March 29, 2024, 12:49:38 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Boruto Discussion  (Read 27503 times)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Boruto Discussion
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2016, 05:28:34 PM »
It's weird getting used to the slight differences in art between this and Naruto, but I've got to say I've always been impressed by how super useful the line art in Naruto/Boruto is used. It just looks so great on the eyes, and the backgrounds are to die for.

We're not quite yet out of the movie adaptation yet, but i'm interested in seeing what happens.

I still feel Naruto concluded well enough to be something, but I've got to admit I'm just too curious about what happens to completely ignore this haha.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2016, 04:53:29 PM »
If there's anything I've got to say, is that the art has gotten to where it needed to be. That's some great improvement right there, and it's so surreal to remember that these characters started from way back when. I still think  Bolt (I refuse to call him Boruto anymore oh gawd) should grow into his own element and character down along the line, but I'm surviving this. I'm dealing.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2017, 10:12:46 PM »
I dislike Sasuke, but his action is always epic to see, no lie.

As usual the absolutely unique Boruto is still riding the coattails of his father. Maybe they'll finally let his own story develop? Mitsuki's one shot was interesting for doing that quite well, and even Sarada haha.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2017, 08:28:58 AM »
Free of the movie plotline and the close ties to Naruto, it's now time for Boruto to bring its own things to the story. I liked this chapter for sure.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2018, 04:07:18 AM »
Come on Konomaharu you don't just have a seal-cancelling jutsu that you don't even use on teammates/subordinates. Seriously dude? Is that how ninjas plan on fighting when they're in battle? Just solo tank an enemy attack? Raeg.

Frog jutsus and fire are pretty interesting.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2018, 03:42:23 PM »
Totally forgot that Boruto was even a thing. Then again, I wasn't following Naruto that much either.

How the series looking so far, Lego? It is even worth checking out? Does it feel unique in its own way?  Has Boruto come into his own self yet? Is Anko still fat?

Still mad they randomly made Anko fat. Like, why? What was the point of that? She's still number one waifu though.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2018, 05:53:26 AM »
Hahaha but Anko became more waifu by adding some weight. A woman has got to have something on her *Activated African accent* Not like these skeletons walking over here and there tssk.

Boruto is... Meh? It's like seriously dead to me and I can't even be pissed off about it anymore. I just don't care that much. The art has gone into its element though so the action is good, but the troupes that were interesting in Naruto feel so tired here. Oh yay Boruto saves the day, and everyone else is a side-character.

I won't lie I have no idea what the grander plot is going to be, so I'm still going to be checking it out.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2018, 07:28:26 AM »
Art looked particularly good this time around, and it got a bit interesting. Wish they wouldn't talk so much in circles, but i'm looking forward to the fight a bit.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2018, 07:27:12 PM »
There's nothing more Naruto than him having to stop his kid fighting with a kage bunshin while he's in the middle of a toilet break. I feel that not only has the art style caught up to its inspiration, some of the humour is back there too. Kawaki looks like he's going to be a Gary Stu Sasuke again. I really hope he has more to offer but knowing the series he's going to be walking on water and being dark and emo ad infinitum until the flash forward where he fights Boruto. I swear if that fight is resolved by the power of friendship as well I'll fight!

... This'll be all the more hilarious a statement if Boruto goes on for decades haha. I wonder if I'll still be reading manga and watching anime in the future.