April 18, 2024, 04:26:11 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Stardustpink Art  (Read 56666 times)

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
Re: Stardustpink Art
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
I would love to see more. Keep up the great work! Some creative and colorful backgrounds there.

Facebook       Patreon

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »
I feel you on the whole depression stint. Never thought I'd be the kind to drop out of academics, but here I am. I have a few friends who keep dragging me into their cosplay film projects as well, so that certainly helps keep me going. MR may be small, but it's also a huge point of inspiration in my life. I'm glad to see another person return to it. Makes me feel more normal for dropping off the face of the earth for months and then popping back with more life under my belt.

All that to say welcome back, mate. I hope you have a day like I did in December where suddenly you find yourself excited for the possibility of tomorrow. It's such a small thing, but I wish every single person with depression could experience that light in the darkness with the intensity that I did that night.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2019, 07:14:55 AM »

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2019, 07:32:27 AM »
I dont like writing these things. I dont know what to say to people to be honest XD It makes me nervous and jumpy, BUT. Sometimes you gotta to let people know whats going on and what you may need help with.

Right now, I would love to get back to comics. I have so many stories and ideas in my head I'd love to see come to life, but I'm a better artist than I am a writer. Trying to write is like wading through quicksand. These days Im looking for other people to do it. If I have an idea and cnat put it into words I'd like to have someone do that.

The problem? They cant do anything for me if I cant pay them. And If I dont have a story to work with I cant draw a comic. Simple as.

So thats what Im asking for now. If you would like to see more comics, mayby continueing adventures of ones already begun, or mayby something new? You can make that happen by supporting me on Patreon, or mayby Kofi.

https://www.patreon.com/stardustpink
https://ko-fi.com/B0B2TZJE

I would love to do another issue of Araminta, or mayby continue Silvia. I have lots of ideas I'd like to even do the first issue for. I want to see them come to life! I dont wan them to stay trapped in my head.

At the moment I have two possible writers I can use that do good work. But thats also schedule permitting, so I'm gonna have a nose around for others. It seems a good idea to have a number of people ypou can turn to to do work for you, that way theres constant content. Hey mayby someone out there reading this right now might like to do a story for one of my works? Mayby you'd be interested in writing, being a part of it. You can certainly message me if thats the case. I definelty need to look around and hope I can find some good'uns

I have so much I want to get out, and right now I think out of all of them, I'd like to do more on Araminta. I want people to get to know her, to enjoy her, to like her.

I dont always know what to offer people but, I try to offer that what I can, and not make false promises I cant deliver. if this goal can be met hopefully I can make more stories more often. I'll certainly do my part by trying to churn out a constant stream of content at the very least. Keep this page regularly updated.  That will be my thank you for your support.

Spread the word, share this with people you think who might be interested. Share my art, share the Araminta comic, put it on your social media page, your website, if you think people would like to read it. Mayby they'll enjoy it and want to see more, mayby they'll happen to be a writer who thinks "Hey, I'd like to work on this."

For what its worth on a lighter note, Im currently in a better place than I have been for awhile. Not bouncing off the walls happy :P BUT a lot more relaxed and feeling good all things considered, and Im glad for that. A lot has has happened this year thats helped with that. Theres always gonna be small upsets and stuff cna happen, but right now Im doing pretty okay mentally, feeling balanced and pretty good if I think about it.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2019, 02:04:17 PM »
I can understand your frustration and honestly I imagine myself eventually hitting the wall of "not enough funding". I hope things work out for you. Maybe consider saving up for a project and then hiring writers or whatever to just work on that one project, and then back to work to earn more funding. That's sort of my current state, although I only plan to fund myself. I hope it works out, keep us informed!!
Glad you know you feel ok, one's health should always be a priority.
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2020, 09:16:31 AM »
Hey nice to see your art again! These are really nice colourful pieces. The backgrounds add a lot and you fit your drawings into them very well like the album cover one. The last picture is my favorite.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2020, 01:22:20 PM »
Good to see you around!!!!
Lovely art as always, although it's photos (I assume?) for the backgrounds, it works well and adds a nice edge of quality to the pieces.
I wish my art could be as simple styled as the character you draw :P
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2021, 04:52:23 PM »
Trying really hard to keep busy.

Offline KatDeMilo

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2021, 06:37:29 PM »
:0 so much art, so much motivation!
Impressive!  :thumbsup:
MissKatMilo

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2021, 03:10:55 PM »
keeping busy can really help with getting through rough patches, it certainly helps me.
lovey cute art style as always and glad to see you around :)

I really like the last one, did you paint the background first and scan it in, or is that all digital? either way I like the contrast between traditional feel and digital feel.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2021, 04:46:28 PM »
keeping busy can really help with getting through rough patches, it certainly helps me.
lovey cute art style as always and glad to see you around :)

I really like the last one, did you paint the background first and scan it in, or is that all digital? either way I like the contrast between traditional feel and digital feel.

Clipart for the background and its elements ^^ You can find some lovley stuff on Etsy and DA, watercolours can be especially lovley. Ive no patience there myself but like to incoporate them so this is a real plus

Everyones in a huge rough patch now cuz of Covid, waiting for normality to return. Its been a long time

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2021, 06:24:57 AM »
ahh I see, good good.

ah true it's been a blow to a lot of people. I've had time off work sitting at home all the time so I've been able to make the most of it with doing more art, but it doesn't help that it's still a stressful situation, even to go shopping.