…

Shirou’s eyes widened. “Tohsaka!” He picked himself up and ran right over to the two.

“Shirou!” Saber called, surprised by his advancement.

Shirou ignored her. The sirens were getting louder now, but he didn’t care. Tohsaka Rin was all that mattered. She had to be alright. If she wasn’t…

“Here, laddie,” said Shrek. He placed the lying Tohsaka in his arms. Shirou staggered. Tohsaka was a lot heavier to carry. Shirou looked at her face-- pretty and covered with streaks of ash. Her eyes were closed.

“Is she alright--” but the ogre was gone. Emiya found him standing by the fire, both hands forward down below his waist. When he heard the zipping sound Emiya wondered just what the hell the ogre was doing.

A huge arc of yellow water streamed from the Shrek’s crotch, it landed on the huge orange flower of fire with a loud hiss and clouding white steam. The flickering fire put up a resistance, but quickly it became smaller and smaller. The ogre’s yellow stream was still strong, like those big hoses firefighters used.

Then Shirou could smell it. “Aw, man!” He looked away. If he could use one of his arms he would pinch his nose. He saw Archer’s face crunch in dismay after he took a whiff, and momentarily  he pinched his nose as he watched the flames die. Saber was standing there too, watching it all, her face frowning in disgust.

The fire was out. Shrek zipped up his pants and turned towards them. “Aye, had held that one in for a long time. Better out than in I always say.” he chuckled.

When no one was laughing, the ogre frowned, then headed towards the little white haired girl.

“Is Tohsaka going to be alright?” Shirou said to him.

Shrek was only glaring at Archer, who was giving him the same treatment. Did they get into a fight?

“She’ll be fine laddie,” Said Shrek. He walked over to the Einzbern girl, and picked her up by the small of her purple coat with one huge ogre hand. “ I must bring her to the swhamp.” And with that he jumped high into the air, into the night.

Shirou watched Shrek vanish with the girl. He didn’t see Archer approach him.

“I’ll take her,” said Archer. As he was about to reach over, Shirou turned away.

“Why did the other servant save her, Archer?” he asked sharply. “ What about you?” He felt the presence of Saber beside him.

The Archer sighed. The way he did it was as if he was shrugging away a shameful disappointment. “We were fighting in the house, me and the berserker servant…”

--- --- ---

The ogre’s charge sent Archer crashing through a charred wall and into the weakening guest room of the flaming house. Orange flames surrounded them, like shuddering orange spikes of heat and death. Archer hated fire. He had been terrified of it long ago, but now he just hated it. It had been apart of him all his life, used to kill so many people again and again. It had always been irksome, and underneath his tough hard exterior, fire would spark a hint of rage within him, as it reminded him of a promise he had made long ago. A promise that was always diminishing with each passing day.

He threw himself up to his feet. The berserker servant must not have a chance to glimpse him lying down. The servant named Shrek was standing before him, feet apart and green fists clenched. His bald green head was smeared with black ash, as was his face. He had no weapons on him.

A foolish move. Why go into this war without a weapon? Archer suppressed a confident smirk, and dove forward, his dual blades extended. He slashed at the ogre in two fast archs, his movements so fast they left trails of light off the steel blades. They cut at the ogre’s neck.

Or, they would have. But suddenly Archer realized that the ogre wasn’t there. Archer found out that the ogre had ducked the swipes and swerved to the side. By then Archer spun on his heel, his blade ready to thrust into the ogre’s eyes. His movements were swift and professional. He had done this many times before, after all.

But he had underestimated the ogre’s speed. Before he was able to swing his blade out, a big, meaty fist kissed his face, sending a hard blow and knocking him backwards. He crashed into the wall of flames. He raised himself quickly from the pool of light, in both pain and anger. He had sent this pathetic berserker servant flying not too long ago. How was this happening? The Einzbern girl was knocked out. She wasn't supplying him with mana. How did he get so tough?

Archer leapt out of the fire. But he found flames licking his shoulder down to his chest and torso. Archer frowned. His face contorted into anger, and a vein bulged on his tan forehead. He charged the ogre, blades wielded and ready. This bastard. He didn’t care if this was the berserker servant, the strongest there was in the Grail War. He had misjudged this Shrek, thinking they all had lucked out with a weak berserker, but now he was wrong.

His blades came down in a fast controlled arch, then quickly with a twist of his body, as Shrek stepped to the side and avoided the attack, Archer came slashing sideways. This caught the ogre with success. But Shrek didn’t scream. Nor did he cry out. He took the cuts and grabbed Archer’s face, grasping it hard with his green sausage sized fingers (count that, they were bloated sausage sized fingers) then as if like a professional wrestler he threw the servant bodily down to the ground.

When Archer landed hard on his back, another big fist slammed into his jaw, then another. Now Archer was losing his sights; the fiery battlefield around him grew into blurry animated colors of red and orange. For a moment, the blurriness in itself was darkening, as if a curtain of blackness began to descend upon his world, trapping him in a suffocating embrace..

The blow had bested him, all he could do was uselessly struggle uselessly underneath the ogre’s strength. He would need a minute to retrieve Rin’s mana, to recover from this. But he knew the ogre wouldn’t let him do that…

Archer’s weary eyes widened as he felt the weight of the ogre lift up from him. After that everything started coming back; his vision was brightening, the dizzy feeling starting to slowly subside into dim throbs of hurt.

They were standing before each other yet again. The fire on Archer’s shoulder and chest that had burned him were put out, but they had charred his clothing to nothing but smears of black and fresh cuts and bruises. Shrek’s face frowned at him, big eyes reflecting something else entirely in the firelight. Archer couldn’t make out what it was, but it couldn’t have been anger.

Suddenly, the ceiling was collapsing. A flaming wooden ceiling beam crashed between them from above, and it was then that Archer realized he needed to get out of here--

“Archer!”

The call had surprised him. He frowned. “Rin?” What was she doing here? Was she just as bad as Emiya Shirou in wits?

They found Tohsaka Rin, pointing her fingers at Shrek like a gun. With a shout, she had sent two short beams of energy right at the ogre.

Smoke spilled from the ground when the attack hit the ogre, and soon everything was collapsing now. The ceiling fell in steady bursts of wood and fire, and Rin screamed. Archer looked her way, but there was only fire now. Everywhere he looked there was fire.

That was when he found the window…

--- --- ---

“I was going to go back in and save her, but the ogre servant  beat me to it. I had thought Rin’s attack stopped him for sure.”

Shirou narrowed his eyes at Archer, as if disbelieving his story.

Archer seemed to have read his face.

“She saved me, Emiya Shirou. And she is a necessity if I am to win this war. We have a contract. If she died, I would disappear. Why would I leave her?”

“I still don’t--” Shirou felt Saber’s gauntlet hand gently touch his shoulder.

“He’s telling the truth,” she said. “If a master dies in this Grail war, the servant disappears.”

Archer closed his eyes and nodded. Then he stepped forward again. “Give her to me.”

Shirou looked at Saber, who looked at him just as unsure. “I could fight him right now Shirou,” she said. “He is weakened--”

But now the sirens were upon them. Fire trucks screeched their wheels to a stop. They needed to bounce.

Archer took Tohsaka in his arms, and in a blink of an eye he left. Shirou had to hide as well. Him and Saber must surely not be found by anyone else.

--- ---- ---

--- ---- ---
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:55:51 PM by Coldmiser8675 »

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 05:42:15 PM »
That fight between Shrek and Archer was pretty intense. I feel like the moment Shrek had him in his grip though he could've ended it. Those fingers have gripping strength and a half.

Also, doesn't Saber actively use her mana to hide her sword, rather than the sword being invisible by default? I thought I read that somewhere.

Suddenly have a craving for Fate Zero again. Such a good story.

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »
Thanks Lego!  :dance: ;D I think you may have a point there with Sabers blade. An error on my part. Perhaps she doesn't want anyone to see the sword, especially the great ogre Shrek.

Archer seems in tact after shreks massive ogrepowering attacks... But is he?? Duh duh duuun! Haha  :D

Also...it appears Farquaad approaches soon

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Shrek/StayNight--Fate Route
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 04:52:46 PM »
Part 5--Enter Fate Route

Spoiler

Kirei Kotomine sat brooding in his chair. The time was ten past midnight. His servant Lancer should have made it back by now, from taking reconnaissance around the field of war. The priest Kotomine was safely secured in the vicinity of his church, which, according to the rules of this grail war, was a safe haven from the violence. Anyone who came into the church was assured safety and even some homely advice if they were nice enough.

The priest sat back. He was a  tall man, slim in his black clerical clothes with a cobalt-colored vestment draped over. A golden cross hung below his neck, a symbol of his faith. He brushed away his long brown hair that sat to his shoulders, and muttered a sigh. Having enough of the silence in the empty backroom he called out in a calm, monotone voice. “Gilgamesh.”

Out of thin air, specs of light clustered in a pile in front of where the priest sat. The bits of light flashed by in a brief explosion, until finally they steered close, and, combining themselves into one blinding entity, they dimmed to form a solid figure…

Kotomine’s eyes widened. This wasn’t Gilgamesh…

--- --- ---

Lord Farquaad sat in the chair before this surprisingly handsome priest. This man was almost, almost in the same league of handsome as he was. And looking at his surprised expression, the Lord of Duloc laughed.

“Not what you expected to see, priest?” he grinned.

The handsome priest sent a hand darting inside his vestment, but before he could pull out the small blade, Farquaad pulled out a stilleto from his red garment. He leaned forward in a fluid languid motion, and pointed the blade right at the priest’s neck

“Not so fast! You’re going to be wise and remove your hand.”

The priest frowned at him. “You’re not Gilgamesh. What did you do to him?”

Farquaad rolled his eyes. “That blonde pretty boy, with the narcissistic smile? Ha! I had him butchered.”

The priest did not change his expression. “I find that hard to believe,” he said. His voice was monotone, as if just stating a fact. There was no emotion, no anger or worry.

It pissed Lord Farquaad off.

“You want to see?” The Lord of Dulock snorted. “Thelonious, bring the body of the blonde.”

A swirl of glittering specks of light appeared, then in a blinding wonder they formed the executioner Thelonious, Farquaad’s most loyal subject and servant. He was carrying a bloody body like a bride being swept off for the honeymoon.

“Here, m’lord,” he said in his usual dopey tone.

“Drop it on the desk so this good priest here can see.”

--- --- ---

The body of Gilgamesh plopped down on Kotomine desk. Kotomine removed his hand from his vestment, while the threatening servant leaned away from him. Looking at the body, he could no longer feign his shock. This was Gilgamesh the King of Heroes; the blonde hair, the handsome, perfect face, those red eyes--now bulging and looking at nothing. Blood streaked down from the corners of his mouth, and from the bottoms of his eyes and nostrils.

The whole body it seemed was splotched in blood. Kotomine scrutinized the wounds closely. He saw the hilts of small swords still impaled in the servant's body. When he looked up the mysterious servant sitting in the chair before him was smiling. He was a short man, very short, but his jaw was huge and square, and his black hair looked fashionably in renaissance style along with his red garments.

“How did you manage to kill him?” He asked plainly. He was rather curious.

There was a gleam in the servant's eye. “Ah, yes. Well, I’ll admit, it was pretty tough. I’m just getting used to these powers of mine. But let’s just say I fought fire against fire.” he began an evil laugh.

Kotomine let him laugh for a minute or two, and then, finally. “So what--”

But the servant was still laughing like an evil villain. The other stocky servant in all black just stood there. It was like this for five more minutes, until, at last, the servant finished his laughter, wiping a tear from his eye.

“Oh ho ho, like I said, rich.” Suddenly, he waved a hand, as if gently swatting a fly. A rippling ring of golden light appeared in the air beside him, and emerging from the center came the long silver blade of a sword.

“Now I have his power,” The servant said. “Something I really don’t need, but hey, it just assures my victory in this war.” Ripples of golden light revealed numerous swords in the air, blades pointing right at Kotomine as he sat in his chair, looking the most startled he’d ever been in his life, causing the most slightest expression of fear to crack his neutral face.

“You’re going to kill me?” He asked, eyes narrowed at the servant.

The short man laughed. “No, no, no, don’t be absurd, peasant. I wish I could, but I cannot. I have to play by the rules here a bit longer until I claim that Holy Grail. For now, I need you, for we must make haste towards a certain servant, pay him a little visit.”

Kotomine frowned. “ Which servant is this?”

“An ogre,” Farquaad said in a low growl. “ That disgusting monster tried to thwart my plans, and I know he’s here somewhere. I’ll find him and make him pay, and all vengeance and victory will be mine!”

“You could just do that yourself," Kotomine stated. "Why don’t you just kill me? What use could I be to you? You killed my servant. I’m as useless compared to all your power.”

“True. But stop playing dumb and a kiss up, priest. I know all about you too, about your participation in the last Holy Grail War. You’re the encyclopedia of rules; some of these rules consist of such whoever comes to this church is safe from the fighting and killing. Is that true?”

Kotomine closed his eyes and nodded. “Yes, it is.”

A smile played on the servant’s lips. “Perfect. You will be my spy, priest. You shall also give everyone save me, information that jive according to my plans. Kapeesh?”

Kotomine closed his eyes for a minute or two, until finally, he nodded. “I am no match against you, servant. I have no choice.”

“Don’t call me a servant. It is you who will be serving!” The heroic spirit snarled. “My name is Lord Farquaad, and this war will turn in my favor.”

“Turn in whose favor?”

Before this Lord Farquaad servant could turn his head toward the foreign voice, a red lance came spearing him in the shoulder.

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Shrek/Stay(The)Night Part 6
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 08:09:06 PM »
Part 6  :dance:

Spoiler

“Where did they go?” Shirou asked Saber as they began walking the dark streets at night. His shoulder was still throbbing like crazy, but that didn’t matter. He had to find where Archer took Tohsaka Rin. He needed an ally in this craziness.

Saber’s radiantly handsome face, dimmed with darkness, looked ahead, down the long road that stretched before them. They had both just trekked back from Rin’s house, which, according to Saber, was vacant because of a lack of a mana force field. If Tohsaka was indeed in that house, the servant Saber told him, then she would have barricaded herself, or perhaps Archer would have been detected or sensed scoping outside.

Shirou also had to keep Saber from trying to concern herself with his arm. He was fine, but his servant would have none of it. She kept willing herself to use her mana, her own energy, to help him. Shirou didn’t want her to exert herself, and had said no.

So they walked silently onward.

“The berserker servant is strong,” Saber said in a low voice as they walked through the night. “ And after he had helped the Master Rin back there, it may seem that his intentions differ vastly from his master’s,”

Shirou looked over at her and said, “The girl with the white hair? What are you thinking Saber?”

Saber closed her crystal colored eyes. “You may not like it, Emiya Shirou, but I suggest we go after those two. They’re just as we are--not being able to agree on anything.”

Shirou’s eyes narrowed. “Saber, I’ll try my best to have us work together, but this whole battle, this war, is just too confusing to me.”

Suddenly, Saber’s eyes opened wide. “Shirou,” she said.

“Hm?”

“I have an idea for where Tohsaka Rin and Archer may have gone to. The church.”

“The church?”

“Yes, the church is the safe haven from the Grail War. The Priest in there could help those wounded. Not to mention, he could give you all the answers you need about the Grail War.”

Shirou took this into thought: He had never really been to church, but the memory of seeing the gothic-looking building there near where he lived popped into his mind vaguely. He was distressed to figure out that he had no idea how to get there, until he realized that Saber may just know where it is from here; after all, she was the one who suggested going.

“Alright,” he said to her. “We’ll head over there! Do you know the way? Because I...uh...I don’t really know…”

Saber’s face remained neutral. “I do. It brings me bad memories, but it is worth it if it helps my master. I’ll lead the way.”

“Wait, Saber.”

She stopped, and turned. “What is it, Emiya Shirou?”

“I just want you to know, I really appreciate all your help and understanding of me.” He clenched his fist and smiled coolly at her. “And I’m going to do my best to find out all about this Grail War, and do something about it!”

Something that could have been a cool smile showed on the servant's lips, and with a nod she turned and lead the way, towards the church.

--- --- ---

Shrek had carried his sleeping master through the woods for about an hour, already lost. His mana, or whatever it was called, felt like it was half drained, and that meant he had only about a bit of energy for one fight if the time called for it. So he couldn’t use his ogre-powering flying ability to send them both back to the castle, because he would simply fall halfway there to their doom.

He turned his bruised, ogre head down at the little girl cradled in his bulky green arms. She was like a wee little doll within his bulky figure, sleeping fitfully; Her breathing was light and peaceful, though her closed eyelids looked strained, as if she was having a bad dream. Her shoulders were slack and her whole body was relaxed.

The woods were grayer as the moonlit night sky dominated over the forest above. Shrek was sure they had gone from this direction towards the commotion that nearly got them all killed; That tanned man, called Archer, had nearly succeeded in killing him, and that thought had disturbed him; usually, it would take an angry mob of people to overwhelm him, pitchforks and torches, arrows, by the great and many, but during that battle in the flaming house Archer nearly took his head off by himself.

He wasn’t the best and strongest one-man team anymore, and that gave him fear. It meant he couldn’t take whatever other danger was out there by himself. He needed help; It wasn’t reassuring, though, that the only help he had was a little lassie unconscious in his arms.

The woods were clearing, and some great tall dark shape loomed over the forest, nearly blocking out the moon as they grew closer. The shape was odd, and it brought the great ogre a flashback of an image in a book he had read once; it was a story called Mulan. The book showed amazing images of  sloped red houses with pointed black roofs and ancient architecture of long bodied dragons decorating all over.

This was near identical, at least, to the ogre’s mind. It was much more detailed than in the story book, he could say that; the structure of it more sharp and defined under the moonlight. It was a red building, a shrine, almost, with a sloped sharp roof with columns and spires before it. In front of it all was a curved looking ancient arch, all above a steep stairway.

The lassie’s breathing grew into a soft groan, and Shrek looked down to see the girl’s red eyes open, more peaceful than when they were closed.

“Where, where are we?” She asked, tired.

“Aye, I’d like to know that myself.”

She sat up in his arms. She looked cautiously around at their surroundings. “You got us lost!” She said.

Shrek frowned at her. “Hey, you think I would know the map of this place? Mind you, lassie, I just got thrown into this whole mess.”

She gave him a criticizing look, and said, “What kind of servant are you?”

Shrek smiled. “One of a kind.”

They were at the base of the ascending stairs, and as Shrek looked up, he only had a second to glimpse the peeking moon off the corner of the shrine before a blurry figure swooped down and snatched up the girl in his arms. The Einzbern girl shrieked.

Shrek turned sharply ahead. “Lassie!” He followed the blur of shadow and the wavering of white hair in the wind, as they landed on the top of the stairs.

La Liberte!” the figure holding Einzbern said merrily aloud in an annoying French accent.

“Lassie!” Shrek shouted to her.

Illya fought the man holding her like a child, pounding at his shoulder. “Who are you?” She snapped. “Release me!”

“Be still, mon cherie, for I am your killere! But first I had the decency to save you from this beeast!”

“Hey, “ Shrek snapped. “That’s my lassie, go find your own!”

The moonlight defined the man more clearly; he was average sized in a green tunic, wearing a pointy green hat. His face was refined and sharp, with a thin mustache and small pointed beard on his smooth features. He smiled cheerily as he looked the ogre in the eyes, while the girl was still struggling in his arms.

“Please, monster! Can’t you see I’m a little bizzeey here?”

“Ugh! Let go of me! I don’t even know you!” Illya shouted.

“Oh ho, ho, of course, how rude! Let me introduce myself…” He snapped his fingers, and all of a sudden Illya’s body went stiff, and she began struggling as if she were bounded by an invisible rope. The man placed her down, and then called out, “Oh Merry Meeen! Hahaha!”

Suddenly an accordion started to play, and out from the shadows leapt four figures, all men, who joined Illya’s kidnapper on the top of the stairs. The men began to sing:

Men: Ta da da da whoo!

Kidnapper: I work for the rich and kill the most witty!

Men: he asks a wee sum.

Kidnapper: Cause cash is petty. I kill the best servants man I’m good!

Men: What a guy, Tueur Hood!

Hood: Break it down!

They all started dancing on the top of the stairs, Tuer Hood doing the most impressive dances, as Illya just watched wide-eyed in her invisible bindings. Hood leapt to the middle of the stairs, closer to Shrek.

Hood: In truth I like challenging kills and even sassy little lollies

Men: What he’s basically saying is he likes--

Hood: --No perverted follies! So...when an ogre in the bush holds a lollie by the tush that’s bad.

Men: That’s bad.

Hood: When a cutey’s with a beast it makes me awfully mad!

Men: He’s mad he’s really, really mad!

Hood leapt down more flights of stairs, much closer to the ogre. He pulled out something glittering in the moonlight, small and sharp.

Hood: I’ll take my blade and ram it through your heart! Keep your eyes on me boys, cause I’m about to STAAAARRRT!

This ended with Shrek’s big meaty green fist zipping over the assassin Hood’s blade and slamming against the Frenchman’s face. Hood flew backwards, and crashed against the stairs. The knife he held flew far into the woods.

One of the men cursed from above, “You stupid monster!” He pulled out a knife and started  towards Illya.

Shrek had to use his powers. He summoned up all his energy, all he had left at his disposal. In the blink of an eye, his onionzooka was held in both his hands, and he fired at the top of the stairs. The blast hit both the four men including the accordion player, who had still been playing until the layered projectile exploded right at him. Many magical layers, the layers of such mana and onions combined, burned the men into ashes in seconds. Illya sat there unharmed.

He aimed the onionzooka at Hood struggling to stand up, ready to pull the trigger…

“ What assassin announces that he’s going to kill his target in interpreted song and dance?” The icy voice of a woman echoed from beyond the temple ahead. “Unbelievable. What kind of servants are they recruiting these days?”

--- --- ---