April 17, 2024, 10:01:35 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Writer to the infinity of my imagination  (Read 9503 times)

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Re: Writer to the infinity of my imagination
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 04:18:20 AM »
Nice of you to join us, Lulu6!

Most of us are amateur writers (artists are always in high demand as a result) but at the very least we are much a supportive community willing to show the odds and ends of writings and hopefully improve on whatever story or concept you happen to come up with! If you're daring enough, perhaps you could even start a team, designing one-shots to publish (as I currently am doing with a team named Caesarea, currently drafting concepts)

Take time to get to know some people around here, and perhaps they'll be willing to assist you in whatever you need done. Wish you luck on your ventures!  8)
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ope1ativ3
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/OPHolden

Offline Lulu6

• My Imagination is my Escape
  • Cows are my Lovely moomoos
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
Nice of you to join us, Lulu6!

Most of us are amateur writers (artists are always in high demand as a result) but at the very least we are much a supportive community willing to show the odds and ends of writings and hopefully improve on whatever story or concept you happen to come up with! If you're daring enough, perhaps you could even start a team, designing one-shots to publish (as I currently am doing with a team named Caesarea, currently drafting concepts)

Take time to get to know some people around here, and perhaps they'll be willing to assist you in whatever you need done. Wish you luck on your ventures!  8)

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to working with someone, artist or writer, on a project.
"The proper words in the proper place are the true definition of style" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Jeffmaster223

• Professional Rock
  • *crickets chirping*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 10:43:06 PM »
Great music choices!
Rock, Metal and Opera are the last words I think i'd ever hear in the same sentence, let alone be used to describe someone's taste in music. As you go looking, I suppose you find people with the most interesting tastes. Nonetheless, people like you and I aren't so uncommon - I can't think of any one genre that doesn't have at least one song I enjoy.
What Operas do you listen to/watch?
Personally, I love...
*coughs*

Offline Lovus Eternius

• I'm just a writer.
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 11:00:13 PM »
Hi, my name is Lulu. Very nice to meet you all. :3

I'm female, and I love anime, mangas, and books. So please share with me any favorites since I'm always looking for new adventures.

I found this forum just by searching 'looking for manga writers and artist community' on Google. This forum is one of the first top pages of Google search and I decides to try it out. :)

I'm an artist and writer, and a huge anime and manga fan. Though, my preference for manga creations is writing. So I'm looking forward to sharing, comparing, reviewing, and doodling with anyone who is willing to doodle with me. I'm strongest feature through all this is my wild and huge imagination. So it can get pretty. xP

My age is old but not old, though my heart is young yet not so.

I'm from California, Los Angeles -though not really from there. I live pretty much in the outskirts of LA, BUT I spend my time out there frequently.

I have a lot of favorite mangas and animes. But if u have to pick one of each... Then I'll have to say, my favorite manga is -I don't know... Srry, but I can't think of just one. So I'll say that any manga that is about time traveling, gender bender, supernatural, and martial arts is a favorite of mine. Ex: Holyland, Musashi #9, Boku Girl, UQ Holder! and so on and on and on -k, yeah. Lol xD
And now my anime, which isn't hard to think about, is Initial D. I have gone through the series and movies more times and than I can remember. I love you Initial D, you are my baby <3. I hope there are other fans out there for this anime/manga. I'm always happy to find new ones.

In my life, I also have books. I love books. Fiction books. Supernatural, adventure, romance, and anything fascinating is good for me. Vampires, werewolves, witches, demons, zombies, and necromancers are on my top list. But I have plenty more. I read a lot... Like a huge amount. I'm -a bookworm.
I also have gaming. xD video games, PC games, ipad games. My favorite are MMORPG games, RPG, and MOBA. But i can't try any and keep playing if I like.

I'm here to find people who have an imagination I can run with. I want to share my story ideas, with the idea of any one who would love to share theirs too. Writing is what I'm working strong in. Sometimes I type too fast to get the idea down that i forget about misspells and bad grammar. So bare with me. I had a down fall a few years ago, that's caused me a mental block for writing. So I'm looking forward to give myself a chance to start again. I rusty but I'm still good to go. I'm looking to learn how to write a manga scrip story, and in the end, maybe find an artist willing to make it come to life. :3 well, my imagination+stories always seem to come to life -in my head. :0

I'm sorry if this ended up being too much, but I get carried away when it comes to writing and things are in motion. I can't help but pour all the feelings out into words.

Lastly, about my self. I am, what you might call if you were to see me walking down the street, a Goth girl. My image was to look good and party hard. Note I said 'was'... Till I got a nerdy-gamer bf who decided I can't party anymore but I can look good for him. >_> (Geek) with love. <3 Anyways, I'm into hard rock, metal, and opera. Favorite color is purple. Favorite food is pizza. Favorite iPad MMORPG game O&C Online.

Sorry if this has come down to too much information. But I know there comes a time when you can do more than just share a special hobby. I'm not just here to share interests but also to make distant friends. If anyone is willing.

Ty, plz take care of me Senpais!

I can tell you're a good writer because of the length, structure and formal and informal balance of your introduction. I'm happy to have you, welcome to Mangaraiders. I will be happy to offer you my glorious opinion on your writing pieces and projects. If I had a faster internet, I'd play MOBAs with yah.

Outrageous.

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2015, 04:43:17 AM »
Great music choices!
Rock, Metal and Opera are the last words I think i'd ever hear in the same sentence, let alone be used to describe someone's taste in music. As you go looking, I suppose you find people with the most interesting tastes. Nonetheless, people like you and I aren't so uncommon - I can't think of any one genre that doesn't have at least one song I enjoy.
What Operas do you listen to/watch?
Personally, I love...

I love to hear music but I'm not a info fanatic. I hardly remember names of songs and bands. I mention some I do remember since I tend to repeat them constantly when I'm writing. My favorite list on my play list are made of those song mostly. I added two recently, from Fields of the Nephilim & Dead Can Dance. 
This is an answer I wrote to someone a while ago.

~~~My top favorite bands and the song are;

Metallica -One
Guns N' Roses -Knocking on Heaven's
Korn -Daddy
System Of the Down -Toxicity
Nightwish -Over the Hills And Far Away
Marilyn Manson -If I Was Your Vampire~~~

I have other song no names. Lolz

To me songs aren't like books. I can easily name an author I love, the name of the series and even the names of the book of that series.

Though I'll always enjoy music. Sometimes I'll turn on a radio, actual radio, and look for a random station and listen to the songs. I have come to like some Celtic music as well. [/size][/font]
"The proper words in the proper place are the true definition of style" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 05:03:19 AM »

I'm female, and I love anime, mangas, and books. So please share with me any favorites since I'm always looking for new adventures.

I found this forum just by searching 'looking for manga writers and artist community' on Google. This forum is one of the first top pages of Goole search and I decides to try it out. :)

I'm an artist and writer, and a huge anime and manga fan. Though, my preference for manga creations is writing. So I'm looking forward to sharing, comparing, reviewing, and doodling with anyone who is willing to doodle with me. I'm strongest feature through all this is my wild and huge imagination. So it can get pretty. xP

I'm from California, Los Angeles -though not really from there. I live pretty much in the outskirts of LA, BUT I spend my time out there frequently.

I have a lot of favorite mangas and animes. But if u have to pick one of each... Then I'll have to say, my favorite manga is -I don't know... Srry, but I can't think of just one. So I'll say that any manga that is about time traveling, gender bender, supernatural, and martial arts is a favorite of mine. Ex: Holyland, Musashi #9, Boku Girl, UQ Holder! and so on and on and on -k, yeah. Lol xD
And now my anime, which isn't hard to think about, is Initial D. I have gone through the series and movies more times and than I can remember. I love you Initial D, you are my baby <3. I hope there are other fans out there for this anime/manga. I'm always happy to find new ones.

In my life, I also have books. I love books. Fiction books. Supernatural, adventure, romance, and anything fascinating is good for me. Vampires, werewolves, witches, demons, zombies, and necromancers are on my top list. But I have plenty more. I read a lot... Like a huge amount. I'm -a bookworm.
I also have gaming. xD video games, PC games, ipad games. My favorite are MMORPG games, RPG, and MOBA. But i can't try any and keep playing if I like.

I'm here to find people who have an imagination I can run with. I want to share my story ideas, with the idea of any one who would love to share theirs too. Writing is what I'm working strong in. Sometimes I type too fast to get the idea down that i forget about misspells and bad grammar. So bare with me. I had a down fall a few years ago, that's caused me a mental block for writing. So I'm looking forward to give myself a chance to start again. I rusty but I'm still good to go. I'm looking to learn how to write a manga scrip story, and in the end, maybe find an artist willing to make it come to life. :3 well, my imagination+stories always seem to come to life -in my head. :0

I'm sorry if this ended up being too much, but I get carried away when it comes to writing and things are in motion. I can't help but pour all the feelings out into words.

Lastly, about my self. I am, what you might call if you were to see me walking down the street, a Goth girl. My image was to look good and party hard. Note I said 'was'... Till I got a nerdy-gamer bf who decided I can't party anymore but I can look good for him. >_> (Geek) with love. <3 Anyways, I'm into hard rock, metal, and opera. Favorite color is purple. Favorite food is pizza. Favorite iPad MMORPG game O&C Online.

Sorry if this has come down to too much information. But I know there comes a time when you can do more than just share a special hobby. I'm not just here to share interests but also to make distant friends. If anyone is willing.

I can tell you're a good writer because of the length, structure and formal and informal balance of your introduction. I'm happy to have you, welcome to Mangaraiders. I will be happy to offer you my glorious opinion on your writing pieces and projects. If I had a faster internet, I'd play MOBAs with yah.

Outrageous.

Thank you for the welcome. I do love to write as much as I love to read. I tens to overdo it a lot. I get so caught in my writing I end up giving out more information than I need to. It gets me in trouble sometimes. But i don't mind. Writing is my way of expressing myself.

I would love to play some too. Though, I'm moving so there's no WiFi in my house. I actually been working through my phone since I joined the site. Reason I haven't posted any of my stories. I been spending my time looking through post. Lol

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2015, 05:10:24 AM »
Sorry if I end up misspelling a few times. My phone lags. A lot. I been typing on my phone mostly since there is no WiFi at home ATM. So yeah, my phone lags a lot. I tend not to notice my mistakes and when I do. I try to fix them but sometimes this phone wont let me .>.>. Lmao.
This would work so much better on my iPad. The screen would be bigger. Sometimes I wish I hadn't bought such a small phone. >.< can't wait for my new one though!!!!! Hehe :3  :sheep:

Offline Nomena :)

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 05:54:12 AM »
Sorry if I end up misspelling a few times. My phone lags. A lot. I been typing on my phone mostly since there is no WiFi at home ATM. So yeah, my phone lags a lot. I tend not to notice my mistakes and when I do. I try to fix them but sometimes this phone wont let me .>.>. Lmao.
This would work so much better on my iPad. The screen would be bigger. Sometimes I wish I hadn't bought such a small phone. >.< can't wait for my new one though!!!!! Hehe :3  :sheep:

Hi there, welcome to MR...hope you'll have lots of fun here ;)

Also, I really don't mean to be rude of anything... and I don't know about the others but the font you use for writing is kind of "not really appealing and difficult to read"...it's too small and the white bold make it worst....I guess it doesn't really matter whether or not I read your posts, but I just couldn't help but say something :sheep:

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 11:51:19 AM »

Hi there, welcome to MR...hope you'll have lots of fun here ;)

Also, I really don't mean to be rude of anything... and I don't know about the others but the font you use for writing is kind of "not really appealing and difficult to read"...it's too small and the white bold make it worst....I guess it doesn't really matter whether or not I read your posts, but I just couldn't help but say something :sheep:

Ah, so finally someone says something about it. I guess fonts and size does work and my phone just doesn't display it.

I'll have to change that. Lol I been using different fonts, same size but it all looks the same to me.

It matters to me if pplz have problems like these, so I apologize.

Offline Nomena :)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2015, 12:25:43 PM »
It's fine, just don't wrap your text around anything while writing something you don't need to highlight ;)

Offline Lovus Eternius

• I'm just a writer.
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 09:45:21 PM »
Verdana is the best font.

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 01:30:32 AM »
Mmm, just looked through my post on a PC. They don't look so bad... But oh well. I'll just keep this normal till I can use a PC to post my things.

Even preview doesn't show me the change of font or size on this dumb phone.

Anyways! I cant wait to post some of my old stories. Its been a couple of years...

Offline Tora_KeybladeMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 02:11:14 AM »

I found this forum just by searching 'looking for manga writers and artist community' on Google. This forum is one of the first top pages of Google search and I decides to try it out. :)

So you found this through Google like I did. Neat...

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 03:47:50 AM »

So you found this through Google like I did. Neat...

Good place to start off looking for others with the same interest ... :sheep:

Offline GingerStark

• Social & Political Scientist
  • There is no single truth, only contingent theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 04:08:45 AM »
Welcome to Manga Raiders, sorry for the late welcome  :thumbsup:

You can grow old, but you can't always grow up  8) Live young

I hope you find what you're looking for here  :santa: