August 20, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: - The Drawings of a Mushroom -  (Read 814 times)

Offline TEA

• View Profile
Re: - The Drawings of a Mushroom -
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
Very cool Mush! Love the style, if you thickened up the lines a bit and polished it up it would look very good. Would fit well somewhere like Tapas probably.

Offline Mush

• J'ai fait un truc trop chiadé
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 10:58:08 AM »
You're right TEA, It'd be great ... I would love to draw something all polished up, but whenever I tried it looked so missshapped that I gave up. >_<

Other sketches that I made ... instead of studying (that's bad ^^') :

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:21:59 PM by Mush »

Offline TEA

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 05:02:22 PM »
Love the colouring! Your style is cool too, I'm sensing some inspiration from Sui Ishida a bit? Looks like you have a bit of Shigenori Soejima influence as well. They look great, keep it up!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 09:51:06 PM »
Jeez, we've been attracting a lot of good ones lately, it looks like. Great to have you on board. I love the use of stark blacks in a lot of your paneling.

If I had any complaint, it would be in things like the bookshelf in that project you're working on--there is a lot of detail put into it, when it isn't the focus of the scene. It kind of draws the eyes to it because the texture is different from the flat color shading of the rest of the series.

Hope to see you continue to post here! I feel you on the studies, though. Definitely take care of your studies and your health first.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2018, 03:52:06 AM »
Dude that looks seriously amazing! Love the grayscales. The backgrounds are on point, expressions and everything.

I wish I knew French haha.

Offline Mush

• J'ai fait un truc trop chiadé
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2018, 04:59:57 AM »
Heeeeeellooooo !! It's been so long since I posted here !

TEA : I didn't know Sui Ishida until now, but you're right "my style" (lol) kinda remind me this artist ! :D

MahluaandMilk : Ooooow ! So nice of you!! Thank you for the feedback. Indeed it's somewhat of a fail, I realized after doing all the lines that it's catching the eye, but i didn't wanna to erase aaaaall this work... Too lazy ^^'

legomaestro : Holala! I would never imagine reading this kind of comments about my scrawls ! Haha, French is soooooo uneasy, even I sometimes get muddled up xD

Aaaaand! This is my last sketches, I finally got some times to scan them!

As you know I'm a student (poor me), more precisely I'm in med school, and this is some of my anatomy sketches :
Spoiler

This is two random panels that  I drew for fun
Spoiler
Spoiler

And finally, we have all the sketches I've been drawing since the last time I posted ! ;)
Spoiler

Voilà voilà!!

i'm waiting for your feedback and eventually, for some idea of illustration/panel! :D
See yall !

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2018, 11:19:16 AM »
Dang, I'm sure the anatomy studies in med school are useful when applied to art. Certainly looks like it, if those sketches are any indication.

You seem to get good values out of your pencils--you don't overdo it or underdo it. That's a real sign of comfortability in your tools right there.

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2018, 12:46:47 PM »
lovely medical sketches there.
I also like the guy with a ponytail in the first sketch. and also I love the hair on the guy underneath, with the topknot.
for individual body parts I think you are able to draw them quite well, but on some of the sketches I think your whole body proportions are a bit off. maybe because you are more used to looking at body parts individually rather than the whole body all in one go.
keep it up :)