September 20, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: TK-Seki's Studio  (Read 32267 times)

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
  • Rocksmithing Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio
« Reply #390 on: July 05, 2017, 05:52:45 AM »
Maaaaaan... As always your work is phenomenal! :thumbsup:... I have to agree with Gabryel, in regards to your coluoring. And looking at the colouring on your webcomic on Tapas, the skill-level is almost otherwordly! ^^
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
The Tales of Ouroboros: The Ember Child
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline Shonen-boya

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 05, 2017, 06:48:38 AM »
I like your work a lot! keep it up  :clapping:
Uhhm... Okay.

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 05, 2017, 08:10:33 AM »
Extra:

When anime/manga artists get this particular comment: Anime is the only thing you know how to do anyway.

> Oh. Okay. :D
> Scribbling on break.

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain (revision ongoing) || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 2 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2017, 09:16:10 AM »
Such a beauty! The nose and the lips are gorgeous *w* plus I really, really like sketches. You can measure an artist on his sketches/scribbles. Anyone in particular?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »
I hate the comment when someone thinks that if you draw one style predominantly that you can't draw anything else, as if it's some kind of lesser skill. Honestly...

I'm impressed with how much work you got out while I was kind of half-away dealing with life things. I wish I had that kind of capacity to do things.

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 07, 2017, 09:30:35 AM »
Such a beauty! The nose and the lips are gorgeous *w* plus I really, really like sketches. You can measure an artist on his sketches/scribbles. Anyone in particular?

None. I drew this one out of an image that came out of thought. It's one of the little experiments I like to do. Haha.

I hate the comment when someone thinks that if you draw one style predominantly that you can't draw anything else, as if it's some kind of lesser skill. Honestly...

I'm impressed with how much work you got out while I was kind of half-away dealing with life things. I wish I had that kind of capacity to do things.

Mostly because I had to rush to finish these avatars. Ahaha. It's a chorus battle, so we had a time limit. They can't animate when the art's lacking.  ;D

Recent avatar art + all the Youtaite drawn + song cover

Here's where you hear me croak at singing with other Youtaite. Haha. The song we covered was the OP for Magic Kaito, Ai no Scenario by Chico, Honeyworks.

Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain (revision ongoing) || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 2 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 07, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »
This is incredible K-seki, its so inspiring seeing a project come together like this! And your voice sounds great!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 07, 2017, 05:58:15 PM »
The final product does look great, and it's interesting to hear your voice. It's more pop-y than I expected...and that's not a bad thing. You had a distinct energy put into it that no one else seemed to.

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2017, 08:33:52 AM »
:O that's so COOL! I want to do chorus battles too, what is that! Which of those voices is yours though, it was difficult to hear. MAybe I'll try later with headphones...
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
  • Rocksmithing Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2017, 11:58:53 AM »
:O that's so COOL! I want to do chorus battles too, what is that! Which of those voices is yours though, it was difficult to hear. MAybe I'll try later with headphones...

Funny you should mention that you had difficulties hearing which one was K-Seki.... I kid you not... When i went to check it out, this was showing up on the right. The video even indicates when it's K singing! :p
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 12:28:02 PM by Carshald »
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
The Tales of Ouroboros: The Ember Child
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 08, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »
Yeah, the subtitles will let you know, if you have them on.

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 09, 2017, 10:34:22 AM »
My deepest apologies if I made anyone's ears bleed. Haha. It's going to be busy again if the team makes it to Round 2. Our animator is going to finish the animation because -as you guys probably noticed- it stopped midway. XD

For now, sharing a couple of pages for another one-page-per-week webtoon series. This one, though, won't be uploaded under my account. This will be uploaded under the author's studio label since it's his story.

Open for commissions.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 09, 2017, 02:52:13 PM »
Oh dear. Judging by that cover, this fight is only going one direction...

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 10, 2017, 08:24:07 AM »
Oh dear. Judging by that cover, this fight is only going one direction...

Indeed. Q u Q

-dropping a sneaky new page in progress-

Nope, it isn't BL/shounen-ai/yaoi. XD
Recently I've been getting comments that my style's starting to deviate more towards Korean instead of Japanese.

Open for commissions.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 10, 2017, 09:28:46 AM »
The two styles are relatively close. I admit that I'm no expert on Manhwa, but the two I read in middle school were a bit different from yours, although overall they were very similar to shoujo manga.