------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Manga & Anime > Manga & Anime characters

Speed painting sharing place

(1/4) > >>

HikariMikuH:
I started really recently to post my speed paint on youtube , and I wanted to share it with you.

And share tips for recording , editing , and free musics.

Also making a place for posting WIP of your speed paint so let's go and share with us.

For starting I'll show you one of mine ^^

There is the link => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9GMpRZkzIs

Carshald:
Wow that is some serious talent you have there Hikari! ^^
Also a quick heads up, there is a 25 post requirement for posting links (But idk if that has changed in my absence). If you wanna know about it and be sure you should msg Coryn or one of the other Admins, because if it hasn't changed your link will likely be removed. However I am not sure about links in your signature, but either way I'd still ask one of the admins if you want to be sure.

Crystal (BobbyjoeX):
your art is pretty good,but i recommend to try to get the video embedded into the page itself

i have no clue, i need to stop getting salty about being second

Carshald:

--- Quote from: BobbyJoeXForgotenSB on May 09, 2017, 04:36:40 PM ---your art is pretty good,but i recommend to try to get the video embedded into the page itself

as i was going to explain bot someone barged in and did it for me so imma just go

--- End quote ---

OOPS! My bad bobby! :o

Crystal (BobbyjoeX):
well, i actually dont know how to embed videos anyway DX, i know theres a way to have the actual player show up on the page which i would figure would not get the link deleted

so my explanation wasnt that much of one anyway :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version