April 19, 2024, 12:10:49 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: TK-Seki's Studio  (Read 142586 times)

Offline a

• Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio (Updated: First Post)
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2016, 06:34:57 PM »
I wish i could hatch that well, that's awesome! :)

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 26, 2016, 02:41:08 AM »
Awesome sauce, the expression and the clothing is amazing  :clapping: And well, there are people with 6 fingers, so maybe she's just one of them, LOL
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2016, 11:59:16 AM »
Awesome sauce, the expression and the clothing is amazing  :clapping: And well, there are people with 6 fingers, so maybe she's just one of them, LOL

Indeed there are. Curious, curious.

Inktober is here! Bringing stuff up to date here.

Days 1 through 4!

So far, been able to keep up. (Some of these are hurried, so it's not the best.)

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2016, 04:55:09 AM »
Looks awesome, espiecially like the expression on the first day one :D
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2016, 11:52:39 PM »
Following up Inktober with Day 5 done yesterday. I always stream the inking parts on these - and I've been doing that every day. Haha.

** Tbh, I'm not very happy with how each of these turned out. With free time being so short between sleep and work, these were pretty rushed, lacked detail and yes... poorly done. I'd gotten the characters' owners' approval to redo these scenarios properly or digitalize them into a collective artbook (for when I can work on then on my days off without having to hurry).

Not part of Inktober, this is the third character's concept for the manga commission. I sent this one in while still drawn in pencil.

Looks awesome, espiecially like the expression on the first day one :D

Would have been a bit more lovingly done, but I'm glad to hear that. ^^
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:54:28 PM by K-Seki »

personal projects: Ayakashi Refrain (webtoon)/ Countdown 50 (WN)/ Okazemadoushi-sama, Ganbatte! (WN) || commished manga: 3 || webtoons: 2 || VN: 1 || LN: 1 (art) || Misc: 5 || Commissions pending: 3

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2016, 03:17:35 AM »
You are doing Inktober Nice! I wanted to do Inktober but you need actual ink for it

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:01 PM »
You are doing Inktober Nice! I wanted to do Inktober but you need actual ink for it

Hunt for ink? Hahaha.

Uploading my Inktober progress has been rather slow here. Here're the next few days!

While I drew the ones before this on scratch paper, these two were drawn on a clean sketchpad. I'm trying not to half-ass. Hahaha. >____<

Offline Nomena :)

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2016, 04:34:43 PM »
Yay!!! keep up the good work

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2016, 01:22:54 PM »
Yay!!! keep up the good work

Fighting!! :D

(I'm behind right now. /le cries)

Something done for an utaite from Twitter.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 17, 2016, 01:25:11 PM »
Great colour work as always Kiseki. Just the hair alone is pretty impressive, but I notice the skin is not just a single shade. How long did it take to make this one?

Offline irvintiu

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 18, 2016, 12:36:43 PM »
very nice ^^,

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2016, 01:37:19 PM »
Great colour work as always Kiseki. Just the hair alone is pretty impressive, but I notice the skin is not just a single shade. How long did it take to make this one?

irvin and quinx: Thank you very much! ^^

Nope. I mix several shades when I color. This one took me around three hours to get done.

Adapted a style to match a chorus battle's theme. This will be used on a set of Youtaite avatars. /Will also be singing, haha./ It isn't exactly Honeyworks in full, but it's good to have a bit of your touch still in there.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:22:32 PM by K-Seki »

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 01, 2016, 05:38:54 PM »
Aaaaand shifted drawing style again for a roleplay circle. I rarely use this style, since anime/manga is the usual kind work called for. I'm trying to give this part a little more attention. It would come in handy sometime.

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
  • Rocksmithing Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2016, 06:20:12 PM »
"F***ing... What the f***. Who the f*** f***ed this f***ing... How did you f***ing f***... F***!"
Pardon my vile quote... but couldn't think off another response that would justify my reaction... well aside from almost choking on my food XD.. Well all jokes aside dude... i'll be so bold and say your artwork is borderline professional. It's really amazing.

Sir allow me to remove my hat and applaud your awesome talent!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:56:39 PM by Carshald »
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
The Tales of Ouroboros: The Ember Child
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2016, 05:57:45 PM »
"F***ing... What the f***. Who the f*** f***ed this f***ing... How did you f***ing f***... F***!"
Pardon my vile quote... but couldn't think off another response that would justify my reaction... well aside from almost choking on my food XD.. Well all jokes aside dude... i'll be so bold and say your artwork is borderline professional. It's really amazing.

Sir allow me to remove my hat and applaud your awesome talent!

Oh wow. That was some reaction. XD Haha. Thank you very much! I'm still struggling somewhat, but I'm still trying.

-Update-

A full-body WIP a couple of posts back.