June 24, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: K-Seki's Studio  (Read 28806 times)

Offline K-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio
« Reply #450 on: May 24, 2018, 06:55:00 AM »
His costume is soo well detailed. How long did it take you to finish coloring ? Great work of art !!

A span of a week, but collectively a little over 16-18 hours (I had other work to do in between). :) Thank you very much, Hasith!

Something I'm working on, too. This is just half of a book cover I'm working on. I'm also working with Carshald on his manga, too! ^^

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:06:54 AM by K-Seki »

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 24, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »
Nice to see you're still around and making great art K-Seki!

Keep it up, I can't wait to see more

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 25, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »
Cool hair

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 28, 2018, 07:58:21 PM »
Nice to see you're still around and making great art K-Seki!

Keep it up, I can't wait to see more

Thanks, devola! I try to visit from time to time, if only to update a little bit about what's going on the full-time art side here. It's tough, but hey. ^^;

Cool hair
Took a liiiiittle work. XD Spiky hair's troublesome!

U p d a t e s

A writer had approached me to create a series with a scheduled number of pages submitted a week, and had me assemble a team to help me work on it. This will be the first team I'll be working with, and I'm feeling a little anxious, seeing as time-restrained scheds are merciless --- even for Japanese manga artist teams. This one's a seinen manga.

Consequently, there's another shounen manga series incoming, too, aimed for online webmanga. I guess now would be a perfect time to look into last will and testaments.  :ohmy:

A little peek into an artbook illustration. One of many in a planned collection. Also a separate project.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:59:55 PM by K-Seki »

Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline Aimyraude

• heya :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 28, 2018, 08:40:55 PM »
Yeah regular updates are really hard to work with only suggestion i can tell you if you have a team try to make sure they really are productive and try to have many pages in avance before beginning its publication otherwise if any of the team member dont do his work youll hardly be able to respect your schedule. I used to work in a team and one of our teammate Found a better offer it literally killed the project. :( Hope you have a good team im sure you can Do it.

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2018, 06:59:04 AM »
Yeah regular updates are really hard to work with only suggestion i can tell you if you have a team try to make sure they really are productive and try to have many pages in avance before beginning its publication otherwise if any of the team member dont do his work youll hardly be able to respect your schedule. I used to work in a team and one of our teammate Found a better offer it literally killed the project. :( Hope you have a good team im sure you can Do it.

Yep. Agreed. It's why I chose teammates who are looking for work and are also flexible, art-wise (we all live in the same city so we'll be able to meet up to discuss). I'm just hoping we'd be able to work together well. We each have different styles, but they've got some experience already so I'll put my faith on their skills that way.

Anyway-- putting up the latest WIP of that artbook illust. ^^

Open for commissions.

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2018, 01:37:54 AM »
Scribbles while on break. :p Aaaand yes, kemono - one of the categories I sometimes visit. Lol.

Open for commissions.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2018, 04:58:29 AM »
Drawing even on break, how admirable! I just tried something like this myself, drawing anthropomorphic characters. Never did it before so I just ripped off Fumikage Tokoyami's concept from Hero Academia lmao, well done as always!

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 04, 2018, 08:52:25 AM »
Drawing even on break, how admirable! I just tried something like this myself, drawing anthropomorphic characters. Never did it before so I just ripped off Fumikage Tokoyami's concept from Hero Academia lmao, well done as always!

It's pretty fun to experiment with other stuff once in a while. The recent one I did, was the first I drew something mecha for the commish. ^^ Likewise with kemono/furry.

Something I'm working on for an event coming in two months' time. I have to scrape together prints, keychains and postcard/bookies for merch. I plan to do anime and semi realistic styles on them for variety.

Open for commissions.

Offline suuperbean

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 04, 2018, 11:47:37 AM »
let us know how your event goes! hopefully you make lots of money :P
what sort of event is it?
I love the shading on Deku, if my finished art looked as good as that sketch I would be happy :P

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 07, 2018, 02:40:54 AM »
let us know how your event goes! hopefully you make lots of money :P
what sort of event is it?
I love the shading on Deku, if my finished art looked as good as that sketch I would be happy :P

Sure will, suuper! It's a gamers' event, but artists are invited to sell their works. Cosplays, too! Kind of like a small-scale con in our city.
Loool. I'm trying to get a hold of grayscaling. Might help quite a bit when I'm working on semirealistic stuff.

Speaking of--- did a quick doodle thingy. I saw an abomination in my old files and gave it a go again.

Open for commissions.

Online MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 07, 2018, 02:44:17 AM »
Man your old stuff is still better than my current stuff. Congrats on the developments. Eyes look a little sunken in IMO, but the shading on the facial hair is crisp.

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
Awesome stuff like always!!

Facebook       Patreon