September 21, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Choose your own story manga  (Read 411 times)

Offline AliensOrIllness

• "You're not my father, you're an alien!"
    • View Profile
Choose your own story manga
« on: January 03, 2014, 12:54:54 PM »
Hi Guyz n Gurlz,
I started writing a Manga a few years ago and my work was highly praised by professional writers and artists. Unfortunately, after a few of the people I was working with had to leave town I ran out of inspiration and I became very busy at work and forgot about my project.
My new idea is making a simple online "choose your own scenario" manga based on this website infinite story dot com. It needs maybe 2 or 3 writers and a semi decent artist. I already have a basic storyline, is anyone interested in helping?
============
This is the start

Tadashi was a 10 year old boy who lived with his abusive father and heavily pregnant mother. He was a very introverted child who possessed an extremely high IQ, tho his lack of social skills and problems at home meant no one had noticed.
He very rarely put any effort in at school and as a result of this he was not liked by his teachers or his schoolmates.

One normal day at school, Tadashi was sitting at his desk slightly slumped and bored.
Suddenly a piece of paper hits Tadashi's head from behind, Tadashi turns around and sees a bunch of kids laughing.

Tadashi gets angry........

You have 4 choices:

.....and starts crying
    .....says "who threw that?"
    and punches the nearest kid.
    .....turns around again to face the front.k
The aliens told me to cure scitzophrenia

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Choose your own story manga
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 01:18:45 PM »
You want to make a group written choose your own story manga? Interesting concept, i've played with such ideas before, although anyone was allowed to add to the story.

Since your story isn't complete and needs to be developed by default make a topic here http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/board,58.0.html for this story.

It would help if you added more details on the actual story as well, since this is not really enough to go on. What's the name of the story? What's it about? What's the genre?

To better improve this request please read this first http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,7665.0.html

And take your time to introduce yourself to us here http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/board,4.0.html