March 28, 2024, 04:47:58 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: i cant do this anymore...  (Read 8597 times)

Offline Crystal (BobbyjoeX)

• o-o
  • no idea what i'm doing anymore
    • View Profile
i cant do this anymore...
« on: June 29, 2017, 02:22:57 PM »
i know this doesnt need a topic but honestly... im losing it, i cant think, i cant draw, i cant be happy, i cant smile

the things i want to do the most are illegal

i spent last night crying, a tiny knock terrifies me, i horrified to go pay the rent because i'll see "her" there, no one will take us without a reference from "her", i sat here and cried because everyone is laughing it off, i am getting to the point where i feel i would just be better off dead

seeing people happy upsets me, seeing people not having to deal with this upsets me, seeing people have time to work on their manga upsets me

i want to be happy but i am afraid to be happy

Click the Banner to Read

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
Re: i cant do this anymore...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 04:58:27 PM »
Not everyone will have the same problems as you do but we each have our own set of problems.  I also don't have much time to draw with a full time job that usually keeps me in late.  Getting home between 10 and 1 on a daily basis is really taxing on me.  Even with very little time, i still try to make time to draw even it means a little less sleep.

Life is just a set of priorities, you have to prioritize what you want to do with your time.

• o-o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 05:17:36 PM »
you are not getting kicked by yor landlord, this is nothing about time, this is about harassment charges that SHOULD exist

Click the Banner to Read

Offline eukocar

• its not perverted its art!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 07:02:07 PM »
Dont give up :noyoudon't:.

Dont give that bitch what she wants :noyoudon't:....

Whats your current atidude towards the demon?   putting up an fake smile helps alot!

Or try to uncover her interests and use these to your advantage.   hearing from your story's she must be an old timer or still living in the cold war.

Putting up an fake persona helped me a lot with an teacher who was constantly trying to get me expelled.
I found out that he has an obsession with old cars.  Knowing that I would often ask him about them..
It took some time but eventually he adopted an friendly attitude towards me and helped me with difficult tasks.. 
I still got expelled tough. The new teacher who barely knows me deserves the praise. Results......

Its not too late bobby!!!  Don't give up on your manga. I really like the art style you use!

• o-o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 09:25:04 PM »
well my cousin made me feel better by talking about a house near her place, it does involve moving out of my home town but maybe a small Podunk town would be good for me

Click the Banner to Read

Offline eukocar

• its not perverted its art!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 06:34:08 AM »
Small towns do wonders.

Good luck comrade!

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 12:36:24 PM »
well my cousin made me feel better by talking about a house near her place, it does involve moving out of my home town but maybe a small Podunk town would be good for me

I think that is a good option, taking a fresh start could help you get back to yourself.

• o-o
    • View Profile
Re: i cant do this anymore... (more so updates on my *censored*ty life)
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 01:48:22 PM »
well the house in mattawa fell through, the lady quit responding....

then we get a call for a house, *censored* HOUSE, NO BEDROOMS, SERIOUSLY, 3 DOORS IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE, the front door, the bathroom door and a door that leads to a 6 foot drop...

now today we got another inspection notice, i wish she would shove these inspections up her ass

why am i still posting here?... its kinda calming, i'll eventually not need this thread anymore but right now?....

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:01:18 PM by BobbyJoeXForgotenSB »

Click the Banner to Read

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
I'm sure you'll find something. Just keep fighting that good fight.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »
I wish you the best.

Facebook       Patreon

Offline S8N

• Overseer of Hell
  • Author/Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
I wish you the best.
necrobump mate xD
~~~
S8N

• o-o
    • View Profile
Re: i cant do this anymore... (its all over... been over since september)
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 12:25:44 AM »
so we moved into a new place, handicapped unit, its not perfect but its ok, i have a video with the walk around in the new place, we have a yard for the first time in 10 years, i installed my first air conditioner in here =w=

we use the living room, we are not afraid to go into the kitchen, we are nolonger living in the dark, only issue... the kids o-o but they are not that bad

theres a family that lives here that i recognised from the building, they had a huge fight when moving out too

and the best thing about it is that the property manager at Bradwick got fired... because of me and my mom XD, we got a lawyer to fight all those eviction cases and the last one, she said right over the phone that she will get us out sooner or later, so he told us to move, get out of there... so we did and found out he kept going after her because she was going to come after us even after we moved because she didnt personally boot us

anyway point is every time we won a case, it cost the company a lot of money so in the end they fired her for almost bankrupting the company WE ARE FREE AND HAPPY and comfy =w=

heres the walkthrough of the new place... well more so me playing with the sliding doors

https://youtu.be/y_06smKJiQQ

Click the Banner to Read

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 12:39:47 AM »
So glad to hear that! I know it was really a burden on you. Here's to the new site!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 12:48:24 AM »
YEET.
For real though, it's so good to hear that you finally got out of there. That place was wrecking not only your stress levels, but y'all's physical health.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 06:02:54 AM »
Dang, sounds like karma hit hella hard for her.  Being fired for nearly bankrupting the company is gonna be hella hard to find another job.

I definitely like those sliding doors but it sucks not having locks for privacy.  Maybe you could drape some cloth over the entrance so if someone barges in without knocking then you still have some time to react.