August 20, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: TK-Seki's Studio  (Read 31216 times)

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio
« Reply #435 on: October 21, 2017, 05:52:25 AM »
completely forgot about inktober :P
lovely drawings as always
but the coloured vocaloid #2 one, his thumb seems oddly short :P
overall i think your hand poses need the most work (compared to everything else). while they are still good, they lack the accuracy that the rest of the drawing has.
love the pose and the flowing clothes in the #5 one

Feedback appreciated. I have the tendency to get lazy with hands - sometimes the fingers bend in two places, sometimes three. And yes, the length hiccups. Hahahaha. Thanks, suuper!

Really like the last one. The pose and the flowers in the dress are fantastic

Thanks, Walter. This one got featured in some small communities I'm in. It's still a bit heavy-handed, but I'm glad!

Something recent--- and no, it's not anime styled for once. Haha. This is my partner's DnD character. The guys have started to play it recently, and invited me. It's terribly random and fun! At the moment, I'm playing around with grayscale coloring. :D Here's the comparison between non-grayscale (left) and grayscale (right).

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2018, 05:00:13 AM »
H a p p y  (Extremely Belated) N e w  Y e a r!

It's been a while since I've visited this place, since I've been sorting out both corporate and art schedules.
I always do that, my spare time always shifts around like a bloody storm.

Thought I'd share a couple of old artwork here, starting with the oldest, from two years back.
I found this one on my archives and hadn't thought to post this until recently. Haha.

This one's from sometime last year.

Aaaaand this one's what I'm working on right now. ^^ I've been feeling a little pull towards semi-realism as of late, I'm trying to keep in touch with non-anime styles, too. It sort of sticks out from the rest of the stuff I've posted so far. Hahaha.

How's everybody been? Hope you guys had fun during the holidays!

Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »
great work K-Seki! :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2018, 03:30:14 PM »
Daaaaamn girl, slay me with that semi-realism. I hadn't been able to see how much you've grown so clearly before, and you were already good two years ago. It's phenomenal. You're pushing more with contrasts and color values/saturation now, from what I see (which, granted, I only learned how to use those terms because of Slam). Keep pressing! You totally got this.

Sorry to hear about the lack of scheduled free time. I'm about to be feeling that once this semester starts.

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2018, 04:09:27 AM »
I like that semi-realistic style. Keep it up!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2018, 01:12:40 AM »
great work K-Seki! :)
Daaaaamn girl, slay me with that semi-realism. I hadn't been able to see how much you've grown so clearly before, and you were already good two years ago. It's phenomenal. You're pushing more with contrasts and color values/saturation now, from what I see (which, granted, I only learned how to use those terms because of Slam). Keep pressing! You totally got this.

Sorry to hear about the lack of scheduled free time. I'm about to be feeling that once this semester starts.
I like that semi-realistic style. Keep it up!

Sup?! I tried! Thanks! I'm working through these pieces for the year, but my art page has been pretty quiet these days. I am working on prints of fanworks though-- which is kind of rare, since I usually draw OCs.

Guess what show's on the illustration lineup!

Warning.... extremely large images.

Open for commissions.

Offline nyosan89

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2018, 11:18:20 AM »
woahhh thats pretty cool drawing you have  :clapping: :clapping:, love the style too

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Chau-chau!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2018, 05:38:08 PM »
Neat sketches owo Love the poses you drew.
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.

DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 06, 2018, 08:47:03 PM »
woahhh thats pretty cool drawing you have  :clapping: :clapping:, love the style too
Neat sketches owo Love the poses you drew.

Thanks, guys! I miss coming by to post art here. I've been burned out several times, but must endure! >_<)9

Be stronk. Be stronk like All Might.

Speaking of All Might---

Aaaand Sasuke.

Open for commissions.

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:13 AM »
<3 sasuke!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »
Woah, it's been insaaaaaaane. I've been pretty flooded these days, especially with catching up on pending artwork. I'm working on a healthily-paced manga commission at the moment, but there is another regular serialization being deliberated on (they're choosing artists). Depending on how it's going to end, I might consider getting a fellow artist in the next neighborhood to come over and give me a hand. Then there's that webcomic adaptation of a book series, too... Haha. Euuuurgh.

I can't post manga deets and peeks here while we haven't gotten a volume out, but I can post other stuff I've been at lately. Here's from a character commission~!

Open for commissions.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 16, 2018, 12:36:50 PM »
Congrats on all the work! I know it probably doesn't feel great to be so swamped, but you're out there, living the dream. And for good reason, too. The character illustration you're working on looks pretty sick. Is that going to be fire coming around his feet and up to the blade?

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 20, 2018, 06:32:26 PM »
Great clothing and details as usual. Good thing you are getting work. Good for you!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 21, 2018, 03:16:20 AM »
Congrats on all the work! I know it probably doesn't feel great to be so swamped, but you're out there, living the dream. And for good reason, too. The character illustration you're working on looks pretty sick. Is that going to be fire coming around his feet and up to the blade?

Originally there was, but it looked a bit tacky, so I changed it up a bit on the final polish haha. Thanks, Mahlua~! :D

Great clothing and details as usual. Good thing you are getting work. Good for you!

It took a while, but eventually, things started to roll.  :dance: Thanks, Walter!

Here's the finished piece! ^^

Open for commissions.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 21, 2018, 10:28:53 AM »
His costume is soo well detailed. How long did it take you to finish coloring ? Great work of art !!