March 28, 2024, 04:40:03 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Zero Kyuuketsuki, Vampire Manga  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• Hello Kitty, You Can't Deny the Awesome
    • View Profile
Zero Kyuuketsuki, Vampire Manga
« on: September 07, 2008, 07:18:29 PM »
recently i started a manga about a highly rare and evolved vampire named Zero Ichimura. The source of his power is a very rare string of DNA causing his iris' to turn silver. The first season of my manga involves Zero falling for a class mate of his when he moves to Japan, named Yukie. He later then meets a rival vampire hunter named Meroko, and after settling their differences they team up to fight a thousand year old vampire who killed Zero's parents. During this season, i have an inspector from the bureau for paranormal occurances chasing after Zero, some comedy and romance taking part in the school days portion of the manga, and of course lots of vampries and gun violence. The season ends with zero discovering his vampire origins and leaving with meroko and yukie in order to become a better hunter. In season 2, Zero is called back by the inspector because a new threat has arisen in the city. This new threat is the first silver eyes vampire, the only other one in existence. The three return to combat this new threat where new twists change the face of the world for generations to come.

So with this little summary of my manga, if anyones interested feel free to post me or send me an email cuz itd b nice to here some support or criticisms with it so i can further improve it. If you dont wanna check my profile my email is pro_bmx148PLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com, thanks for reading and i hope u enjoyed it =]

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
Re: Zero Kyuuketsuki, Vampire Manga
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 07:29:22 PM »
So iv put in a few new details. The string of DNA i spoke of earlier, is a speciality in the heart. The heart produces blood more quickly becuz the body inwardly feeds. Therefore the vampire with this ability is always increasing in strength, hence y the main character and the other silver eyes r so powerful. I also decided on a special twist at the end of my manga, lets just say itll b a fight between a bat and a raven

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
Re: Zero Kyuuketsuki, Vampire Manga
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »
So iv been reading over the other fan fics and i noticed that everyone is posting up chapters, not story ideas. So this week ill start writing my first full length chapter, tho more like an episode since thats how its planned. hopefully ull like the idea, ill try to have it all typed and rdy for u by nxt friday, so read it with ur weekly friday manga =D