March 29, 2024, 04:04:37 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: MR PROJECT 3: Prelude Stories & Sign Up Info  (Read 132121 times)

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Re: MR PROJECT 3: Prelude Stories & Sign Up Info
« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2021, 12:09:35 PM »
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ope1ativ3
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/OPHolden

Offline WhiteCrow

• Society X Origins undergoing changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 04, 2021, 12:01:32 AM »
Cool. I appreciate the feedback. I'm currently in the process of skimming through to remember characters introduced and the path I was setting up. For those whose characters have changed since this last released, as I recall the 7th Reality has alternate versions of characters that exist in it - so we could always explore introducing these new versions that way.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
Re: MR PROJECT 3: Next Chapter
« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2021, 01:21:56 AM »
...I don't remember how to hide the content. It's been so long.

A brief chapter to get this back up and running. I've been reading through this 3rd Arc, i'm remembering some stuff. Characters are tough to remember... but i think i have the profiles - which is exactly why I wanted those. Anywho....

"It can't be." Misty, surrounded by her peers and the people they managed to save, was lost in her thoughts. "How would I find him?"
Data walked over, "Hey, you ok?" She asked, placing her hand on Misty's shoulder.
Misty shook her head, "No. Krun..." -
"I know." Data interrupted. "Were you close?"
"I think Goji's alive." Misty replied, unaware of what Data had asked. "Krun shared something with me. Energy. And it feels... it feels like Goji's." Misty looked at Data, a determined look on her face. "I need to find Goji."

--

"Teddy?" Hildr stared at the open terrain. The portal the White Queen had emerged from was gone. The Queen, Allens, and now Teddy - going through it.

--

Cazo navigated his way through the crowd of people filling the main hall. He found an empty corner and sat down. "I wanted powers all my life. Not a lot, not an overpowered one - just a power." Reaching in his pocket, Cazo pulled out his comics and lined them on the floor. "Could've been talk-no-justu for all I care." He stared at the books for a moment, "Think....think...."

"Hey."

Cazo looked up to see Shio standing over him. "You mad too?" Cazo joked - partially.

"No." Shio answered. "I need to get stronger -- much stronger. But I don't want to read my comic - that's just weird. So, I need you to guide me. Tell me how I get to the level we just witnessed."

Cazo took a deep breathe and smiled. "That level we saw was 3rd Arc you. We're gonna skip ahead a bit."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 01:24:45 AM by WhiteCrow »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2021, 12:00:12 PM »
You can generate some spoiler tags by hitting the "Sp" button above the emojis in the post window, it's off to the right. I'm sure it will all come back to you soon, bud.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Jackhammer

• Propagator of unusual plot lines. Master out-of-context.
  • I am me. Are you you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2021, 01:38:16 PM »
Aight ye gits! 'Ere we go 'ere we go!

Let's get this party on the road!
Health is a relative thing.

Offline Operative13

• Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2021, 09:16:56 PM »
The Revival Begins. 8)

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2021, 06:10:04 PM »
I'm aiming to post another chapter this weekend.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2021, 01:31:25 AM »
Shio and Cazo walked through the Watcher arena, where the original reality tournament had taken place. Cazo set down a bookbag he was carrying as Shio looked on.

“Ok – what’s your plan?” Shio asked.

Cazo shrugged, “I don’t have one.” He reached in to his bag and pulled out three comics based in Shio’s world. “Why do you think that other Cazo was able to mimic the abilities of stronger you?” He asked as he skimmed through one of the comics.

“Because he’s better than you.” Shio answered sarcastically.

“No that’s not it.” Cazo stated nonchalantly, continuing his rapid pace through the comics. He paused his skimming to look at Cazo inquisitively. “How did you get your abilities?”

“Why don’t you refresh your memory with those.” Shio responded while pointing at the comics.

“Oh c’mon. I’m sorry. I’m a little jealous of Dark Cazo, we’re pressed for time, we’re always weaker, I’ve read a lot of comics and to be honest – my memory isn’t what it used to be.” Cazo looked up at Shio and extended his arm out, “Friends?”

Shio shook Cazo’s hand, “Friends.”. “So how far ahead do we need to skip?” He asked, picking up one of the comics.

“Well, my guess is you’re probably at Volume 2 level. I think getting you to Volume 4 or 5 will even the odds.”

-

“The dragon was given energy by that alien. What could it have been?”

Dark Cazo stood across a table from the Alluring One, his arms behind his back, fingers flipping through a volume. “I would imagine there are differences in our stories and theirs. But I think it’s safe to assume the beginnings are all closely related. If that’s the case-“Dark Cazo’s fingers stopped, bookmarking a page as he placed the book on the table.  “You should seek out someone named Goji. He inherits his powers from an alien named Yinayo who received that power from Krun.” Dark Cazo pointed at the book – a full page spread of a young man.

“I’ll have Quissis locate him.” The Alluring one responded.

-------------------------------------------

Hello – this is one of the creators here – may I make a request from those reading and those participating? If you can please send me a PM with your list of characters taking part – with the good side and the 7th reality – and if possible – their ties (if any) between each other.
I remember some stuff, not a lot. I have a general idea of where the story is heading – but as I recall there were some side stories created and I do want to try and follow up with those.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 12, 2021, 12:09:12 AM »
Sooo... MR Project: Rebirth

Doing the character Tournament again. A new thread is up. If interested in having it happen, head there.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2022, 01:38:44 AM »
I know there are people who get notifications to this. I just wanted to say hi, I hope everyone is doing well.

Offline Operative13

• Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2022, 01:47:56 AM »
Ah, he finally returns...

Hi.