November 28, 2023, 02:42:54 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Christmas and New Year members art  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Wigdilly

• View Profile
Christmas and New Year members art
« on: December 25, 2014, 05:08:06 AM »
Hey guys, So I've been looking around the forum for a post like this but couldn't find an official one. So I thought I'd create one for members to use. I'm quite new to the forum so I may have missed it or not fully understood the rules on this.

If this isn't how it should be correctly completed then can a moderator please delete/lock/move this and direct me to an official thread, otherwise can you lock this AFTER New Year or Archive it so I don't have 2 threads on this forum going.

Anyway onto the point. This thread is basically Christmas and New year themed. So Everyone post their themed drawings here, it doesn't matter what level of skill you are, anyone is welcome (It's Christmas afterall)

I'll do my best to keep everyone's art posted up into the main page in spoilers, so people just viewing can just see it all on the front page.

Let's see how many people contribute. :) and  Merry Christmas.

The only rule is that your art must be original to yourself. You can post fan pics of theme'd manga's such as Naruto/Bleach etc here providing the moderators allow it and it is your own work.

I'll start us off. A recent one that I also posted on my own thread.
Spoiler

Offline Wigdilly

• View Profile
Re: Christmas and New Year members art
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 05:28:14 AM »
Thanks for moving here :) I wasn't 100% sure with me having under 500 posts.