December 16, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: looking for writer  (Read 801 times)

Offline AiXXXMiu

• View Profile
looking for writer
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:45:18 AM »
Hi,
I am a manga artist, looking for a writer. I have been looking for someone to collaborate with seriously for a while and happened upon this site.
I would like to gain some experience, have fun as well as do more serious competitions like shounen jump.
I can draw and write, however I don't have the time to do both and really need someone to collaborate with and if I had to choose I love drawing more (and I do that a lot faster).
I can draw pretty much any style. . . I can draw well (not to sound egotistic ), drawing is just about the only thing  I can say I can do with full confidence.
I don't have a preferred genre, as long as it is well written and I don't mind working with more artists either.

That's the just of it , so just PM me for sample pictures and let me know if you are interested and we can take it from there  :doublethumbs:

Offline Crazycone

• View Profile
Re: looking for writer
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 02:21:07 PM »
Hey there!
I have some writing experience, even though I'm just getting started with manga.. Right now i'm writing/drawing my first storyboard, and I fell in love with the idea already; enough to flesh out up to the end of the first and second arc.

Here's a link to the first chapter, even though it is not finished yet.
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8503.0.html

Since it is the first time I ever try writing a script, I was waiting for some feedback, to know if I was doing it correctly.

My experience:
I've held multiple role-play stories, story-circles, as well as wrote multiple short stories that I could share.
I think I am a good, creative writer, capable of holding multiple stories at a single time; but- of course- I work better when it is a single one. I am picky with my own work, and I am never satisfied until I do the best, and show that I am the best.
I may sound arrogant to you, but what I say is reality: If you are going to do something, it better be BIG!

Anyways, let me know what you think. If you want to work with me, I can share my skype, facebook, email, or join a chat-room in order to discuss the creation of the manga. I will finish the rough draft for my storyboard, and post it for you to see, even.

Here is my welcome post, in case you want to know more about who I am:
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8493.0.html
THE Crazycone... JC

Offline AFallenSoulCries

• No Blood! No Bone! No Ash!
  • I'll bite you to death...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 11:11:29 AM »
Hello there!

I've sent you a PM. ^^

Thanks xDDD

Love and Kisses,
AFallenSoulCries

Offline hots_towel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 03:44:47 PM »
you can email me if you want. a friend of mine have been working on a medieval fantasy/paradox story for almost a year now. you can link me your work if you want and we can see what goes on from there

Offline Greymore

• dreaming of a world of color...
  • grey is truly the brightest color.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 03:59:59 PM »
hey, maybe i can help though i dont know if you are doing a colaborationg with someone else already.
anyways.. i would really like to have an artist work with me on my stories
so far.. im working on two
a comedy
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8370.msg152823.html#msg152823
and a drama
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8512.msg152651.html#msg152651

Offline WatcherOfSky

• The author who hates writing.
  • Don't Panic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 04:16:26 PM »
Hi,
I am a manga artist, looking for a writer. I have been looking for someone to collaborate with seriously for a while and happened upon this site.
I would like to gain some experience, have fun as well as do more serious competitions like shounen jump.
I can draw and write, however I don't have the time to do both and really need someone to collaborate with and if I had to choose I love drawing more (and I do that a lot faster).
I can draw pretty much any style. . . I can draw well (not to sound egotistic ), drawing is just about the only thing  I can say I can do with full confidence.
I don't have a preferred genre, as long as it is well written and I don't mind working with more artists either.

That's the just of it , so just PM me for sample pictures and let me know if you are interested and we can take it from there  :doublethumbs:

You should show your work so you might be able to entice people, though there is no shortage of people in need of an artist.

Did you already think plan it like that?

You fiend!
Am I here?