April 17, 2024, 08:43:52 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: TK-Seki's Studio  (Read 142519 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio
« Reply #405 on: July 11, 2017, 01:03:34 PM »
The quality on the webcomic looks fine (and above the standard of the webcomics people have tried to force me to read, that's for sure). I certainly respect the capacity to work on commissions and webcomics and all the other projects you have going on. Just this one summer session college course might be a little much, although it's certainly working better for me than having two summer courses as I did last session.

Keep on keeping on. You got this. It's not nice to be so down on yourself.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 12, 2017, 04:31:59 AM »
I think it's an absolutely ok quality for a comic - you always have to put work to time in balance, especially with comics. I started mine with too much work on the shading/toning part and decided to put less effort in on later pages because you just can't spend 2 days on one page. So where can we read your webcomic? :D
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 12, 2017, 06:42:19 PM »
Great comic!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 15, 2017, 10:41:58 AM »
The quality on the webcomic looks fine (and above the standard of the webcomics people have tried to force me to read, that's for sure). I certainly respect the capacity to work on commissions and webcomics and all the other projects you have going on. Just this one summer session college course might be a little much, although it's certainly working better for me than having two summer courses as I did last session.

Keep on keeping on. You got this. It's not nice to be so down on yourself.

I'll keep that in mind, Mahlua. ^^ I'll try to keep improving along the way!

I think it's an absolutely ok quality for a comic - you always have to put work to time in balance, especially with comics. I started mine with too much work on the shading/toning part and decided to put less effort in on later pages because you just can't spend 2 days on one page. So where can we read your webcomic? :D

Ah, you can see the link highlighted on my signature. I update only one page a week, around Wednesdays. I'm kind of guilty with 2 days a page plus the shading and toning too! Hahaha.

Great comic!

Thanks, man. ^^

Another page incoming for another series I'm drawing for. Sneak peek.

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 26, 2017, 09:09:30 PM »
Manga mode again. My studio was being renovated for the days (almost a week) so I've been tradding.

personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline brightglasses

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 26, 2017, 09:32:00 PM »
 :thumbsup: Nice paneling and artwork.

Offline JakkiSukaru

• Wanna be Mangaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2017, 11:20:14 PM »
Whoa! I am just coming across your gallery an all but, just, wow. Your panel layout is good and so is your background illustrations. Not to mention your coloring and shading!

Keep up the awesome work! Oh! I do have a question, do you have any tips about paneling?
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 28, 2017, 12:30:09 AM »
:thumbsup: Nice paneling and artwork.

Whoa! I am just coming across your gallery an all but, just, wow. Your panel layout is good and so is your background illustrations. Not to mention your coloring and shading!

Keep up the awesome work! Oh! I do have a question, do you have any tips about paneling?

Thanks, guys. The thing about paneling for manga is that often uses the 3-Part division. On a single manga page, you can separate it into three fractions-- in any size, so long as you can use them for the kind of scenes you're aiming for. You can choose to further divide these into smaller panels. The panels you use depend on what is happening. This is going to take a good deal of explaining. XD Feel free to PM me, if you like. Haha.

New sketches. I'm going to put these under spoiler because they're quite large.

I don't own these guys. I'm sketching out some friends' characters from a revived roleplay forum.
As you can see, I used a different art style. ^^;

Revenant: Redemption (Rubedo)

Revenant: Redemption (Lu Wang)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:34:36 AM by K-Seki »

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 29, 2017, 08:41:24 AM »
Looks good! I like the first one better though, as the movement is more dynamic. The second one looks a bit stiff. The faces are beautiful on both though. Lucky friends who have an artist drawing their chars XD
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline NishimuraTaira

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 29, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »
omg teach me how to draw like that!!! lol Jk Those drawings are amazing though! I'm Jealous...

Offline shishi02

• Gods of Time
  • "Oh cake!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 29, 2017, 08:13:52 PM »
Nice! I love it! Even the anatomy is great as well!

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2017, 02:21:51 AM »
How should i say this.......i'm impress that every guys you draw turn out to be sexy as hell.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 04, 2017, 01:48:06 AM »
The woman with her arms crossed looks very good. I like the angle.

Facebook       Patreon

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 11, 2017, 04:05:43 AM »
Looks good! I like the first one better though, as the movement is more dynamic. The second one looks a bit stiff. The faces are beautiful on both though. Lucky friends who have an artist drawing their chars XD

i had to make Lu plant his feet. XDDDD It's an overdue artbook I'm planning to put together, so this is going to take some heavy effort from everyone involved. Q u Q

omg teach me how to draw like that!!! lol Jk Those drawings are amazing though! I'm Jealous...
Nice! I love it! Even the anatomy is great as well!

Thank you both. ^____^ Aaaaaa. And hello!

How should i say this.......i'm impress that every guys you draw turn out to be sexy as hell.

I try so hard. XD But I haven't gotten so far (yet).

The woman with her arms crossed looks very good. I like the angle.

Ahaha. Thank you. Let's see if I can draw them a little better into the later pages.

Updated the Meet the Artist meme! :) This is kind of all I can do for now. I'm being crushed atm. XD Hope everyone's doing great!

Offline Branden

• Currently Readjusting
  • Dude what do people even put under "personal text"
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 11, 2017, 05:00:55 AM »
Dude, even your meet-the-artist meme looks like it is professional quality. That's awesome.
Even though this is your first time seeing me, I think Doc seems like the best nickname out of all of them.
varynais