January 17, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Your own Zanpaktou  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Your own Zanpaktou
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:20:58 PM »
If you had your own Zanpaktou what would its power be?

Just assume you're at captain level, don't hold back.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:48:43 PM by Coryn »

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• Hello Kitty, You Can't Deny the Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: your own Zanpaktou
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 11:45:22 AM »
hmmmmmmmmm this is difficult since most things r taken, i suppose i would go for a sword i used in my manga, which is a black rapier with a ruby in the hilt that can make gusts of wind wen i swing it

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 11:50:51 PM »
yeah mine would be the same one that Coryn uses in shape at least, for its power it would be able to warp time a little so the i could attack and retreat before the enemy knew that i moved creating a delayed reaction effect from the enemies view point.

Offline WhiteCrow

• Society X Origins undergoing changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:17:25 AM »
I would have mine have the ability to control my opponents Zanpakto while allowing men to emulate their Bankai etc. Etc. And it wouldbe a buster sword.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 06:49:37 AM »
Dat resurrection  *double pun for Bleach connoisseurs*

Ahem.

My zanpakutou would be named Raiouoni (Lightning King Demon?)

Type: Elemental, Lightning

It would be a long katana placed at the hip

Shikai : Strike down, Raiouoni!

-The blade is wreathed in electricity that builds up a charge every time it's swung in the air. When it reaches full capacity three basic projectile attacks can be launched, and the blade electrocutes the opponent at a touch when it's built up the charge

Bankai: Kaimetsu-tekina Mangekyou no Raiouoni  (Devestating Kaledioscope of The Lightning King Demon)

Oh yeah

- The blade becomes long and hiltless, and metal gauntlets coat the user's arms.

- The blade can be instantly charged with lightning at a wish, and it can steal lightning from the sky.

Three main attacks are

- Shirooni

The katana acts as a lightning rod and directs lightning directly down upon an enemy at nearly any distance. Pin point accuracy decreases as the enemy goes farther away, but otherwise it's deadly and fast.

- Kurooni

Stabbing the katana in the ground will electrocute a radius regardless of what material the lightning is going through (Special lightning conducting reiatsu is spread around the area)

- Shiroraiou

The katana fills with an electric current that's very very strong. Striking areas will invert their magnetic field and attract them to the blade. An opponent's blade being caught by this will not only be electrocuted, but fly out of the opponent's hands and if overwhelmed even be destroyed

and a final reiatsu depleting attack is

- Akaraiouoni

An explosive burst of lightning that can turn sand into glass with its overwhelming heat. Reitsu is basically depleted so it takes a very long time to reach a state where the user can use various attacks again.

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• Understood Newt
  • A truly critical mind is an open mind, and vice versa.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 10:40:09 AM »
Almost 6 years. A new record.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 10:44:44 AM »
my word, how did you even find this old fossil?

maybe i should update mine, if only to match lego's effort.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 11:43:35 AM »
Totally Whitecrows fault like legitimately.

Yes, I was hoping to bait you into doing that.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 01:47:30 PM »
Alrighty then, let's get rolling. (for reference, this is basically going to be based on our years duking it out in mortal combat). basically: ignore whatever it was that i said in 2008.

Zanpaktou name: Kanshou Amatsu (Heavenly Intervention) (yeah it's a real bad translation, sue me)

Type: Light/Kido

Katana worn at the hip. black hilt.

Shikai: Shine light unto the dark corners of the world, Kanshou Amatsu!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The single blade appears to split apart and rotates around, creating a double bladed sword. The curve of the blades disappear and they become perfectly straight. the hilt becomes white.

from the base of the blades ribbons of white reshi can be formed, which respond to my commands and can sort of act as extra pairs of arms, grabbing onto opponents or slashing at them. Would also act as other points of control, if I wanted to go around swinging wildly at people from a distance. As is trained harder and became more powerful the more ribbons I would be able to create and control at once.

Bankai: Shiroi Tsubasa-shin no Kanshou Amatsu (White Blade God's Heavenly Intervention)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sword disappears entirely and white ribbons cover me from head to toe. It wraps tightly around my entire body, but a secondary layer emulates robe like clothing around the torso and legs, but leaves the arms and feet only covered by the tight under layer. Two ribbons trail off from the neck to create an ever billowing scarf. Only the eyes and lower back of the head are left untouched, so one can see and have someplace for their hair to go.

Since the sword is gone, it is the body that becomes the weapon. When attacking, nearly an infinite number of ribbons can be utilized, each acting as it's own sword. Giving the user the ability to attack from any angle imaginable. Being wrapped in the sword also grants a significant boost to speed, strength, and endurance.

Main attacks:

- Idaina Bosuto (bankai only): ribbons burst out in every direction from my body, skewering anything nearby. Powerful but only good for close range.

- Buraindo (shikai and bankai): Ribbons shoot out and wrap themselves around the opponent's eyes, blinding them. Only good if the opponent isn't fast enough to block them.

- Osaeru (shikai and bankai): Like buraindo, but this time the ribbons targets the opponent's wrists and ankles, pulling each limb away from the center of mass if they succeed in getting a good grip.

- Kanzen'na Kosoku (bankai only): and upgraded form of Osaeru, except that the ribbons now intend to wrap of the opponent like a mummy, completely immobilizing them.

- Shi no Hoyo (bankai only): A nearly sacrificial act, the ribbon's start by securing themselves to the opponent and then pulling him directly against my body. they then cover him entirely, at which point they turn inwards, stabbing into him at such a distance that it is impossible to avoid. unfortunately the ribbon's have an all or nothing response during this attack, and as a result i am damaged as well, though those ribbons between myself and the opponent can only stab in one direction at once, so at least half of my body will remain unscathed.

this whole thing reminds me of how we used to refer to the top 10 posters at the espada. fun times.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:49:21 PM by Coryn »

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Your own Zanpaktou
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 02:02:09 PM »
top the top 10 posters at the espada?

Yeah these are always fun little things. That bankai sounds more like for defeating rather than killing though. Not entirely unexpected. Are those attack names japanese?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 02:03:39 PM »
yeah, just fed words through google translate. didn't really think too hard on them.

and yeah, top 10 were the espada. that was definitely a thing once.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 02:09:07 PM »
I guess Sternritter should be a thing now.

Of the two of us who'd be more screwed if the Quincy stole our bankai? I'm saying in advance my battle abilities would be severely limited

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »
if i were to fight the guy who had mine, i'd be super screwed, but if it was someone else, hard to say. i tried to make my shikai at least somewhat versatile.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »
I might, just might be able to redirect attacks since it's my own element. But still...

Man now I'm in the mood to make an espada again. A Sternritter and their ability (like make a sternritter according to the letter in your username), along with more shiningami.