March 29, 2024, 02:21:07 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: TK-Seki's Studio  (Read 141236 times)

Offline a

• Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio
« Reply #435 on: January 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »
great work K-Seki! :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2018, 03:30:14 PM »
Daaaaamn girl, slay me with that semi-realism. I hadn't been able to see how much you've grown so clearly before, and you were already good two years ago. It's phenomenal. You're pushing more with contrasts and color values/saturation now, from what I see (which, granted, I only learned how to use those terms because of Slam). Keep pressing! You totally got this.

Sorry to hear about the lack of scheduled free time. I'm about to be feeling that once this semester starts.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2018, 04:09:27 AM »
I like that semi-realistic style. Keep it up!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2018, 01:12:40 AM »
great work K-Seki! :)
Daaaaamn girl, slay me with that semi-realism. I hadn't been able to see how much you've grown so clearly before, and you were already good two years ago. It's phenomenal. You're pushing more with contrasts and color values/saturation now, from what I see (which, granted, I only learned how to use those terms because of Slam). Keep pressing! You totally got this.

Sorry to hear about the lack of scheduled free time. I'm about to be feeling that once this semester starts.
I like that semi-realistic style. Keep it up!

Sup?! I tried! Thanks! I'm working through these pieces for the year, but my art page has been pretty quiet these days. I am working on prints of fanworks though-- which is kind of rare, since I usually draw OCs.

Guess what show's on the illustration lineup!

Warning.... extremely large images.

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline nyosan89

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2018, 11:18:20 AM »
woahhh thats pretty cool drawing you have  :clapping: :clapping:, love the style too

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2018, 05:38:08 PM »
Neat sketches owo Love the poses you drew.
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.
DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/noteriddler

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2018, 08:47:03 PM »
woahhh thats pretty cool drawing you have  :clapping: :clapping:, love the style too
Neat sketches owo Love the poses you drew.

Thanks, guys! I miss coming by to post art here. I've been burned out several times, but must endure! >_<)9

Be stronk. Be stronk like All Might.

Speaking of All Might---

Aaaand Sasuke.

personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:13 AM »
<3 sasuke!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »
Woah, it's been insaaaaaaane. I've been pretty flooded these days, especially with catching up on pending artwork. I'm working on a healthily-paced manga commission at the moment, but there is another regular serialization being deliberated on (they're choosing artists). Depending on how it's going to end, I might consider getting a fellow artist in the next neighborhood to come over and give me a hand. Then there's that webcomic adaptation of a book series, too... Haha. Euuuurgh.

I can't post manga deets and peeks here while we haven't gotten a volume out, but I can post other stuff I've been at lately. Here's from a character commission~!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 16, 2018, 12:36:50 PM »
Congrats on all the work! I know it probably doesn't feel great to be so swamped, but you're out there, living the dream. And for good reason, too. The character illustration you're working on looks pretty sick. Is that going to be fire coming around his feet and up to the blade?
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 20, 2018, 06:32:26 PM »
Great clothing and details as usual. Good thing you are getting work. Good for you!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 21, 2018, 03:16:20 AM »
Congrats on all the work! I know it probably doesn't feel great to be so swamped, but you're out there, living the dream. And for good reason, too. The character illustration you're working on looks pretty sick. Is that going to be fire coming around his feet and up to the blade?

Originally there was, but it looked a bit tacky, so I changed it up a bit on the final polish haha. Thanks, Mahlua~! :D

Great clothing and details as usual. Good thing you are getting work. Good for you!

It took a while, but eventually, things started to roll.  :dance: Thanks, Walter!

Here's the finished piece! ^^

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 21, 2018, 10:28:53 AM »
His costume is soo well detailed. How long did it take you to finish coloring ? Great work of art !!

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 24, 2018, 06:55:00 AM »
His costume is soo well detailed. How long did it take you to finish coloring ? Great work of art !!

A span of a week, but collectively a little over 16-18 hours (I had other work to do in between). :) Thank you very much, Hasith!

Something I'm working on, too. This is just half of a book cover I'm working on. I'm also working with Carshald on his manga, too! ^^

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:06:54 AM by K-Seki »

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 24, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »
Nice to see you're still around and making great art K-Seki!

Keep it up, I can't wait to see more