October 28, 2020, 09:37:03 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Sketch it Ginga..  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Edge of Reason

• View Profile
Re: Sketch it Ginga..
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »
It can take some time, but I can make more detailed tutorial for you. If you need help with Photoshop installation, please PM me. 

Offline Ginga

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 05:51:36 AM »
Yosh!! A friend ask me to make a love story.... I'm not really into romantic stuff but it's worth trying... Yey..
so here is the characters..

This is Mio.. she might look like a guy but deep inside she's a total feminine.. She has a bestfriend wich is a guy who she had crush on since they were childhood and she keeping it a secret since then.. She's studying photography..

This is Fredrick (nickname: Fei),,, He is Mio's best friend.. He's not aware of Mio's feeling.. He's sweet and gentle to everyone specially Mio.. And his a international model.. (way to go for not realistic characters  :D)

And lastly this is Rio he is Mio's younger brother... He is also a friend of Fei but fei is not aware of rio's relationship with mio.. (because they have diff. surname) He looks similar with mio.. (but fei is too dumb to realize)

I"ll post the story later on.... see yah..!!!
"Kiss Your Nightmares and Phantoms Good Night But To Me My Sweet Will You Ever Say Goodbye?"

On going:
CAPTURED: http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8289.0.html

Offline Ginga

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 06:43:31 AM »
I forgot to say they were in college.. I don't specify the age coz I don't know the right age for college... I'm 17 and I'm in 2nd year college.. Is that the normal age.. I'm aware we have diff. age for educational level... This fact really drive me crazy...   :ohmy:

"Kiss Your Nightmares and Phantoms Good Night But To Me My Sweet Will You Ever Say Goodbye?"

On going:

Offline WatcherOfSky

• The author who hates writing.
  • Don't Panic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 06:49:11 AM »
I forgot to say they were in college.. I don't specify the age coz I don't know the right age for college... I'm 17 and I'm in 2nd year college.. Is that the normal age.. I'm aware we have diff. age for educational level... This fact really drive me crazy...   :ohmy:

I see a blue teddy bear of death on your bed!

And i'm 17 and am in the third year of high school, so nothing really is the same anywhere. * shrugs*
Am I here?

Offline Ginga

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 07:03:03 AM »

I see a blue teddy bear of death on your bed!

And i'm 17 and am in the third year of high school, so nothing really is the same anywhere. * shrugs*

Yep!!! It's my Mori (the blue bear)  I like bear a lot.. I haven't seen one for real though..

yeah.. I see the difference ... atleast we have same age...   :happy:
and the youngest of our batch is 16... hahah... way to go young college students..!!!

On going:

Offline Rojas

• Hello everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 06:13:56 PM »
Nice artwork going on here, I just looked at your story and I just want to say keep it up!

Offline batkid

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 10:39:06 AM »
Amazing stuff!
Super cool! :D