April 16, 2024, 12:05:31 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Action Animation Gallery  (Read 20553 times)

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
Action Animation Gallery
« on: November 10, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »
well seeing as we place our story characters in a vault for the time being. For now we will show you our rather older works feel free to critique once ANIMATION sends me more pix that are actually decent size I'll post them here, enjoy

this last one is actually a request we did on our devent page, the original one was drawn by 70nywuvschizuru

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
Re: Action Animation Gallery
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »
That first drawing is so cool! It's an illustration of AA's collaboration :D

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:04:15 PM »
That first drawing is so cool! It's an illustration of AA's collaboration :D

this

Offline Action Animation

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
Thank you KagePen^^ indeed it is That's how we always been, ANIMATION would always try to draw perfect characters to match my story's atmosphere and once he exceeded me I improved my writing to match his art so yeah makes for a good team don't it? and I just got some PM's asking how we work, well instead of replying to you all individually ill just show you because ANIMATION just sent me the fast draft I wrote up last night for just such a occasion.
 Now for the record I'll admit something the novelist here have already figured out if they can read through the blood that coats there eyes as they read my words. till you members get to know me you will notice my grammar and welllll.... proper writing technique fails in many aspect I just cant get into the novel format or the manga script format, so I invented my own as it is the only way I can write manga now it took time for ANIMATION to decode it so Ill just give you the Table and perhaps it will help

*=this means next panel

[]=brackets mean special detail as in a expression on a character or a specific thing I envision for that particular panel

?=this is speech but instead of A question mark it will be the first letter of the characters name I'm referring too

<>=thought bubble speech

i think that about sums it up
alight this be your last chance, If it strains your eyes to read terrible lines with codes please skip to the comic, and to those who ask me to help in a script format well this is what I got and all I know, keep in mind we did not put our heart into this and went as simplistic as can be this picture is just to show how A.A works enjoy^^
reads RTL

Scrip Warning
*[no background]front view[close up]Catgirl?[serious and slight panicked] looks forward*C=Above You!*[close up[3/4 behind view]shirtless[surprised] quickly turns around*Shirtless[serious and slight pained]catches a blade being swung down by a enemy the impact causes shirtless wounds to open up as his legs crack into the ground*S=GRRRRR!*[close up]Shirtless[serious and pained] continues to withstand the impact as more of his wounds open up*S=Crap all my other wounds are opening back up!!! what's with his power?!  I can't take many more of those!*

Offline Action Animation

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 01:12:29 PM »
thank you lego ^^

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 01:19:00 PM »
Looks pretty good!
I can't say for certain in this pencil state, it's a little hard to see the details, but I'm definitely looking forward for the inked version ( if you ever plan on posting it )

Offline Action Animation

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
thanks DB
but we don't plan to ink this, he only had a hour to make this and just made a very quick sketch before heading off to work but if you like your free to ink and or color it as you see fit^^

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 01:46:29 PM »
AWESOME!!! :ohmy:

Offline Emocookie41

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 03:27:15 PM »
Well now ANIMATION I like your art work. And Action, interesting Script format. Good that you have an artist who can work with it. I know many who would just stare at it and wonder... what? I can't wait to see some more of your work in the future ^^

Offline Appypollyloggies

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 03:30:38 PM »
Oh my frigging god...
You are amazing! Can't wait to see more stuff!

Offline Action Animation

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 04:07:48 PM »
I'm glad you enjoy, I'll pass the message^^ were still discussing whether or not to put our real story's in here we rather put our Bait story's in so if someone takes or rips off of it we can give them a thumbs up and point them in the right direction. so for the moment your gonna have to see this old drawing but in time you will see more and more of what we can do.

-Action

Offline IronQuill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 05:48:49 PM »
that first picture is awesome, really creative, the panel page is good as well, nice stuff

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »

Look at those pencils! ?????????????????Those look really great! owo

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline Action Animation

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
Thank you^^ if you like those you will love this, back when we we 13 and thought every charater must have belts on belts held up by belts. Oy, so long ago lol

Offline IronQuill

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 08:23:59 PM »
like the facial expression, and who is this now, animation?