April 19, 2024, 12:12:20 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Where do you read Manga Online ?  (Read 79945 times)

Offline Account Disabled

• I'll write my own life's story.
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you read Manga Online ?
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 04:46:12 PM »
Exact same as Iceh, but for Gantz I go to a different source.
Arcane Judgement - Chapter 5 END (Now being reworked):
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?topic=2972.0

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 10:43:43 AM »
EEp, One Manga only. The staff there is amazing. I just wish i could actually buy the manga... i feel so dirty reading them for free...

dawood

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 11:11:45 AM »
i've started reading the big three on manga stream cos they tend to come out a lot quicker than one manga....  but thats cos manga stream concentrate on less manga

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 02:57:56 PM »
i've started reading the big three on manga stream cos they tend to come out a lot quicker than one manga....  but thats cos manga stream concentrate on less manga
Great tip  :D
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

Offline animeABC

• Laughter is the best medicine! So SMILE!! ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 05:22:43 AM »
my brother reads so much of those sites also mangastream.com which Dawood said and manga123.com
But I READ MANGA ONLINE in onemanga.com and Manga Fox just like others. Manga Fox is great because it allows you to find your ideal manga if you choose specififc categories in the Manga Directory and I found Akagami no Shirayukihime and Sola!!^^
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 11:04:46 AM by Hasith »
I'm going to be a future mangaka!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 12:14:48 PM »
i still stick with onemanga though. i only read bleach regularly so its nice that manga stream is faster but it seems to me that the translations that make it onto mangastream arent as good quality. their translations are more direct than what other people do. if that makes sense to anyone.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline kuro-ame-neko

• Rain Watcher
  • the rain that resonates within our hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010, 01:32:42 AM »
hmm its so sad that the onemanga reading section shut down.......i use mangastream, mangafox, citymanga, animea, mangatoshokan and any other site that has what im looking for.

Offline ArataraKika

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2010, 10:31:52 AM »
Onemanga was my favorite... Until they brought the reader down... SO I'm now going to mangafox :P

Offline Keyjolfsson

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
I use http://www.mangareader.net/ it has more updates on some mangas then mangafox.com
just letting you know, i think its a rather new sight
Your mind is like a parachute, works best when open.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »
I read at mangareader as well, but actually i never read online, i always download, so

http://www.stoptazmo.com is always a great place for me. It's where i managed to catch up on so many manga.

mediafire also rarely disappoints me. Though you need a little patience. Just type the name of the manga you want and add  'mediafire' to the end. Though you'll need lots of different combinations if the manga has an anime.

But when you find the link it's a simple matter of a click and a reliable downloader.

Offline KawAii_iicari

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 09:52:59 AM »
 i use to read online in onemanga, but now that it has closed down,  im now reading manga at mangafox, but im trying to adjust to mangareader.net :)

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
i cant read manga online at all, not even on the computer. one is the speed that i read means i cant wait for the next page to load. on the computer if i've downloaded it, its readable but its still not the same as reading an actual book im afraid.
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline ALiLPinkMonster

• Aspiring Writer (and maybe artist)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 12:23:41 PM »
I use an android app called mangawhat that combines the libraries of manga fox and manga reader. Kinda sucks on a phone but that's what my tablet is for.
I downloaded a scouter app for my phone. I used it on myself. It showed my power level as 9,001.

Offline pumpkin13

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
Mangareader via Bleach Exile

Offline Fulgrate

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2013, 03:36:33 PM »
I read Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and a bunch of others from the online version of Weekly Shonen Jump. Super-High Quality translations, simultaneous release with the japanese print, and the authors{Kubo Tite, Masashi Kishimoto, Oda, etc} actually acknowledge us.  :ohmy: It's unreal. Even the former editor in chief of Shonen Jump, the guy depicted in Bakuman, browses the website. They've also noticed my fan art.  :push:

I just wish i could actually buy the manga... i feel so dirty reading them for free...

That was the reason I didn't want to read scanlations.  :push: I said would't read 'til it's actually released in english officially, which at the time, meant sticking with the book releases that were months or even years behind. Then, this happened:

http://www.shonenjump.com/

WSJ decided to release its own english translations of its manga, and also release it at the same time as the print edition in japan. I've been a member since the "alpha" phase.

I actually thought they would just like let you buy whatever series you followed, as I was originally just going buy the stories I already knew like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece and nothing more.

They don't give you that option and so you get ALL these other series in the online magazine and even with that, its MUCH cheaper than I thought it would have been just buying the big three. It's $25 a year for a ton of series all at once. I was expecting to pay like $60 a year for just three series.  :ohmy: I'm glad it didn't turn out that way.

If it wasn't for this format, I wouldn't have ever been introduced to the other stories. And I would have NEVER known about this awesome gem of story!

I'm glad I waited and didn't give in to reading scanlations.  :push: And I'm glad I'm supporting the actual magazine and its authors, directly!  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 09:57:43 PM by Fulgrate »