March 29, 2024, 05:02:58 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Aimy's gallery (Soul-Dust manga)  (Read 47553 times)

Offline Aimyraude

• heya :3
    • View Profile
Re: Dany's Soul Dust manga
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 09:42:15 PM »
A new page :3 it is the first page of my first chapter and well sorry i'm not a background artist but i hate empty cases too so... well i fighted with it. then i just realized the first panel had too much detail for its real size on a manga page. I spend so much time on it :'(     (yes i skipped my prologue it is coming soon too)
Let me show you my principal character : Skye. The two others behind her are just two other apprentice hunter (not important characters) if you find anything strange or whatever tell me i'm always open to critics or comment of any kind :)

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 06:09:43 PM »
Okay so now i decided to go over all my oc's reference i made three for now because i am working in a manga/comic group (if any artist is interested about the group ask me we are looking for any kind of artist) since i'm doing both my manga stepped on the side but i'm still working on it so there we have sky  a blonde girl with gray eyes she's quite a useless hunter and doesnt have any demon familiar which is very uncommon for hunters then you have liam that you may have saw in the manga pages that i made he had some little modifications for the hair but he is still the same kind hearted boy that came from heaven because he was banned from it. And finally my favorite which doesnt have a name yet (i wrote one but i dont love it) well he his a renowned hunter and he his a solitary man kind of very mysterious i wanted to call him spawn but a marvel character is named likie that (i didnt knew it :O)
Spoiler

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 05:08:44 AM »
i like the interesting shading style you used in an earlier post, thats a clever way of using hatching without drawing every line yourself (unless you actually did draw it that neatly in which case i am amazed :P)
also interesting to see the shading on the text boxes, thats something you dont see very often and i think it looks cool :P
i like the latest characters sketches and colourings, although i think sometimes your lineart has too many short lines and not enough longer smoother ones, like this one, her legs could be drawn with a single smooth stroke and it will look neater

but good shading overall, and looking forward to more :P
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 12:10:32 PM »
Well thanks for the shading of that page you mentionned yeah i used a screentone better save some time to places i can but thanks actually i just realised i didn't finished to clean sky lineart sometime you're too much into it and you completely get off. I'll make corrections as soon as i can i'm happy that you love what i made so far

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 12:56:06 PM »
i now what you mean, thats where most of my mistakes come from, just getting too focused on something else on the drawing :P
you'll get the hang of it :P
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2016, 11:23:10 PM »
Really nice character designs.   :)

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2016, 12:10:06 PM »
Thanks Hasith

Offline Looking4Artist

• Looking for artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 02:34:15 PM »
Did you color that first page? Just curious as I'm also looking for a colorist. :)
I see potential in your work! ;)

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 01:42:56 PM »
Lets make it simple everything you see here chopper aside is total original stuff i made from the sketch to the colors and thanks for seeing potential in fact its thé part in my art that i am the most critic with i feel like its the thing i master the least ahaah

Offline HydroZephyr

• Your personal idiocy trainer
  • Ummmm, I cant think right now...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2016, 03:24:31 PM »
I love your character designs :thumbsup:
Im looking forward to seeing more, keep up the good work!
Aim high, otherwise what is the point in trying?

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 03:28:30 PM »
I see potential as well. I especially like the details that you put into your pages.
You have some anatomy issues, but I see improvement with newer submissions, and these issues tend to work out eventually with a lot of practice.
One thing I noticed is that you tend to use unnecessarily angled panels. Always try to make the panels follow the movement of your character, and it your character or object is still, then an angled panel will look extremely awkward and out of place.
Page for example:
Spoiler
The entire page would have looked much better if the panels were simple and parallel to one another, in my opinion. Also, try not to have panels overlap on top of each other, and whenever you feel like they absolutely must overlap, it's best to create blank spaces between them. It just makes reading along easier.
Not much else to say, keep it up.

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 03:40:07 PM »
In fact it is just my style i do half torso half leg often for my proportions intentionally and many détails too its my way of doing it and my own stilization.

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »
So its a long time i haven't updated my gallery here are three new pieces i made this month going from head commission then to a totally random character i made for fun and my team in color (plus a new character you havent seen in my gallery yet: Vandra) sorry i'm still not experimented yet to do colors :dance:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2016, 03:49:51 PM »
That colour work looks pretty cool Dany! Like the character designs too!

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 04:30:30 PM »
thanks it took so much time i never do colors and actually when i am doing it for my own characters it isnt as beautiful as when someone ask me to help him with his artwork.