December 05, 2022, 02:07:46 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Pokemon dream team?  (Read 5812 times)

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon dream team?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 06:30:02 AM »
What's this?

nuzlocke random

This is a randomised variation of the nizlocke challenge.

The nuzlocke challenge is a way to play the pokemon games by imposing rules upon yourself to make the games more challenging, play with a more varied party, and to help you form attachments to your pokemon. It originated from a pokemon fan-fiction and has 3 central rules:

1) When a pokemon in your party faints it is considered dead, and must be released immediately or put into a pc box specifically for dead pokemon.

2) You may only catch the first pokemon you encounter in each route/area. If you knock it out or run away, you may not catch another. - some people play with a duplicates clause which allows them to not count encounters until a new species not previously caught is encountered.

3) You must nickname all pokemon in order to form a closer attachment with them.

People sometimes impose other rules, sub clauses and level limits on their playthroughs too to make them more suited to how they want to play. People tend to blog the story of their playthroughs and they are very popular for youtube content.

There are several variations of the nuzlocke including the wedlocke, the egglocke and the randomiser.

The randomizer basically randomises selected things in the game. This is usually - starter pokemon, pokemon available in  each route, trainer and gym leader rosters, tm moves/locations, items/item locations. It allows for a very interesting and different experience when playing as you can end up with a very unusual team.

Offline cheeku1999

• Bankai!
  • Proffesor Gintoki
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 11:41:07 AM »
Idk if I would like that kind of limitation on my self while playing because a major part of the game focuses on freedom but it could make things a bit more interesting...
"Believe in you, not in the me who believes in you; not in the you that believes in me. You should believe... believe in yourself!"
- kamina

Offline Roshon21

• I will obey your every command. ._.
  • "If I am a "Robot," do I eat metal."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 10:16:13 PM »
If im obligated.
I really love Keldeo so he is a main part of my team. But without him i guess ill go with.....
Greninja*-protean+Weakness Policy
Garchomp*-Rough Skin+Rocky Helmet
Charizard*-SolarPower+Charzidite Y
Florges+Leftovers
Aegislash*+Power Orb
Milotic*-CuteCharm+Leftovers

Offline renko9thao

• Young, Aspiring, and Amateur Writer
  • Just an ordinary traveler passing through worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 11:32:40 AM »
Oooh, this is hard lol! There's so much Pokemon that I love to have as my dream team. I think if I were to have one, I think it'd be:

Venusaur
Greninja
Corviknight
Heracross
Ninetales
Excadrill