March 28, 2024, 04:23:57 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Ranking of Captains  (Read 7204 times)

Offline s2mangas2

• View Profile
Ranking of Captains
« on: December 16, 2012, 08:56:49 PM »
How would you rank the captains (Former and Current Included) and Why? it's my idea
1. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genry?sai: Obvious really, neither Shunsui nor J?shir? were certain they could hold him.....and thats together.

2. Shunsui Ky?raku: Along with Ukitake he's easily the second most senior of the squad Captains, and one of only two shiningami who has a zanpakut? that exists as a pair.....and the only one who's zanpakut? are ALWAYS in such a state.

3. J?shir? Ukitake: He's just as talented as Shunsui so far as we can tell, but his questionable health holds him back ever so slightly from a tie at number 2. One could argue however, that his more studious habits make up for this.

4. Byakuya Kuchiki: Being roughly on Ichigo's level (without his mask) Byakuya marks the beginning of a lower class of Captain....as he has next to no shot of beating either of the three captains above him. Were Aizen still a captain I'm certain he would have this spot instead, leaving Byakuya to compete with Gin for the 5 spot....but those two aren't current captains. basically it's Byakuya's appropriate use of kido and versatile Bankai that give him this spot.......I just don't see Kenpachi beating him as he did Tosen and Komamura. lets not forget Byakuya COULD have beaten Ichigo if he wanted....he was afterall, the only one who could stand immediately after the fight....he had just lost his will, thats a boast Kenpachi couldn't claim in the slightest. And yes, Ichigo held back in the fight, but so did Byakuya in his own right.

5.T?shir? Hitsugaya: Meh...this was very close between T?shir? and Kenpachi, but in the end I went with the Bankai, as soon as that changes the rankings will. Kenpachi may be able to beat T?shir? but I think T?shir? has a least an equal shot of doing same....and the originality of his Bankai gives him more options in my mind. Both are extremely gifted at thinking on their feet in their own ways...it be a close fight......still odds are with T?shir? so long as he's going for the kill.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Ranking of Captains
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:07:01 PM »
Um... are you making Os question marks on purpose?

Anyhow, i think Toshirou is stronger than Byakuya. He held up pretty well against his opponent with only his shikai, and was the fastest thinker in the situation, warning the other captains of their predicament.

And then. The big big thing you forgot: KENPACHI. He is definately within the top 3, because he's the one who's killed the most quincies in the whole situation.

Offline ReasonRevolutionaryVII

• The Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »
1. Yammamoto- Reasoning being he was the Captain Commander, obviously the strongest.

2. Shunsui Kyoraku- He's the new captain commander, and that's obviously for a reason.  We haven't seen his bankai, nor does he seem to give his all in any of his fights, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was holding back.

3. Retsu Unohana- She was in the original generation of the Gotei 13, meaning she was there in the beginning with Yammamoto.

Honorable Mention- Kenpachi Zaraki- He's being trained to surpass Unohana so...that would automatically thrust him into this list.

Keep in mind I haven't mentioned any of the Zero Squad because we haven't seen really anything, but it is said they themselves alone are stronger than the Gotei 13 and they made the man who killed Yammamoto flee, so enough said.

Ideal Sanctum

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 03:15:26 AM »
Yeah i wonder how Bach plans to deal with them.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 01:32:08 AM »
Do those former captains of zero division count ? Except for Yammamoto Those 5 must be more powerful than the rest. Also Aizen Who was more than a match to all those 13 captain at that time and those former renegade captions.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 08:42:13 AM »
Well they are captains. though they aren't part of the 13. so maybe they count? guess it depends how you look at it.

they're higher level players to be sure though. kind of a ranking of their own.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 10:21:51 AM »
No kidding. The pheonix guy zapping off ichigo with a silent kidou was beyond anything Aizen and Urahara have been able to do.

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 02:14:57 PM »
                      Its incredibly hard to rank the Captains in Bleach as Tite Kubo seem's to enjoy making their power level's fluctuate constantly. For example, Kenpachi is considered one of the strongest captains, but Ichigo took him out with just his Shikai. Granted he barely survived himself, but he still beat him without the power of his Bankai. A power that he used against Grimmjow and was still wiped the floor with. And yet, Kenpachi defeats Nnoitora, an Espada stronger than Grimmjow. 

Ah well, Bleach was my first true love in Anime and Manga, so I will proudly read it to its finale despite it making my head hurt sometimes :P

Offline Lovus Eternius

• I'm just a writer.
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 12:50:43 PM »
They're all Captains.