March 02, 2024, 03:18:34 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Rusinstein's Illustrations  (Read 169854 times)

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
Re: Rusinstein's Illustrations
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2016, 10:12:17 PM »
this is beautiful why? the color are very nice put the face are ecchi even its  a guy it looks cute, your works are really clean and solid what did u use on coloring men and do you use some reference for some pose? and what are u using to draw? a computer or a tablet  ;D sorry haa im just curious well well well

nice work there men hope to see cool more stuff

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2016, 09:46:18 PM »
this is beautiful why? the color are very nice put the face are ecchi even its  a guy it looks cute, your works are really clean and solid what did u use on coloring men and do you use some reference for some pose? and what are u using to draw? a computer or a tablet  ;D sorry haa im just curious well well well

nice work there men hope to see cool more stuff

thank you! :)
for the pose I usually come up with them randomly, I base the pose on the character's traits, like fun, energetic, serious, etc. if there's specific poses required then I search for references. I use a desktop pc. I use Sai as my main program for drawing and coloring. then photoshop for texts, effects, etc.:)

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2016, 06:30:15 AM »
I just noticed your characters are all quite narrow, it makes them seem very tall.
although theres nothing actually wrong with it i just noticed it :P

i like how all the characters are consistently colored, they all look like they belong to the same place (i dont mean the uniform i mean the style)

i cant say much for improvement, but the blue haired girl in the middle top, it looks like she is just holding her hands at her hips, but not resting them, i think the clothes would have more folds to indicate the weight of the arms, but your clothing style is quite minimalistic on the folds, so it might just be that :P

well done, how long did it take to draw all of them?
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2016, 08:02:25 AM »
Ya all your characters seem to have the same narrow build which isn't like bad but you should work on different body types as well instead of getting into one zone since the characters, even the boys and girls, all have the same sort of look in that regard. Expect for boobs their bodies are board flat and the way you coloured the clothes adds to that. Keep an eye on the proportions to as some of the characters arms are off like the light blue haired girl, her arms look to small to me. I dunno if it's my eyes but it looks like some characters are leaning forward in a weird way, maybe because of their head placement?

Your colouring is pretty solid and facially the characters are varied, you've shown ability before and I'm not saying these are bad drawings, but I'd say to work on drawing different body types so you don't get stuck doing the same thing again and again.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:06:12 AM by Manimal »

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2016, 08:08:37 PM »
I just noticed your characters are all quite narrow, it makes them seem very tall.
although theres nothing actually wrong with it i just noticed it :P

i like how all the characters are consistently colored, they all look like they belong to the same place (i dont mean the uniform i mean the style)

i cant say much for improvement, but the blue haired girl in the middle top, it looks like she is just holding her hands at her hips, but not resting them, i think the clothes would have more folds to indicate the weight of the arms, but your clothing style is quite minimalistic on the folds, so it might just be that :P

well done, how long did it take to draw all of them?

which characters do you mean? the ones in uniform? they are commission work so their designs/look are by the client. I just did the illustrations for him.:)

thanks for the feedback! :)

I usually finish one at around 6 hours.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2016, 08:10:11 PM »
Ya all your characters seem to have the same narrow build which isn't like bad but you should work on different body types as well instead of getting into one zone since the characters, even the boys and girls, all have the same sort of look in that regard. Expect for boobs their bodies are board flat and the way you coloured the clothes adds to that. Keep an eye on the proportions to as some of the characters arms are off like the light blue haired girl, her arms look to small to me. I dunno if it's my eyes but it looks like some characters are leaning forward in a weird way, maybe because of their head placement?

Your colouring is pretty solid and facially the characters are varied, you've shown ability before and I'm not saying these are bad drawings, but I'd say to work on drawing different body types so you don't get stuck doing the same thing again and again.

thanks for the feedbacks! :)
the designs and look are by the owner of the characters, he specified the body types for each of them. I just illustrate them.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2016, 10:54:37 PM »
another doodle turned fan art.xD
I still need to fix her proportions though. I'll get back to her after work.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2016, 03:57:21 AM »
I still have a few more orders from the owner of these but here's what I finished so far. kinda nice to see them side by side.:D

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2016, 09:11:58 AM »
wow thats a long time for each drawing, but it shows in the high quality of the work :P
it does look nice to have them next to each other :P
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2016, 04:42:51 AM »
wow thats a long time for each drawing, but it shows in the high quality of the work :P
it does look nice to have them next to each other :P

yea, I might finish them quicker if I don't take breaks.xD I stand up and walk around every 30mins. or so because of my eyes and my back, they hurt when I work non-stop for hours.xD

thanks! yea, kinda happy with them so far. I'm excited to see all of them all done.xD

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2016, 07:58:27 AM »
ah i see what you mean. i dont normally draw for so long at a time, but i know what you mean when your eyes start hurting. theres a bunch of good exercises you can do to keep your eyes healthy, but i have no idea what they are :P

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2016, 05:50:29 AM »
ah i see what you mean. i dont normally draw for so long at a time, but i know what you mean when your eyes start hurting. theres a bunch of good exercises you can do to keep your eyes healthy, but i have no idea what they are :P

yea, taking a break for a few minutes every 30 minutes or so works for me.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2016, 05:53:12 AM »
some new commission illustrations. characters belong to their respective owners.:)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2016, 07:24:04 AM »
*Whistles  pretty impressive stuff there Rusinstein

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2016, 07:31:33 AM »
So for these new uniform characters I pretty well have the same things to say about them but knowing they are commissions and seeing what you said it's understandable now. These new ones are better though but I still think they feel a bit samey in body type, but when you draw so many characters like that, especially in pretty neutral poses then that happens. and everyone has like a face they default to when they draw.

As for the last one, dude it's like the less clothes you draw the better you become at drawing. Pretty decent, I can't find many faults with it myself, I do wonder how costumes like that hold the baps in though, how tight does it have to be? But not too bad though her hair feels a bit thick and flat in parts the way it blows to the side. But your colouring is good and you seem to have just the right amount of shading. You choose good colours and overall it makes for a nice look.